HOTASS SIBLINGS

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

they're so cute together in the pictures! as siblings of course haha!!! kim taehee looks verrryyy pretty in most of them!!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .tsubasa.

they're both soo hot lol Lee Wan <33

but I really don't see the resemblance..

^ totaly agree....i wouldnt hav known dat dey were siblings if someon juss showd me dere piks....

Guest MY SOUR JELLiE BEANS :D

omg i was so retarded! first time i saw lee wan (when i didnt know who he was) it was was a pic with kth and i was like dang they make a cute couple (B lol but wow ! ten i found outthey were brother and sister .. ahh maybe becasue they look so alike thats why its they are cute together!!

LEE WAN x3 x3 x3 x3 x3

Haha that's what I thought too...and then after I found out I was like...ehh :vicx:

Guest Sweety_x1

Kim Tae Hee is beautiful. Gorgeous. and HOT<3

As for Lee Wan.. WOWW So hot & sexy[:

no wonder theyre siblings

Guest rachel022094

Are they really siblings? Their last name is different and I heard some people say that they are only cousin.....hmmmm....nevertheless, they both look cute and pretty^^

Lee wan isn't his real name. His real last name is Kim.

Guest forgottenmemories

They look so good. Geez. I'm jealous. lol. I hated her in `Stairway to Heaven` but I gotta admit, the girl is gorgeous. Along with her brother too. wow. *DROOL*

Guest amydien

These are 2 very lucky siblings. Not only are they both goodlooking, they're are also successful in their careers...wow! :)

Archived