• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 7colours

Excerpt fm jaewooksarang; reposted fm Rainbow with thanks

Original Posting

“Never Say Goodbye”—永远的安在旭夏令营

Singapore Magazine U-Weekly issue 39

English Translation,

translated by ling11 from http://jaewooksarang.s10.forumsplace.com/viewforum.php?f=2 , thank you^.^

“Never Say Goodbye” – Ahn Jae Wook Forever Summer Camp

To most people, August is merely a hot season. But to the fans of the Korean artist AJW from all over the world, it’s a day they look forward to greatly.

Since 1997, AJW will always hold summer camp in every August spending 3 days 2 nights of happy time with the fans.

This year, to celebrate the 10th Summer Camp held the camp was specially arranged in Korea travel hot spot Cheju. It attracted fans from the whole of Asia and even US and Canada to attend.

Singapore fans also attended the camp, bringing their exciting mood and once again came to the place where they most yearn for in every August, meeting up once again with their most beloved – AJW.

The activities of the Summer Camp started after the arrival of the different countries’ fans & AJW. The activities include performances specially prepared by fans, playing games with AJW in mini Olympic and water games, outdoor concert, campfire and many more.

Every day starting from morning exercise, the fans were already attracted by AJW’s humor. They not only can eat the rice served by AJW himself, they can eat together with him at the same table chatting away and take photos with him.

At night, AJW even went to fans’ rooms personally to bid goodnight. Every fan will have the chance to talk to AJW in person. It can regard that AJW gave all his time in this 3 days 2 nights unreservedly to his fans.

Even it’s in hot summer, the sweating profusely JW will still barbeque Korean streaky pork for the fans personally. When its time for the Summer Camp highlight – marvelous outdoor concert, AJW’s mesmerizing singing again brought the fans’ mood to the highest.

During the campfire on the 2nd night, the perceptual JW revealed his sincere words to his fans: “Looking back in the past, it’s the continuous trust that you have been given me that allow me to work hard till today, and now, I would like to say to each one of you that “Every FOREVER (The name of AJW’s fanclub) member, I feel really proud to have you as my fans!!”

In the mist of the camp fire and candle lights, AJW and the 500 over fans who stood in a big circle made a meet again wish. “No matter when, what kind of weather, no matter where we held the summer camp, I hope every one of you can still be part of it.”

“Never say goodbye” – AJW Forever Summer Camp will have another 10 years and another 10 years… Maybe there will be a day where Singapore might become AJW Summer Camp holding ground. If that is the case, there will more Singapore fans who can have the chance to attend this Summer Camp. Looking forward to this day…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I'm not mistaken the title of that film was "Jjim" starring him and Kim Hye-soo, I think they have starred in a lot of productions together...anyway, I like that film too, he was so young that time :D

AJW and KHS starred in several productions together? i remember seeing them on TV though (sometime in '97)--the series is called ONE OF A KIND. i think they played brother-and-sister role. i've been looking all over for this series in a long time, but neither AJW or KHS mentions it on his/her official pages. :( any info would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahn Jae-wook Continues to Sweep Japan

1018_enter_l.jpg

Actor/singer Ahn Jae-wook has once again proved to be a top Korean star leading the Korean Wave sweeping all of Asia. All tickets for his concert scheduled in Osaka, Japan in November sold out in just seven minutes after going on sale. In March, tickets for his first concert in Japan were sold out in no more than 10 minutes.

Entertainment company Motis said Wednesday that Ahn had signed a contract with Japanese performance agency Big Shot to give concerts in Osaka on Nov. 6 and in Tokyo on Nov. 8. Expectations are running high as tickets for the Osaka concert have been sold out and those for the Tokyo concert are almost sold out, it added.

Ahn will make a five-day visit to Japan from Nov. 5 for his Japanese tour entitled “My Life Is…” He is expected to give interviews with various Japanese media outlets and hold a press conference to talk about the release of a special album and the concerts.

credit: KBS Global

AJW and KHS starred in several productions together? i remember seeing them on TV though (sometime in '97)--the series is called ONE OF A KIND. i think they played brother-and-sister role. i've been looking all over for this series in a long time, but neither AJW or KHS mentions it on his/her official pages. :( any info would be greatly appreciated.

yup...I remember watching that drama too...actually "Partner" was the original title of the drama...Ahn Jae-wook played Kim Hye-soo's nephew in the drama...I actually liked that drama of his...they also starred together in another drama...Revenge and Passion/Bloody Revenge in 1997 but they weren't partners in that drama

Ahn Jae-wook is still popular throughout the years ^ ^ the Original Korean Wave Star!

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

YAYYYYY!!!! a forum for ahn jae wook!!!! haha. i didn't kno he was a singer. lol. guess i'm not THAT much of a fan.. ^^;;; but i did like him in mr goodbye and oh pilseung!! ^^ he looked very good in suits in mr goodbye!! hahaha.

Guest KrazyK71

I just recently watched "Mr. Goodbye" and loved AJW in that drama. :blush: Now I'm going back and watching his older dramas and movies. Does anyone know where I can find English subtitles for "Match Made In Heaven?" It would be much appreciated. :D

Oh Boy!!!! Thanks goodness someone brought HIS topic up ...

l saw his latest drama...MR GOODBYE.....since then...l started collecting all his dramas....

HE is A SUPER .....actor and singer...

His smile KNOCK me flat.....

l loved his song...FOREVER..he sang in mandarin.....(u can view at ...youtube)

Thanks guys......

l loved AHN JAE WOOK...... :w00t:

1018_enter_l.jpg

Archived