Ahn Jae Wook 안재욱

Guest Yasmin

Ah I really love this Ahn Jae Wook . Few years ago my first Ahn Jae Woo drama was that Mother and Sister . I am so impress with this drama and then one of the cable station was showing Star In My Heart .. I was like wow ! He can sing !!! ( sorry but at that time I don't have a clue that Ahn Jae Woo is a singer ) Star in My Heart at that time have the best soundtracks ( my opinion ) . And the piano scene where he plays to Choi Jin Shil was one of the classic scene

I went on to watch a few of his dramas like Bad Friends , Oh Pil Seung , Sunflower and of course the recently concluded Mr Goodbye .

This drama I felt is so touching . I have not seen one drama that makes me sad ( after Fashion 70's ) for so long .

I wish AJW success in his summer camp and hope next year there will be another new drama from him !

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extracted fm AJW World with thanks

[Trans.] AJW's Message 2006-07-18 ... by Yooni

How are you ….This is AJW..

It’s the dawn before the last part. ..

I couldn’t sleep even though I did the shoots just before untill I came home...

I didn’t want to shoot the last part. ..

I am so sorry for that only a few days left to live as Hyun-Seo…

Lots of love from all of you, I could be doing well, but now I can’t hear any kind of sound ,

just feel something in my heart...

I worked over 10 years, and this is the one of the dramas in my heart...

I never regretted to choose this drama, even though it was blame to a limited life or a common story…

There might be lots of drama , which has similar stories. .But all the drama has all the different situation ,

so we can see the big difference.

That’s why the leaving Hyun-Seo, and left people are all different...

As I chose this, I told the writer that I would show her the HYUN- SEO alive..

I warned her not to be surprised very much ..ㅎㅎ ..

She was totally embarrassed, even to the writer, I got the confidence…

I never regrettable....I stayed almost 90 days as Hyun-Seo,..

I had the most precious days then ever, and I was happy than ever...

Sometimes I wondered if I did good, which Hyun-Seo wanted to do and show...

Well, this guy never show his mind, that pushed me in trouble.,,ㅎㅎ

But now I appreciate Hyun-Seo , and so he does...But I appreciate Him little more

to give me a chance to feel one more another life.

Maybe I feel sorry for the normal passing day, which seems nothing to happen, after Hyun-Seo passed away,

But me in sorrow, and you, supporter’s love will make it not all alone.

I want to say to thank all of you with tears...

Because of you , the other day can exist, and the good memories can be in my heart.

I appricaite you again and see you…..good bye~~

Dear Mr. An Jae Wook,

Thanks for having us these unforgettable time…

Hyun-Seo passed away, but we never let him go.

He will stay with us forever and ever just like you….

Guest adikkeluangman

Ahn Jae-uk Meets with Slugger Lee Seung-yup

2006-07-26

1_an_l.jpg

A celebrity baseball team, one of whose members is actor Ahn Jae-uk, has been invited

to play at a celebrity charity baseball match organized by the World Children’s Baseball

Fair on July 26 in Tokyo, Japan.

The Japanese baseball team, the Yomiuri Giants, has asked Ahn to throw the first ball

and “homerun king” Lee Seung-yup to catch it.

The match between the Yomiuri Giants and the Hiroshima Toyo Carp will begin after

a speedgun test, presenting Japanese baseball fans with a rare opportunity to see

hallyu star Ahn Jae-uk play in the same stadium with slugger Lee Seung-yup.

Ahn promised his Japanese fans at his March concert in Japan that his team, named

“Just For Fun,” would play in an away game.

Ahn will also play in a practice game at a nearby stadium, and in friendly games

against the Taiwanese celebrity baseball team on July 27 in Osaka and against BB

Trinity on July 28 in Tokyo.

Founded in 2000, ”Just For Fun” lists on its roster the celebrities Kim Hyun-chul, Lee

Sung-jin, Cho Dong-hyuk, Chung Tae-woo and Hong Kyung-min. Lee Sung-jin will

not participate in the game because he is serving in the military.

c: KBS Global

Guest joyjoy2

photo韩联社 chn.chosun.com

image001gh2.jpg

image002fp7.jpg

安在旭投球 李承烨接球

26日下午在东京巨蛋球场进行日本职业棒球读卖巨人队与广岛东洋鲤鱼的比赛。韩流明星安在旭作为嘉宾参加赛前举行的speed ball活动投球。效力于读卖巨人队的韩国球星李承烨特意为安在旭接球。照片=韩联社

source: http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2...0727000009.html

Guest joyjoy2

That's AJW recent look !? Looks so cool . I like the group name "Just For Fun" also

yes...his new look.. I like it too... hopefully he looks like that in the summer camp.. :D

The Baseball team that he's joining is Jemisama and his shirt number is 62.

Saw this photos in 築在旭緣 http://www.ajwforever-tw.com but not recent one... :)

20qesmefl0.gif 200533016312876ce1.gif

Guest Yasmin

Posted by GB on June 03, 2001 at 09:07:28:

(From Sports Today) [June 3, 2001]

[Article] Ahn Jae Wook "Drawing a Basic Plan for a Vietnam Concert"

(Posted by ... nim)

20010604_15_02.jpg

On this day, Ahn Jae Wook will draw a basic plan about the concert with the

head director of the "Vietnam Concert."

He is going to have a meeting with the head director, who recently has visisted

Vietnam, at the management company office in Cheong-Dam Street, Kang-Nam,

Seoul, and tuned their opinions about stage preparation, concert repertoire, and

others. "Ahn Jae Wook's Vietnam Solo Concert" is planned to open in Hanoi Soccer Gym, Vietnam this coming June 30 and July 1.

Ahn Jae Wook's side confidently said, "With hit songs and pop medleys from the

first and second album and including theme songs from the drama, "Star in My Heart," which was broadcast in Vietnam, this concert will be even more splendid than the China concert."

Translated by: GB

Ahn Jae-wook’s Summer Camp Ends Successfully

e_0808_l_2.jpg

Actor Ahn Jae-wook has successfully held a summer camp that he organized for some 550 fans from Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Malaysia at the Jeju Fitness Town.

The three-day camp, the tenth of its kind, began August 4 in a friendly atmosphere, with both the actor and his fans having great fun together. The singing contest that was held on the first day served as an opportunity to witness diverse Asian cultures, with participants showcasing the traditional costumes, dances and songs of their respective countries. Ahn’s fans expressed their strong affection for the actor by dancing the fan dance and the hula dance to his songs.

The Japanese team, the largest in the camp, sang Ahn’s song “Only You” in Korean to mark the 10th anniversary of the camp, while the Korean team prepared video footage about the history of the camp.

On the second day, the participants attended an athletic event, played games, held a barbecue party and a mini-concert, and made a campfire to strengthen their friendships. Ahn spent 20 hours with his fans, participating in the majority of the events.

Ahn told his fans that he has been feeling empty since the filming of his latest TV drama, “Mr. Good Bye,” ended, and even cut his hair in a bid to forget his role in the drama, in which he was completely engrossed. He also said that he wants to create a camp in which both his fans and their families can participate, adding that parents and children as well as married couples have already begun joining the camp.

A DVD about the camp will be produced in Japan and put on sale all over the world.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...9785_11858.html

Guest kobsk89

Yea I miss AJW on screen. He's so cute now these days. He was very hot back then but it's all cool. Thanks for sharing the news.

Guest pink_is

i like that one movie of him as a cross dresser who try to impress or get personal contact with the woman that he love..or have a crush on...^^

i like that one movie of him as a cross dresser who try to impress or get personal contact with the woman that he love..or have a crush on...^^

If I'm not mistaken the title of that film was "Jjim" starring him and Kim Hye-soo, I think they have starred in a lot of productions together...anyway, I like that film too, he was so young that time :D

What does it mean when the article says he cut his hair in a bid to forget his role from Mr. Goodbye? Did he still feel like the character after the filming of the series?

Yeah, he really is such a nice person.

Guest Ailin*

Here's a news clip of Ahn Jae Wook's summer camp at the Jeju Fitness Town from Yunyeg Ent. News (8-12-06). The summer camp looks SO much fun! Ahn Jae Wook is very generous and close to his fans. His fans are extremely lucky and all of them looked like they had a great time! :D

Ahn Jae Wook's Summer Camp news (Yunyeg@.Ent.News 8-12-06) (13 MB)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=4d9...40ca74b1103a68d

Original Posting JaewookSarang

Dear all

Hurry up~~~~~~

Asta TV Aug issue's cover page is our beloved oppa, quickly go and grab one from Kino or Poh Kim. The price is S$25.50.

Plse let me know if you want to buy one, then I will consolidate the quantity and see if I can get a better discount from my friend. ^___^

astaauga.jpg

Archived