Ahn Jae Wook 안재욱

Guest Yasmin

Guest Yasmin

what the drama name which he act with kim hee sun??

it's quite many years agoo

Hello Mintoro,

Which drama are you referring to? From my understanding, he acted with Kim Hee Sun in more than 1 drama. One is Goodbye My Love and the other one is Sunflower.. Anyway, i have posted both reviews below.. I hope this is what you are looking for.

GOODBYE, MY LOVE

l_p1004150102.jpg

The gorgeous duo of An Jae Wook and Kim Hee Seon star in one of the best-loved Korean dramas ever, Goodbye My Love. Min Su (An Jae Wook, Star In My Heart) and Gi Tae (Jung Jun Ho, Marrying The Mafia) have been friends for years. Thirteen years ago, Min Su saved Gi Tae's life, and in return, Gi Tae's father hires Min Su to permanently keep his son out of trouble. Loyal to the last, Min Su dutifully looks over his friend, who is a reckless and rather spoilt playboy.

One night the two good-looking young men are out on the town and come across a couple of beautiful ladies. Yeon Ju (Kim Hee Seon, Bichunmoo) and Jung Ae (Lee Hae Young, First Love) are roommates and both work together too at a local factory. Eager to impress the girls, Gi Tae and his ever-loyal friend begin to tell a very tall tale to the girls, in the hope of impressing them. But little do they know that they will live to regret their lies.

credit: yesasia

SUNFLOWER

l_p1003322526.jpg

An Jae Wook and Kim Hee Sun experience human tragedies in "Sunflower"!

The two K-superstars let their acting skills shine next to Chu Sang Mi in this touching drama series that lets viewers glimpse into the lives and relationships of hospital staff as well as their patients. Check out how various intriguing personalities meet and mutually influence each other in this emotionally powerful release!

credit; yesasia

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest glitzyglam

omg--- just saw the 1st episode of Mr. Goodbye and I LOOOOVE it!!!

An JaeWook is kind of an richard simmons... but yet a charasmatic business man!! <3

oh gosh, I love him sooo much! ^^

Ahn Jae Wook admits ... was once in love with Song Yun-ah

20030421_%203.jpg

<April 21, 2003, Hotkorea> Korean superstar Ahn Jae Wook recently announced that he was once in love with actress Song Yun-ah, creating an uproar among the 300 students present who attended his lecture. Ahn Jae Wook, who was invited to be a guest lecturer at Kao Li University last April 16, admitted to the 300 students present, his feelings for Song Yun-ah.

Ahn Jae Wook divulged, "I will never have any relationship with another actress but there is only one actress for which I have developed the feeling of love and that actress is Song Yun-ah". The media, however, did not seem surprise at Ahn Jae Wook's revelation.

Rumors of a romantic relationship between Ahn Jae Wook and Song Yun-ah sizzled in March 2000 while the two were filming the drama, <NG Friends>. At that time, when pressed by the media, Ahn Jae Wook neither admitted nor denied the news, and was quoted as saying, "I like an actress and that person is Miss S."

Ahn Jae Wook who has just released his 4th album, <Friend> is very busy with the promotions of his album and will star in the SBS drama, <The Cowherd and the Weaving Maid>* this coming June.

- Tina Reporting, Hotkorea

OH MAN! I KNEWWWW IT! their chemistry in Nappeun Chingoodeul (Bad Friends) was WAAAAYYYY too hot for us fans not to notice that there had to be something going on.. hehe.

damn, I love Song YoonAh... they'd make an awesome couple... I doubt he'd still have feelings for her though.... T.T

Guest glitzyglam

I personally think he is a much better actor than singer...even though he started as a singer.

I love him as both!! I think he's one of the few who is actually good at BOTH.

I got his 5th album yesterday!! yay! (I didn't want to get it on yesasia because it doesn't support the artists--- so I'm in Korea now.. so I bought it! yay!)

it's soooo freaking good!! <3

I was watching this interview and it made me SOOO sad because Ahn JaeWook was talking about how he's sad because now many people are watching Mr. Goodbye.. T.T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest drivemh0me

omg--- just saw the 1st episode of Mr. Goodbye and I LOOOOVE it!!!

An JaeWook is kind of an richard simmons... but yet a charasmatic business man!! <3

Ahn Jae Wook is kind of an richard simmons? Why do you say that?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tjadl6386

Ahn Jae Wook is kind of an richard simmons? Why do you say that?

I think that was said because of what AJW's character did to LBY in the first episode of Mr. Goodbye.

Guest kobsk89

Ahn Jae Wook was so freaking hot in the old drama "A Star in My Heart". Omg I just started watching that drama and fell in love with it. Omg omg I love his hair in there hehehe and I didn't know he singed. He's got such a beautiful voice. Dang he's so hot back then. Now he's just cute hehe.

Thanks for the updates too.

Guest Yasmin

[Magazine Article and Photos] Ahn Jae Wook & Cha Tae Hyun, When the Sexy Guy and the Cute Guy Met - From "Marie Claire" August Issue (Article Posted by 산타 nim)

Ahn Jae Wook & Cha Tae Hyun

When the Sexy Guy and the Cute Guy Met

Cha Tae Hyun, who has just finished filming the movie, "That Bizarre Girl" and is awaiting its release, and Ahn Jae Wook, who is mindlessly busy with planning for the concert in China, are the best of friends despite their five-year age gap and have the reputation of having a good relationship. They say that that's because their code on everything except for women is the same. The two men who get along even with a glance of an eye! Their common code on friends, liquor, movies, music, and work�

I asked these questions to Cha Tae Hyun some time ago. "Who is the entertainer with whom you are most friendly? The person who will come out no matter how late you call him? The person who knows the most about you? The person with whom you feel most comfortable?" Cha Tae Hyun said that it is Ahn Jae Wook as if without a second thought. Of course it was the same for Ahn Jae Wook as well. Despite their five-year age gap� I thought that it was quite amazing. Regardless of when that thought popped into my mind, I wanted to interview the two people together. I met those two people like that. It was a time when Cha Tae Hyun was busy with advertising about the movie, "That Bizarre Girl" after finishing filming and Ahn Jae Wook was indeed busy with preparation for his entrance into China and preparation for his Taiwanese concert after the drama, "Mother, Sister."

We became friendly as we filmed the drama, "Sunflower."

"It is good that I have a lot of things to learn from Jae Wook. Particularly, he is excellent at creating a good filming atmosphere. I think it was like that when we first met. After we gathered together and ate or finished filming, he prepared a liquor-drinking place. I think the actors routinely gathered and did something. Frankly, it's not an easy thing to do. But Jae Wook was always like that. So the team of "Sunflower" always showed a fantastic combination throughout the filming."

Of course, amidst that, Ahn Jae Wook and Cha Tae Hyun's relationship was unique. On days when there was no filming, they went around together all the time. Thanks to that, one person learned snowboarding and the other learned golf.

The time I felt their relationship was unique was at last year's year-end drama awards ceremony. It was because of Ahn Jae Wook who even postponed his schedule to go to the awards venue and give Cha Tae Hyun flowers as a gift.

Even on the day before the interview, they had played golf together. The person who won in the golf betting for a dinner was, of course, Ahn Jae Wook.

"Jae Wook was the one who made the offer. I said for us not to play golf, as it was raining but he said that it was real fun to play golf in the rain. So we did it and I lost. That's because there is a big gap in career. Actually, Jae Wook is my golf instructor. So after the game, we had dinner and had a drink."

Maybe because of that, Ahn Jae Wook who showed up in the filming set said his stomach hurt due to liquor he had drunk yesterday and thus called the Chinese restaurant as soon as he arrived, ordering a bowl of Chinese hotchpotch noodles. While Ahn Jae Wook was having his meal, I talked with Cha Tae Hyun first.

The two people said that they are generally common in many things such as liquor, music, and movies. Of course, the styles of women they like are different but their code of liking is similar. That's why they became closer.

"We first met while filming "Sunflower" and he was much more adult-like than he looked. It was good that he treated people sincerely. Because I distinctly have things I like and don't like, there are many cases in which people misunderstand me, but Tae-Hyun is constant about everything. Because he doesn't express anything he likes or doesn't like. He says it's because he's young but I think it may be because of his personality. The bright personality that can accept everything. Whether it may be things in my life or techniques of acting, whenever I tell him something I have, he immediately accepted it. I liked that."

With that, the two people stuck around all the time during filming and their liquor drinking became frequent.

"My style of drinking is different compared to Jae Wook's. Although I like drinking liquor, I can't drink that well and Jae Wook is the real drinker. He is a liquor lover. He even spends the whole night drinking. Also, it doesn't show even when he drinks a lot. He is capable of downing kegs of liquor. His drinking habits? He always finishes the liquor-drinking meeting in a drinking wagon. Whether he drinks whiskey, beer, soju, or whatever, he always goes to the drinking wagon to drink soju as the final taste. Of course, if the mood continues, all the people who are in the drinking meeting would go to his house to drink."

Their codes for movies and music are the same.

"I think that the path I have walked and the path he is walking are similar. Although it may just be a feeling, doing an album and making a movie� I just think it is quite similar. That's why I think I feel more affection for him. Frankly, when I released my album while filming, "Star in My Heart," I had lots of worries. Although I wanted to release an album, it wasn't easy due to my preoccupation with being an actor. I think it was the same for Tae Hyun as well. Although he said it was his dream to become a singer even before he became an actor, frankly, releasing an album is not as easy as it is said. I think we talked then the most."

That was the same even when he was filming this movie, "That Bizarre Girl." Although he didn't particularly talk about movies, Ahn Jae Wook, who had done movies earlier in the past, was of much strength to Cha Tae Hyun.

Cha Tae Hyun said he is thinking of taking a rest after the film's opening and, on the other hand, Ahn Jae Wook, who is taking a long rest after the filming of the drama, "Mother, Sister," will be mindlessly busy with a shampoo commercial in China as a start in early July, his Vietnam concert, China concert tour, and the concert in Taiwan with Pink Floyd. Of course, when he returns to Korea as soon as he finishes the China tour, he plans to prepare for his fourth album and then go into filming of the movie, "Garden of May."

He added that, when the chance arrives, would be nice if he could go with Cha Tae Hyun in the China tour. No, he wanted to go with him. Maybe it's because of this, but while filming, the two had to hear a playful joke from the staff, "Are you guys perhaps going out or something?".

"I'm afraid rumors might spread. Would I possibly want want to go out with this face? Please don't think anything weird and finish it quickly."

There was a drama called, "A Blind Bird's Song." The newcomer who starred there dominated the TV screen with magnetic acting. Although his appearance wasn't particularly attractive, there was an exquisite attraction that was felt from looking at him. That was Ahn Jae Wook.

They said they first met while filming "Sunflower." They said that as they taught each other snowboarding and golf, when the mood came, they shared their inner feelings in a liquor meeting drinking one shot, two shots, and more, and then became friendly. When asked whether he is friendly with Cha Tae Hyun, he was impertinent. However, there was a dedicated atmosphere that was felt between them. Some kind of tenacity that can't be completely known, this dedicated atmosphere that communicates without particularly talking about it; the two people were unique.

Cho Se Hyun

The entertainer interview this month was "Entertainer Friends." The moment I heard that concept, I thought of Ahn Jae Wook and Cha Tae Hyun without a second thought. The friendship that can be felt deeply even in the harsh speech tones. I had been seeing such from a few years back. However, embedding that feeling wasn't an easy task. That's why I asked them to suggest a photographer who can film them comfortably. Those two called on photographer Cho Se Hyun without hesitation. That's why my editor had to handle the homework of checking the schedules for Ahn Jae Wook, who has to leave for China, and Cha Tae Hyun, who has to leave for New Zealand, and the schedule of Cho Se Hyun. As if he had read the heart of the editor who was so strenuous, Cho Se Hyun adjusted his entire schedule despite that now is the commercial season. Thanks to that kind treatment, this filming, just like the editor's order to have it "free and comfortable," was able to get Ahn Jae Wook and Cha Tae Hyun who were both free and natural. I thank Cho Se Hyun for harmoniously leading the filming set with soft tones until the end. I would also like to express thanks also to Ahn Jae Wook and Cha Tae Hyun for giving their time for "Marie Claire" in the midst of their busy schedule.

Translated by: GB

Jul 12, 2006

Ahn Jae-wook to Hold Summer Camp for Fans

an_l.jpg

Actor/singer Ahn Jae-wook will hold a summer camp for his Korean, Chinese and Japanese fans from August 4 through the 6th at a fitness club on Jeju Island.

Some 550 fans from ten Asian countries will participate in the 2006 Forever Summer Camp.

Marking its tenth anniversary this year, the camp will become a truly multinational event with more than half of the actor's fans coming from Japan and the rest from South Korea and the Chinese-speaking regions. Ahn will give a mini-concert and hold various sports event with his fans.

Ahn's agency said this year's camp will be larger in scale than previous events to celebrate the tenth anniversary of summer camps and that the actor himself is very committed to the event, which presents him with opportunities to meet with his fans.

Ahn, who is currently filming the KBS TV2 Monday-Tuesday series "Mister Good-bye" will wrap up filming on July 18 and leave for Japan on the 26th to play in friendly baseball matches against a Taiwanese celebrity team on the 27th in Tokyo and against a Japanese celebrity team on the 28th in Osaka.

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...5387_11858.html

Guest misslaine

Is anyone here going to attend the 2006 Forever Summer Camp. How much does it cost to attend his summer camp?

Guest 7colours

To join the summer camp, you need to join his "FOREVER" fan club first. register time around March every year.

This year to celebrate the tenth anniversary of summer camps, the camp site is Jeju so the cost is higher than last year. PM me if you want to know more :)

Is anyone here going to attend the 2006 Forever Summer Camp. How much does it cost to attend his summer camp?

Wee...wee....thanks Yasmin for setting up this thread....AJW...Fighting !!!

This year's summer camp falls on the 4th till 6th Aug in Jeju Island, and the cost is Won200,000 excluding airtickets.

Looking forward to it....It's my 7th time :)

Thank you for the information. Someday I hope to attend one of his summer camps.

Just FYI....You have to register as his Forever Fanclub member in order to sign up for the summer camp. This year's registration was in Feb, not sure about next year, but should be around Feb and Mar. His summer camp normally falls in Aug.

Hope you can join in next year's summer camp...it is really fun and joyful, and you really can see AJW in close distances.

[star Interview] Ahn Jae Wook "Now I'll Soon Be Thirty¡¦The Party Begins"

The Dong-a Ilbo 2000.12.19

photo1210-1.jpg

Q: I recently heard that your inner heart pain was severe because of scandals such as the love story with talent Song Yoon Ah.

A: (After having a stout face for a while) Honestly, it is true that I first had the feeling of liking her. However, before our emotions could ripen, because the press already posted an article, I thought that I don't fit with her in fate and so I have cleanly set up my mind and heart. (In a cynical voice) It looks like it is not even me who actually falls in love or gets married.

Ahn Jae Wook admits ... was once in love with Song Yun-ah

20030421_%203.jpg

<April 21, 2003, Hotkorea> Korean superstar Ahn Jae Wook recently announced that he was once in love with actress Song Yun-ah, creating an uproar among the 300 students present who attended his lecture. Ahn Jae Wook, who was invited to be a guest lecturer at Kao Li University last April 16, admitted to the 300 students present, his feelings for Song Yun-ah.

Ahn Jae Wook divulged, "I will never have any relationship with another actress but there is only one actress for which I have developed the feeling of love and that actress is Song Yun-ah". The media, however, did not seem surprise at Ahn Jae Wook's revelation.

Rumors of a romantic relationship between Ahn Jae Wook and Song Yun-ah sizzled in March 2000 while the two were filming the drama, <NG Friends>. At that time, when pressed by the media, Ahn Jae Wook neither admitted nor denied the news, and was quoted as saying, "I like an actress and that person is Miss S."

Ahn Jae Wook who has just released his 4th album, <Friend> is very busy with the promotions of his album and will star in the SBS drama, <The Cowherd and the Weaving Maid>* this coming June.

- Tina Reporting, Hotkorea

oh gosh, I love him sooo much! ^^

OH MAN! I KNEWWWW IT! their chemistry in Nappeun Chingoodeul (Bad Friends) was WAAAAYYYY too hot for us fans not to notice that there had to be something going on.. hehe.

damn, I love Song YoonAh... they'd make an awesome couple... I doubt he'd still have feelings for her though.... T.T

Geez, I wish they are still together... AJW is cute and seems to be a nice guy. And I love SYA very much and think she is a beauty both inside & out (I have watched "hotelier" more than 10 times). Anyone can share more information about the drama [NG freinds] (actually, I've never heard of that before) when the relationship ignited.

Thanks in advance.

Here are some pics of to share:

AS1.jpg

AS2.jpg

BTW, I am still downloading AJW's new drama "Mister Goodbye". I watched the 1st ep and like it very much. :)

Other drama I watched: Star in my heart, OBSPSY. I didn't like the first one :mellow: very much though but the 2nd one was good ;) .

Guest joyjoy2

Message from Mr. Good Bye

http://www.ahnjaewook.co.kr/board/board_fr...amp;search_text

萬分感謝 xiaobudian 翻譯

你們好..是安在旭..

現在是播出最終回的前夜的淩晨.剛剛拍攝完畢回到家裏... 可是無法入睡.

真的不想拍攝最後的一集..一想到以玄瑞的身份的日子還沒剩多少天就...

捨不得用語言是無法表達的...

有很多觀眾的加油讓我好好堅持到現在..可是現在我的耳朵什麼也聽不到都木了

會成為 10 來年演繹過的作品中 真的是很有感情的作品之一的.

面臨死亡的人生 陳腐的劇情等等 很多非議聲

我對我的選擇沒有一絲一毫的後悔.

雖然有很多相似的素材可是不可能是同樣的狀況 發展..

所以要離開的玄瑞 還是留下的人們都有很大的差別.

最初選擇劇本以後跟作家說: 把筆下的玄瑞演繹成活生生的玄瑞的.

預先警告她 不要太驚訝.

哈哈 她很吃驚... 對她亮出我的自信心...沒有後悔.

以玄瑞的身份生活過的 90 多天 比誰都珍惜每一天 比誰都幸福每一天..

也擔心過 有沒有好好的演繹

玄瑞想幹的 想表現的部分呢

可是 這個傢伙真的是很內斂 最初讓我受不少苦頭 哈哈

現在不管是玄瑞還是我 互相感謝著呢.

對讓我品嘗到另外一種人生的玄瑞..我的感激之情稍微大一點...

相信雖然玄瑞離開以後 恢復往日生活的每一天會讓人討厭

但是沉浸在遺憾當中的我 還是關注過的很多觀眾的愛

不會孤獨的散去的.

真的很想跟喜歡 Mr Good bye 的很多觀眾說聲衷心的謝謝...

因為有你們 才會有嶄新的一天.

才會有能夠留在心裏的回憶

再一次謝謝大家..以嶄新的面貌再次見面..good bye~~

Title : 미굿을 마치며....

Writer : 안재욱 Date : 2006-07-18 오전 4:26:18

안녕하세요..안재&a mp;# 50865;입니다..

지금은 마지막 방송을 하루 앞둔 새벽입니다..조금 전까지 촬영을 하고 들

어왔는데 잠이 오질 않네여..마지막회&a mp;# 45716; 정말 촬영하기 싫었어여..현서로

살 수 있는 날이 남지 않았다 생각하니, 그 아쉬움은 말루 표현을 못할

정도입니다..많3 008; 분들의 응원덕에 지금까지 잘 해왔는데, 지금은 그 어떤

소리두 귀에 들어 오지 않구 먹먹해요..10년을 넘게 작품하며, 참 애정이

많이 담긴 작품 중에 하나가 될 듯 합니다..시한부 인생에 진부한 스토리

라는 등등의 비난 속에도 저는 제 선택에 한치에 후회가 없어여..

비슷한 소재는 얼마든지 많을 수 있겠죠..하지만, 모두가 같은 상황,설정

이 아니기에 떠나가는 현서나 남게 되는 사람들의 모습은 큰 차이가 날 수

밖에 없겠죠..처음 선택하구 작가에게 글속에 나와 있는 현서가 직접 살아

움직이는 모습을 보여주겠다 했었어여..너무 놀라지 말라구 미리 경고했죠

..ㅎㅎ 무척 당황스러웠다 하시더라구여, 그것두 작가에게 그런 자신감이

비춰지는 모습에...후회없슴& amp; #45768;다..현서로 살았던 지난 90여일,, 누구보다

하루하루가 절실했고, 누구보다 하루가 행복했어여..현서&a mp;# 44032; 하구 싶구,

보여 주고자 하는 부분을 잘 표현하구 있는 걸까 많은 고민두 했었어여..

근데, 이 친구 정말 속내를 잘 드러내지 않아 첨엔 애두 먹었죠,,ㅎㅎ

지금은 현서나 저나 서로에게 감사하구 있슴니다..또 다른 인생을 맛보게

해준 현서에게 제가 쫌 더 고마워하긴 하지만여..현서가 떠나구 난 뒤

아무일두 없었던 듯 돌아가는 하루하루가 너무 밉겠지만, 아쉬움 속에

묻혀 있는 저나 쭈욱 지켜봐 주셨던 많은 분들의 사랑에 그리 외로이

헤어지는 것은 아닐꺼라 믿어여..정말 미굿을 사랑해 주신 많은 분들께

눈물 나게 감사하다는 말 하구 싶네여..여러분이 있어서 또 다른 하루가

있을 수 있었구, 가슴에 담을 많은 추억을 만들 수 있었어여..다시 한번

모두에게 감사드리며, 조은 모습으로 또 만나여..good bye~~

Archived