Junjin 전진

saharial

Guest r3bells

it's been ages seen i've been here..

btw,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all the muslims esp from m'sia..

i'm making something from LGTTB..

jj.gifjj1.gif

jj1.jpg

jj4.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO maysia you are funny girl...

ignore the hair being long... just admire the body nae?

hahahah, no i cant ignore it!! lol

even on their 7th album pics, i dont like his long hair -_-

i just fell for him when i saw him with short hair [like when he performed 'Oh' or in LGTTB!!! so perfect :P lol]

LOl!!! You're funny!!! :lol: Ok, ok, you got me too... :P I was thinking of same thing!!! :D (*hides)

pfouhahaha i dont think u're the only here who wanna see more.... :P lolol

---

just a question, anybody have pics of Junjin's X-gfs?!

i'm really curious lolol...

oooh, i get a hooglet? :D

i wonder when jinnie's gonna resurface after his drink/drive fiasco. i was hoping to see him on LL or xman, bu i doubt it's gonna happen soon. sigh... :(

^ Awww!! I'm sorry em!!! :o I totally forgot the hooglet!!! But anyways here it is: *hooglet* :lol:

And yeah you're right Jiejunwoo :( They all look so tired. They should go sleepy. :(

---- EDIT ---- (<--- I got my edit buttons back :lol:)

Aish~! Where is everyone!?! :blink:

Guest cpopbaby19

OMG. he looks so yummy on the caps.. <33

and the gif is cute too.. <3333

^^

just a question, anybody have pics of Junjin's X-gfs?!

i'm really curious lolol...

i think he only had one? (please correct me :) ) kim hyojin i think is the name.. ^^;; but i dun have any pics though..

-_-

^^^ meeh too im so dissapionted in him... gosh.... he had a BAC of 0.065%.. tish i am dissapointed in him so much...

hi guys! sorry for having to post like this, i mean quote it like this. i am just using a proxified soompi. don't know what happened. i can not access soompi so i have to find a way to be able to. and this is the only way i know.

farah! miss you too! too bad i can't go to soompi often because i can't access it. i am using a soompi without any special functions. (i.e. can not quote, can not reply, can not even use fast reply) damn!

hi jes!!! oh no, i didn't back read the pages. it's too many and it's not comfortable to do a back reading with this kind of soompi. argh, if i am using a normal version, then i would have gone through those pages.

hehe missed ya too! and yes, i am on a one week vacation. and i just don't want to go back to school! hehe

che! hehe make the most out of your free time! i haven't been able to go to soompi that much this week! it has been acting up on me all the time!

Guest naxareth

bells!! nice pics!

i SO need to watch the drama. ^_^

i know i'm late, but happy eid mubarak to all muslims and selamat hari raya to all malaysians! :D

OMG. he looks so yummy on the caps.. <33

and the gif is cute too.. <3333

^^

i think he only had one? (please correct me :) ) kim hyojin i think is the name.. ^^;; but i dun have any pics though..

-_-

^ wasn't she a model or something? :blink: I hope I got the right person here. > . <

Junjin has the nicest smile. :rolleyes::wub:

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=557420

pics from battle shinhwa

jinni looks so ... aww :tears::(

yeah all the other members look so happy. but junjin looks lyke something's bothering him. :( poor guy. i want my happy, bright, smiling jinnie back!!! :wub:

ooh and i'm loving the "let's go to the beach" caps!!! he looked SOOOOOOOOOO sexy in those suits and shades. *fans myself*

I'm late per usual, but I just saw that comic, and don't you all think it's great that they got Jinnie's eyebrows down????

oh so cute!!!!!

thanks Eves for the translations *hugs*, had you not provided them I would have thought it was a yaoi piece because of the oppa bit :lol:

---

gah, he looks tired, but I've seen some of the group shots during the battle shinhwa shoot, and he looks good nonetheless...

*thud*

I'm late per usual, but I just saw that comic, and don't you all think it's great that they got Jinnie's eyebrows down????

oh so cute!!!!!

thanks Eves for the translations *hugs*, had you not provided them I would have thought it was a yaoi piece because of the oppa bit :lol:

---

gah, he looks tired, but I've seen some of the group shots during the battle shinhwa shoot, and he looks good nonetheless...

*thud*

^ I know!! That comic got his facial expression good. =D Hmmm... they all look good in the battle shinhwa shoot. :rolleyes:

Guest r3bells

hi naxa unnie!!

*waves*

how's u'r raya??

me finishing LGTTB during raya..

ekekek~~

so..

here's my another fev caps..

"a hansome pink guy at the beach"

*drools*

enjoy!!

jj6.jpg

jj7.jpg

hi naxa unnie!!

*waves*

how's u'r raya??

me finishing LGTTB during raya..

ekekek~~

so..

here's my another fev caps..

"a hansome pink guy at the beach"

*drools*

enjoy!!

jj6.jpg

jj7.jpg

^ now THAT is heavenly!!! :o Thanks so much bells :lol: *hooglets*

Hey... does anyone know when Shinhwa's next album comes out???? I'm waiting on it :ph34r:

winter story album is due out in november sometime and the 8th jib will be next year :) january is too early for it, so i reckon maybe march/april

i am too excited about it all as well!!! am clearing drive space in advance - will be so good to see them all promo things togtehr again :)

Guest naxareth

there's been talk about winter album, that should be out soon. this month or next IF there is one.

8th jib will be on march. hopefully. ;)

Guest angelix

to r3bells, where did u get LGTTB with sub in it? O_O;; the ones from nonstop5 CB is till epi 5 i think ._.;;'

edit : Owner page 56

Archived