• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angelix

24/1 [news] Singer Junjin, passionate stage performance

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

1169572341_0.jpg

junjin, who has recently stopped activites in china temporarily, meets up with his fans in japan.

on the 23rd in japan, osaka, at event "international vaccine investigation (IVI) kpop charity event", junjin was once again on stage to deliver a stunning performance.

junjin first performed dance track "come back", followed by emotive song "love wont come", and a fast beat song "even if its a thousand times", winning the hearts of his fans.

junjin expressed "i thank the fans who love kpop, and because of their love i am able to come to japan frequently. hope that everyone will continue to support me."

after junjin, kangta, sg wannabe and lee minwoo held their performances, pushing the atmosphere to the max.

the singers expressed that "being the gasoo whom everyone loves, we have the job to care for the sick and poor."

and saying in unison " everyone please care more for the sick and poor kids."

the income for that day were all used for charity.

credits// ocean6 + alav@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=548.0

-------

[HQ] Shinhwa - Winter Story 2006-2007 MV

f_shinhwawii_2584m_ba67267.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=552.0

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

• 2 weeks later...
Guest serawong

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK AND TAKE OUT UNLESS CREDIT PROPERLY!

Cool Magazine Dec ’06 Article on Nov 14th Hanliu Super Showcase (MinJin)

Source: Cool Magazine

Translation Chinese to English: Serena@ShinwaJJ.com

CoolMagDec06MinJin1.jpg

CoolMagDec06MinJin2.jpg

CoolMagDec06MinJin3.jpg

CoolMagDec06MinJin4.jpg

I only translated the relevant parts that is about Jun Jin and MinWoo ^_^

[Welcoming Stars at the airport a Gamble]

For the 114 Showcase, Cool is tight on schedule in meeting the dateline for completing the article. Have doubts whether to go to the airport to welcome the stars that are arriving for the event., but in the end decided on a wrong choice but will not regret this decision – GO! In the end, 20 over stars that came, we did not manage to catch anyone at all……

1pm rushed the Pudong airport, Cool did not expect to be able to get a good place to catch the stars, looking at all the orange princesses that have gathered at the airport, the only thing to do is to go to the 2nd floor and to overlook the whole situation. Long waited fans were all very excited with the landed flight, can’t wait to just put on wings and fly into the arrival custom. 20minutes later, everyone started screaming, but not a single star has stepped out. Almost deafened Cool started to look around, then saw Jun Jin playing around inside the custom check. That was the cause of the “screams”. Using the zoom of our digital camera, we saw Jin who was wearing a pastel color top and white beanie, wearing at everyone. One moment he was running here and there like a sportsman that was warming up, the other moment he was pulling MinWoo’s hand, swinging it here and there acting cute and kneeling on the floor… … to that Hyper Jin, though not willing, MinWoo just looked at him and let him have his fun.

Finally they have go thru the custom check, everyone run up as fast as they could, all excited to welcome them, but……. Jin and MinWoo waved to everyone and disappear into “thin air”. “VIP exit” stupid thing, who’s the idiot that invented that?! After waiting like an idiot for such a long time, we had to give up after confirming that all the stars had already left by the VIP exit.

[Press Conference]

Lee MinWoo

Hoping at the press conference, more media will take note of M, Cool decided to throw out this question “As the most popular Korean celebrity in China, will you put more focus in China?” Question like that is very well received for press conferences, has obviously also caught the interest of M: “I like China a lot; I will also visit more countries as well. Comparing to the past years, I will have more activities in China this year and I have received many supports from China fans. They are all very cute, but perhaps my performance some people cannot accept, but that is just 1 of the performance style for my music. Regardless, from now on I will visit China more often, present my music to everyone, and let more people understand me.”

Side Notes:

3. Switching to the 2nd room with the 2nd group of artists to interview (2nd group of artists include Typhoon, M and 1 more artist.) Cool reporter started interviewing the group Typhoon. As Cool reporter was asking the question, M who was sitting right opposite suddenly stood up: “hi everyone, I am M, Lee MinWoo!”, even as a very experience reporter, Cool just froze at M’s sudden introduction. Trying to adjust back at the fastest speed and continue with my question. Though M does not understand mandarin, he figured out that the question wasn’t meant for him, thus he started to make some small little “attention seeking” movements. Either using more strength than needed to straighten the “Lee MinWoo” name tag that is in front of him, or else he started adjusting the little butterfly ribbons at the front of the table…… this somehow became the focus in the whole room. While Typhoon was answering the questions made to them, M poked at the other artist that was sitting next to him, looking at Cool reporter and then back to that artist, he said “I know her……” faint! Done with the interview, it is finally M’s turn. M got quite hyper immediately, lots to say. The poor translator by his side sweating a lot can only write down as much as he could.

[special Interview with Jun Jin]

3 days more to a Come Back, Jun Jin did not attend the press conference. This wont do, our princesses are still waiting!! With all possible means, Cool tried to ask the staff of the organizer to try to arrange for an interview with him.

Q: 1st up, would you like to say something to the China fans?

Jun Jin: Hi everyone, I am Shinhwa member Jun Jin, my 1st solo album is going to be release soon, please give me your support.

Q: What is your feeling upon coming to Shanghai the 2nd time?

Jun Jin: The 1st time to Shanghai was in July, because of Shinhwa Asia tour concert, that time I already felt the warmth from the China fans. As Shinhwa has not been promoting in China for 4 years, we were all worried if everyone will still remember us. But when we arrive, we were very surprised, did not think that will still be so many fans supporting Shinhwa, really very cute. The main difference from the previous time coming to China, is that I am here as a solo singer. Though my single has not be release, tomorrow I will let the China fans be the 1st to hear my new song. Not sure if they will like it or not? Right now I am very anxious, but I will give all my best for the performance tomorrow. Xie Xie (Chinese)

Q: For your new single, you have lost 6kg, but heard that Hye Sung is training up for muscles instead……..

Jun Jin: I did not intentionally loose weight. Though I like to exercise a lot, bit is it not really to train up muscles, but exercising will keep 1 in good health, that’s why I love doing it. I have lost weight is probably due to the stress and energy that I have put in for the single, plus I have to practice for the dance everyday, so unknowingly I lost 6kg. Eh, maybe I dun really like the feeling of have muscles all over my body, but my members seems to like it a lot.

Q: Please introduce the soon release single

Jun Jin: My single will consist of 3 songs, the feeling of every song is different, but listening to all 3 songs will give people a very soothing feeling. I personally like all 3 songs a lot, I have received a lot of help from friends and seniors, at the same time I have also devoted a lot of my feelings and thoughts in it. I hope not only that I like this single, everyone will like it too.

Q: Has your mandarin improved?

Jun Jin: Actually I have always wanted to learn mandarin well, but I have been busy all the time, so sorry I did not get to learn it well. This time, after I go back to Korea, I will work harder on my ability with mandarin.

Q: The role that you wish most to challenge?

Jun Jin: I prefer Chinese movie like {Infernal Affair}, I would like to try the actions moves as well as the mid strategy action. As well, would like to also challenge those innocent romance movies. Xie Xie (Chinese) …. ….. Big laugh.

Q: MV filming was fun, how was it like at that time?

Jun Jin: Did not think that China fans will also get to know about my MV, very surprised. It was really very tiring when I was filming the MV for the song {Love doesn’t come back}, did not get to sleep for a few days continuously, just completed in a few days ago. The lyrics in this song express the pain of a person who is not able to forget his partner that he has spilt up with. This MV mainly talks about this person that loves to sleep. He will just fall asleep unknowingly and starts to dream of himself driving and knocks over his girlfriend, and he feels badly in pain. Upon waking up, he is not sure if it was just a dream or is it real, so he drove around trying to find her. Though the lyric in the song and the MV is somewhat different, but it is still worth waiting for, hope everyone will like it.

The Cuteness that only belongs to Jun Jin

1. When answering the question, though he do not understand mandarin, after the translator has completed with the translation, he will add in a word “xie xie” then looked at you sincerely, till both parties burst out laughing. The questions regarding the MV, finally allow Jun Jin whom can’t understand mandarin finally hear something that he is familiar with, and that is the word “MV”, though the questions have not been fully completed, he eagerly let out a “AH!”, seems like it has hit something that he has in mind. Till the translator has finished telling him the question fully, his face glowed with confidence and started to answer to the question. As the translator is also a Korean, her pronunciation is also not very accurate, Jun eagerly helped to correct her. Actually what happened ----- Translator “when he woke up he is not sure if it’s a dream or is it reality…….” Jun Jin corrected using the right Chinese word for reality.

2. Photo shoot time, Cool passed Jin the August issue that has M on the cover, taking over the magazine, professionally he placed it right in front of his chest, taking many shots of it, he seems not satisfied yet. Coincidently, its MinWoo ~~~ then you see Jin dropping his head, finger pointing at the little face of M, then raised up his head again with a sunshine smile………”Me and my house M~” His face was all beaming with pride.

Live at the Showcase, is this really in China?

Just like the grand concerts in Korea, the best artists, the best stage, the best fans. This can really happen in China!!

Jun Jin

As the performer to start the show, Jin blasted the stage with his dance song {Come Back Ruff}.

Clean break moves, Jin who suits the best in the world to tie a pony tail, gave all his best with no reservation, presented his new work in China. The fast pace song did not even have a chance to take a breather, neither will 1 bear to even wink. Totally ………. Different, can’t find a single shadow of Shinhwa in it, he is a total re-born Jun Jin, dancing with his energy, seems like he’s dancing under the street lamp till he is all drained, indulging in his own world. Fans went crazy too, over a thousand fans left their seat and all rushed to the front stage, just to get closer to him. Screams, sounds of cries, all these, just belong to Jin only………

Of coz, naturally he also has not change his habit of taking off his clothes when he is gotten really high. Cool reporter also jumped on her chair and shouted: “Look! Take off already! He took off already! Jin ah ah ah, really too good looking!” Tears just dropped, finally going thru that much pain and hardship, Jin finally has his own stage.

After 1 song, though still trying to catch his breath, giving a very “good boy” look Jin started to wave at everyone and ask if every1 is well. When the cheers and screams got softer, he smiled and dropped his head slight to look at his right hand that he has made little notes with the mandarin pronunciation to say “please support my solo album” (in Chinese). After that he smiled shyly. His pronunciation was good enough to allow everyone to understand him. For this solo single, for this special Come Back, Jin spent a lot of effort. Next, the main song in his solo single {Love doesn’t come back} let the whole stadium feel the power of Jin’s singing and vocal skill. “I wish to be a ballad singer” this song belong to Jin, this song seems to reflect out his heart.

Lastly I have to say, this is the 1st time that I see a Super Star, wearing a singlet, singing a ballad song…. Obviously, this song of a total different style has given some hardship to him. But to be the 1st in Asia to listen to his new work, this is definitely the best gift that he has presented to the China princesses.

M

Performing a full 13 minutes, performing for a full 8 minutes, M seems to be really giving his all with his tight China activity schedules. Condition of his health is usually not bad, but small injury big injury kept on coming every now and then. Being the last to perform, is also the usual thing for him. Even though 1 second before, 1 may not know who is M, but with his hyped up stage, pretty, he is always be able to get the audiences feel the vibe, get the hyped with him. With his charismatic smile, his slight unshaven look, his hair, and the liking to show off his beautiful body, more and more he knows how to favor the audiences. Of coz, if can remove his female dancer would be even better.

When he jumped down from the Z shaped stage, shouted loudly, we all know that the time for the highest climax for the night has come. This is definitely M’s feeling! He is giving his all to show off his coolness, his charisma and the full of confidence arrogant expressions. After {Battle} ended, M took off his outer coat, this “blood slurping” movement is really too much…… a red coat came down from above right in front of him, after wearing it, he started with the next song {Let me love you}. The female dancer started flirting with M on stage, this “cruel” part of the performance, though 1 minute would seems to be like a century for the fans. Fans just let out all their ability to scream…….. Hand of M seems to be as light as the feathers on his hat, so soft so flexible. “If you are not feeling satisfied enough, please put yourself and indulge in more” this is his cunning intention.

{Bump} is his strongest last stage of the performance. MinWoo will not leave a moment for the princesses to catch a breath; he just kept on invoking the emotions of the audiences. Cannot already? Still not enough!! He interacted with the princesses by having them repeating after him, please join in the rave. The classic of having the full stadium going “Bump Bump Bump” has once again been revived, he was totally satisfied.

M seems to want more. He dragged the last note of the song exceptionally long. All singing together seems to be not substantial enough, “let do it 1 more time, let’s do it 1 more time!” This “madness” just continued on. Finally when it’s over, a naughty smile appeared on M’s face and he said: “OK, I have finished performing all that I have prepared for…… Encore? You want encore? …… just for you guys, I will sing 1 more song!” A sea of orange, as if there were another 5 standing beside him, he finally shouted the most precious name: “Say, Shinhwa Changjo!” Members, princesses, orange balloons, beautiful stage…… all these, he wants it all. Not caring about anything, he started to “hi-5” with the fans right at the 1st row, holding on to the letter given by the princess, running everywhere, intentionally making sexy moves to seduce us……. After all that madness, full of sweat he finally stopped, half naked body, he smiled. Why do we love him so much, this time we know for sure and felt it even more.

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!! *saves*

I really enjoyed reading all of that. ^^ Thank you for all the hardwork. JunJin and Minwoo are just really too cute, i'm happy JunJin is really working hard on his mandarin since he is planning to start activities in Taiwan right? lol I Love Cool magazine translations/interviews the reporters all sound so cute and down to earth. :D

Thank you again! *hugs*

Guest serawong

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!! *saves*

I really enjoyed reading all of that. ^^ Thank you for all the hardwork. JunJin and Minwoo are just really too cute, i'm happy JunJin is really working hard on his mandarin since he is planning to start activities in Taiwan right? lol I Love Cool magazine translations/interviews the reporters all sound so cute and down to earth. :D

Thank you again! *hugs*

Yes, i like how the reporters from COOL magazine writes their articles. Not just for Shinhwa, but for some other korean celebrities, is it also quite well written. Coz they bother to take note of their little movements and actions and writes it down, which as a reader, i like to know those too....

Here's the other article that is also in the same magazine that is only on Jin

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK & NO TAKING OUT UNLESS CREDIT PROPERLY!

Cool Magazine Dec ’06 Article on Jun Jin & his Fan Sign in Seoul

Source: Cool Magazine

Translation Chinese to English: Serena@ShinwaJJ.com

CoolMagDec06Jin1.jpg

CoolMagDec06Jin2.jpg

CoolMagDec06Jin3.jpg

Translation: -

Titled on 1st page with Jun Jin’s pix – All the children has grown up, except for one. Jun Jin’s Interview – Innocent till Now.

His capacity for rice and alcohol is almost the same. Occasionally he will act silly after taking alcohol; love to kiss; reckless, will pull someone’s collar and shout “come out, have a fight 1 to 1!!”; easily dumped by women; trying to be cool turns out to make people laugh most of the time. Sometimes totally no character; classic post of his “can never be straighten V”; even dressed as a gal, his sitting posture will still not be lady-like, may exposed laundries; a proud member of the good-looking society, but also because of that, he got to know quite many “demons”; a total sportsman, excel in sports competitions; when reach the hype point while performing on stage, he likes to take off his clothes ……… He is not suitable for this world, too simple and innocent.

Today, it’s entirely my album

“Looking at the shelves all filled with my album, feeling shy and nervous at the same time. Sorry, this is really my album? (Laugh)”

Having his Come back in Shanghai was really surprising. Dear all, what more can be said? This fellow truly loves the China princesses. That mustard color leather jacket cost quite a fair bit, it looked well too, as a performance costume, or his personal clothing, and it is just that good looking. Why? Sponsored? Not at all, that is bought by Jin at his own expenses. He is usually generous; he is even more much generous when it comes to doting himself. It’s just that, his face is really too skinny. You can actually measure his face using just 1 hand, only left his big eyes……to his own saying “that way his eyes will look even bigger then?” ……… erm, actually the original size was good enough.

Seems that Cool did not do the right thing, the 1st thing we should do was to buy a copy of his album. Instead, we were just busying pressing on the shutter button on our camera. As an old friend, we wanted to let Jin sign on the album too. When pulling out his album, then we realize that it was a “not for sale” copy, so embarrassing. Face to face also feel like laughing, the style MV of “Love doesn’t come” was too serious. Of coz, he is already 27 years old, though he is very good at trying to look young and cute; it suits him very well too. But regardless, to continue on with that is probably not the wisest thing to do when he is trying to establish a new position for himself. “Not trying to be very cute, but just a normal man”. To this, we can only say “the cuteness before was still pretty normal, it’s just normally cute.”

Hardship and Happiness, 6 times even more than before

“Not too formal, let just have a chat would be better.” That was what he said towards our interview, he was in a good mood.

“Practicing made him lost 10 over Kgs. Will the album be popular or not, this made it always feeling uneasy. Eagerness made him lost his temper sometimes, even threw things to vent his temper.” As good as the 1st step to debuting, that decides whether it is successful or a failure, how can 1 take it easy? It is as if 1 is in a game, as long as it is an event that you are good at, you will hope to win. Wish to be give your best at the top condition, wish to do something one truly like to do. “Compare to the lost of hair, lost of weight, its much better right?” Of coz, with that good looking face match to a balding head, who will not faint at the sight of that? Health is weak, medication is needed to maintain your health, isn’t that so? “I have recovered a lot more already, can’t really depend too much on medication, this I know very well.” When he was saying that, he really looked like a good boy, though busy doing his own things, his thinking and mind was very clear.

Not as a Shinhwa member, but as Jun Jin, this solo singer standing on stage. The hardship and happiness were all 6 times even more than before.

“Everyone has their own things that they agree on, working hard together; Shinhwa gives me a lot of security.” Meeting up with each member of Shinhwa separately, one can always feel how they will rely on 1 another just thru their conversation. They can have fun together, but they will always maintain and will change the spirit of Shinhwa; not interfering with each other personal matters, but can unite beautiful as one; there’s only Shinhwa, but its not everything……… this is the meaning of this heavenly group. Besides that, the topic of Eric, we were very interested too. Jun Jin who was feeling quite troubled with Eric’s disturbing sms messages, can’t do much too “I am definitely not the only 1 that is constantly disturbed by him, it’s just that the rest has already gotten used to it.” That sad expression seems to say ----- that is the usual behavior of Eric, cannot be changed, a prolonged rebellious period.

Not Just Only a Single

The fan sign was bustling with people. The all natural princesses and the all innocent Jin, as these characters are of the same type, it was tons a lot more fun. Why can he be so happy? That face of his has been smiling for the past twenty over years but can’t see much winkles, like to cry too, eye bags still seems small. Although tried, but looking at his spirit, seems that it’s good enough to climb a mountain of 7000 meters high.

In order to participate in the fan sign, 1 has to be to the participating music store to purchase the album 2 days in advance and collect a queue number. But just at the start of the sales, within the 1st hour or so, the queue numbers from the 2 music stores was snapped up. Even so, on the day of the fan sign, many fans still gathered, thinking ……… even can’t get their album sign, just to catch a glimpse of him is better than nothing@

Man who is tall, good looking, and not a bad person, is also a sin. Sinful thoughts started to arise, but Jin just looked so kind like little red riding hood. Alright, you are good, did your homework, you looked extremely dashing, still care about us asking: “Is it very hot in here? It is cold outside. The difference in temperature is too great, be careful not to catch a cold.” ……… to that, Cool who is just a normal human being, same as the rest of you, would like to excuse myself to go out awhile to stop my nose from bleeding.

Fan sign just begun, his songs filled the whole music store, playing it over and over again. Although it is just a single, it does not seem to bore anyone. This is 1 single that is worth even paying a full album rate. But it is only selling the price of a single only.

Unknowingly, See the Change in Jin

“This is a present I give to you, so you have to work hard.” So friendly, so sincere, when he smiled and handed over a yellow rose to the fan that was standing in front of the table waiting for her album to be signed, this action is so pure without any impurities, just because its him. 1 big box of yellow roses was waiting quietly for the queuing princesses. The roses were not in bloody red, neither is it the cold white roses, but it was the warm yellow rose. But, the lucky ones that have gotten this gift would probably have to know the art of “preserving” or the making of dry flowers, in order to keep the rose with them.

1 of the princess walked up, in her hands held a gigantic toy bear. This “extra large” toy bear was so huge that it frightens Jin to start talking without making much sense. He just kept saying “ah yu ah yu~! So big!” His eyes went twice as big as usual, still repeating that sentence over again, made everyone laughed. “Ah yu ah yu~” this type of expressing is only commonly used by the Korea Ajushi and Ajuma. This fellow, when he is in “shock” his IQ level will also drop at the same time, at the same time 1 can see the original side of him.

Modest, warm and friendly towards people. As a Shinhwa member, it seems to be natural to receive a lot of titles, standing at the peak of the world, changing himself to a single unit; he lowered himself down, at the same time show the more real side of him. Everyone sees this, but only Shinhwa fans will truly be able feel touched by it. There were many oversea fans too at the fan sign event. Different fans from different country all spoke different languages, but they only have heart with the same intention and feeling. 1 Hong Kong fan held up a light board, on the light board wrote “Jun Jin”, at the fan sign event, she purposely on it to show it to him. Comparing at the concert with a sea of light boards and orange neon lights, though it’s a very small thing for the fan to do, Jin felt exceptionally heart warming.

Fans from China requested Jin to write their Chinese name while he signed their album. The hand writing of Jin in Korean was already quite bad, but Jin was quite happy to challenge in writing Chinese. He joking said “good! I am going to start drawing!” Just that, continuously writing 4 China fans’ names in a row was really tiring for Jin to “draw”.

The dressing of the fan from Japan was very unique, 1 can easily identify them as Japanese. Japanese language level that only reached to “Miss, are you available tonight?”, such amateur level, Jin still tried to show off slightly. Using Japanese, he asked for the person’s name. Who knows, on the 1st sentence, it was already a failure. The girl did not understand what Jin said at all. An embarrassed Jin just smiles innocently and faced the camera that was next to him and stuck out his tongue. He can only blame himself. If only he had paid more attention when learning Japanese instead of always playing around and making fun of his Japanese language teacher. “In that case, please edit and cut away this part!” He laughed out loudly.

Some princesses danced for him, some princesses started crying once they entered the store all the way till the end, there were also princesses that wore exaggerating animal costumes, there were also fans whom received the yellow rose and gave it back to Jin: “ sorry, I did not bring any present with me. This flower is actually very precious to me but I will give you in return as a gift!” Receiving love from you, I shall repay you with something that is very precious to me too.

Towards the princesses that danced for him, Jin encouraged them and said: “you danced very well, please continue to work hard!”; towards the fans that kept crying, he consoled them: “dun cry ah, I give this present to you, must learn well!”; towards those that gave the yellow roses to him, he said: “I know this rose is very precious, I will cherish them well.”………He has truly changed; our Jin is a changed person. Can you feel it?

I’m Very Cool Right? Cool’s Personal Interview Time

One hour after the fan sign ended, Jin thanks all the staffs for the hard work. We also manage to chat a bit with him too.

Before hand, we have already arrange with his manager, when the whole event is over, please arrange for use to take some pictures with Jin. Jin’s manager easily agreed to it, and he also added that during the event in Shanghai, Jin has taken pictures with COOL too. Just a while later, the manager handed Cool over to Jin, Jin then commented innocently, “ah, Min Woo! This 1 I have taken pictures for when I was in Shanghai.” His manager who was standing by his side also commented with a smile: “you must take good pictures ah. You see Min Woo is also holding the magazine in the picture? You should also hold the magazine to take pictures, people will also help to promote!” Immediately, Jin started with his photo session. After taking 2 shots, the photographer told Jin is OK already. Did not expect someone who woke up at 8am, running a hectic and tiring day still have the energy to joke with us: “do I look good in the photos? Do you need to take another one” His cuteness has made everyone started laughing again. The event this time, we really enjoyed it, really, thank you very much!

For every group, when 1 of the member starts as a solo artist, there will be pressure coming from everywhere, from a heavenly group, the pressure is even more. No point of comparing who is more pitiful than who, only compare who is more hard working than who. He starts to have his own choice, the route of being a solo artist, dance in a musical box that only fit 1 person. He has to give hundred times more, thousand times more effort, do not wish to shoot up in fame overnight, only wish to get more support and love from many more people, is good enough…………

People who are simple and innocent always receive that extra care from up there, he will receive that too.

• 2 weeks later...

wow! tks for the translations, serena.

tat's huge! :)

i'm proud to see both M & junjin receiving lots of love from the China fans...

*brings me back to the time when they were here in SG*

• 3 weeks later...

If you haven't joined yet :)

-----

=======

SHINHWAGLISH

Collection of English-subbed/translated ShinHwa Videos on YOUTUBE

r3.jpg

For more information on how to join the youtube group, to see a COMPLETE compilation list of the videos added so far, to learn how to add videos of your own and other FAQs, vist shinhwasarang:

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=467.0

OR

If you're clear on all the rules (and please do note them to protect our wonderful uploaders from being suspended) and how to join, visit the group directly and join now:

http://www.youtube.com/group/ShinhwaGlish

• 2 weeks later...

am i a moron or wat?

yesterday when me and my friend went out, we went to a shopping complex...

we were browsing through the cd section when my friend lift up one vcd and ask 'is this nice?'

i only glance at it as i was busy browsing through others and just say 'maybe... but that guy is hot...'

my friend said... 'jus look at it, come on.'

so i finally gives up, take the cd from her and read through the syp and carefully examine the cover...

'the lead is okay, but damm this 2nd lead is so hot.... but i wont buy it cos he definitely will be the bad guy and wont get the girl... but he kinda reminded me of someone...hmmm...'

stupid me....

the story is let's go to the beach

and the hot guy is jungjin

and i cant recognize him!!!

maybe i'm not devoted as a fan jungjin as i thought i am...

need to work harder

huhuhu...

Guest devylann

dont remember if i ever posted in here... usually i do in his music thread but...okie...well...gotta say...i loved him when i saw 9 tailed fox even tho the drama wasn't that good.. i still loved him... he's sucha cutie!! alwase makes me heart turn in circles.. i can't wait for his new drama... at least i think there is one... :D :D

Archived