Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest biteme_lestat

if i dont work and get paid i wont be able to buy shinhwa goodies hehe

junjin is awesome motivation, hehe my supervisor caught me looking at my gallery yesterday, but didnt say anything >_<

Here, here! :D JunJin is my break from work...I look at his pics every few hours or so esp when it gets tooooo toxic arnd here in the office :lol: and of course I listen to Shinhwa songs all through out the day, I don't care if my ofismates give me wierd looks cus they don't understand what language im listening to :P

Guest cpopbaby19

haha farah, cute pic!

how's everyone? i guess a lot of us are busy with work/ school, etc!

haha.. yes.

:mellow:

school is like work+studies *dies* <_< my knee WHOLE LEGS hurt becuz of this such activity in our school. TT_____TT;;

yeah - 12 hour shifts are driving me mad. i am soo sleepy today, but have so many things i need to catch up on!!

^ I thought it was illegal to make people work 12 hour shifts. O___O That's crazy! Why are the making you work so much? :( *hooglets*

Thanks chibbiko for the pics of zippy ziggy. ^__^ That girl is so lucky :ph34r: I wish I was there too. :(

Guest kahmeng_srey

I have a question.

What was that Shinhwa Mnet Battle thing all about? It was like a show right? I haven't been updating what Shinhwa have been doing for a while.

Junjin at ZippyZiggy Autograph Signing (10/22/05)

36op.jpg

credit: ZippyZiggy+Ocean's Six+chibikko@wanjunjin.com

I've been gone a while then can't find our jinnie thread... finally find it ^^

thx for the pict chibikko I wish I can be there :P to see Jinnie in person ^^ :wub:

poor jie *hugging*

Archived