Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chibikko

^:lol: A good reason to watch the show again :P

It's in the 1st part of the show after they won the daesang at the Seoul Music Awards and after they looked at their phones and stuff.

Guest naxareth

^Shin Jung Hwan was supposedley caught doing some illegal gambling although he denies it but all the stations dropped him so he's basically out of works so he says he wants to lead a normal life

actually he denied it when he was arrested but later on he admitted that he was indeed gambling to his fans on his mini hompy. so then everyone started calling him a liar.

that's when all the stations fired him. sadness, really.

andi-yah!!! LOVES. ^^ stares at gif. i'm sure naty would LOOOOOVES it. :lol:

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

omg love the wanjin gif!!! :wub:

omg i heard about shin jung hwan too. i'm very sad. :( he was so awesome and hilarious on shows. first shinhwa's gone from love letter and now shin jung hwan?!?!?! chun myung hoon's the only original member left. things just won't be the same without shin jung hwan!!!

Guest junjinwifey

i think poor jinnie is keeping a low profile now because of all the bad press...i hope he hangs in there...some korean press are just so nasty... i pity shin jung hwan too.

Aish. Korean press can be nasty. -_- I hope they don't dwell on this much longer. Poor Junjin... I hope he can make an appearance soon. I think we've all forgiven and forgotten and Shinhwa fans are becoming Junjin-hungry (including me! :lol:). Anyway... I'm back guys! My computer just died after the pressure from the downloads became a bit too much. :lol:

Guest madeline

Hi...does anyone know if there are subs for the Love Letter episodes w/ Han Ga In? Cause I heard that Junjin had a crush on her before and it would cool to understand what he was saying to her in LL :D

Guest biteme_lestat

Aish. Korean press can be nasty. -_- I hope they don't dwell on this much longer. Poor Junjin... I hope he can make an appearance soon. I think we've all forgiven and forgotten and Shinhwa fans are becoming Junjin-hungry (including me! :lol:). Anyway... I'm back guys! My computer just died after the pressure from the downloads became a bit too much. :lol:

Oh yah! Very hungry inded!haha!

Guest naxareth

^^

and this is your first time posting? :D welcome. welcome to all the newbies too. :wub:

madeline? there is no subs for the episodes. but there is translations available, did by nikki of shinhwa sarang.

pm me if you want it, ok?

also, peeps? get the thread moving. post your favorite pictures! ;)

Guest biteme_lestat

count me in ^^

So quite today ^^ mmm.... I wonder where people go :P

People...make some noizzzzzeeeee!!! :P

Just because our Jinnie's been lying low, doesn't mean we have to keep quite too :D

Guest biteme_lestat

Hahahaha!!!! :lol: Seriously, he has got to be the most adorkable guy in the planet!!! Anway, he can get away with it :)

Oh, and lemme profess my love for this thread too!!!

I love it thhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss much! :)

Archived