• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest battleuphoria

^^ haha exams will come soon so i might miss a week. *that's hard and harsh!*

hi hyung! nice to see you here!

Guest battleuphoria

haha yes. it's hard to keep up with the previous one. at first, it's really confusing but i got used to it and now i am missing it. hehe

i'll post pics tomorrow since i just remembered that i need to do a research work! haha

Guest femaki84

*waves* @ eves, che, feli and hywenny!

:D

Hi back Naza Hyung/Unni...chicka2.gif

Btw..I know Im a little too lag here...Recently then I went to read the translations for the 1st talk track in Winter Story 1...Oh mY! I almost rolled off my seat the minute I heard Junjin and Eric acting as two crazy girls....

And boy..Junjin's soooo funny..the way he said "Merry Christmas " in that fast and half lady voice...LOL...

and also when he said " Errr..hmm..." when Dongwan said he'll present Hyesung's handphone as a prize if they mimicked well...HAHA...

Oh..n how I love Junjin's cool ..so cool...oh so cool deep voice when he said "Im Park Choong Jae" at last...

This guy sure has no reservations when trying to be comical...n i love it! Non SHinhwa fans can prob never believe all these usual crap and nonsense can come out from that stern and dashing face of Junjin...

Oh..Cherilyn..I'm having my exams real soon too..Now finishing up last project before I go on my revision spree..revision rush rather..lol...Cya all...

Guest kittinexjj

hahaha for some reason i figured you were gonna be the one that reopens the new JJ thread debbie...kekekeke ^_^ yay!! im so glad its back. i heart this guy to death.

Guest femaki84

*waves* hi feli .. ooooh you have chickens!!!!!

hehehe

junjin is the funniest - i love his voice... could listen to him talk all day

Hehehe...Hiyee Kay...Here's one cute chick for u.. chick.gif

I hope I got time to post some older pics of Junjin next time since many pp have his bew pics..but i dun have..and besides this is a new thread...but actualli we shld compact all the pics on Deb's 1st post so that newbies dun have to read thru this whole thread thats prob gonna be growing like Jack's Beanstalk....

Hi...i've already watched some episodes of Love letter..

and im just curious,why he always sang his father song everytime??

Does his father's a singer too?

Hi...i've already watched some episodes of Love letter..

and im just curious,why he always sang his father song everytime??

Does his father's a singer too?

yeah he has an album out as well.

Junjin has performed with him a few times and been on shows with him

Charlie Park was even in and ADvert with Hyesung hehehe

oooh Feli... thanks for the chickie >_<

Archived