Junjin 전진

saharial

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

hi guys. It's been quite sometime since i posted here. I am away for awhile and i am so happy that Junjin is having the peak of his career beeing seen in MBC everyday! Good for him!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest incarnadine

JJ will be in Intimate Note? With whom did he go? He doesn't look like the type who's awkward with anyone. Hmm, interesting. I'll definitely be tuning in.

Hi deeta! Yes according to Junjin's schedule, his Intimate Note episode will be airing sometime this week (I think Friday). If I'm not mistaken, he already recorded it prior to President Noh's death. I can't wait to see it!!! :)

Guest lemoncake0910

wow. This thread is quiet. Junjin needs more love! T___T haha

Anyways, I finally got my hands on my personal copy of Junjin's Limited Edition Fascination Album! THE PACKAGING IS HUGE and I LOVE IT!!! It came sometime this week. ^^

I'll see if I could share some pics of it later.

I don't know if you all heard about this news, but I'll post it here:

Source:Jineyes.net+donga.com

Credit:Rubylovefaith@shinhwa.biz

Jun Jins mini album "Fascination" has received an overwhelming response.

On May 27, Jun Jin Management company, Open World stated that they have received pressure from retailers to reprint more copies of the mini-album.

Open World stated that minialbum"Fascination" is a high value collectible and is limited to 10,000 serialized copies only and there arent any plans of to produce addtitional copies. However, additional order requests from retailers have not stopped.

Open World have concidered, producing unserialized copies for regular sale and not as a special edition.

Released on January 19, all 10,000 pre-ordered copies were sold out.

JUN JIN MINI ALBUM RECEIVED OVERWHELMING REQUESTS FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION..

After the overwhelming response from fans, and the sell out of Jun Jin Limited edition mini-album "Fascination", is being concidered the production of additional copies for general sale.

On May 19, Jun Jin Limited Edition mini-album "Fascination" was released and each copy contains a serial number from 0 to 10,000. Due to the great demand from retailers to reprint the mini-album, the new copies will not have a serial number, so the new production is a special Gift to the fans, and overseas fans that are demanding the additonal production.

Jun Jin Management company, Open World announced they will make an announcement as how many more copies will be made, but do not secure the amount material or if they will produce additional copies for sale.

Hello there Jinnie oppa worshippers!

To celebrate the success of Junjin's Taiwan concert, here's something to commemorate the occasion!

The latest from Shinhwa Piano!

Lovely ballad. I haven't heard this song before, so, I hope I did justice.

For scores and piano instrumental, click HERE

Guest riehae

I need to watch in marathon their episodes in WGM.

I notice them too late... my focus was in somewhere else.

But I'll try to download the episodes with them in it.

Hi deeta! Yes according to Junjin's schedule, his Intimate Note episode will be airing sometime this week (I think Friday). If I'm not mistaken, he already recorded it prior to President Noh's death. I can't wait to see it!!! :)

So it has aired already?? Where can I watch it!! I want to see who he filmed with. haha

Oh and check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt59o0NWNak JunJin the "Power Dancing King"!! I want to see this episode bad! Anyone know where to watch it as well!!!

Guest bugrepellent

Oh my I'm in this thread finally!!! :D

^^^ I feel the same.

Chong Jae my love, even if you have a girlfriend, even if you're married, I will always and forever hold you in a very special corner in my heart..... :tears:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I wanjun miss Chong Jae. :( I just watched this weeks IC and he looked so skinny in there. That was his last day of recording for IC. He already had a head start cutting his hair. I was just sad that the IC crew didn't do any kind of farewell. I mean not like a big one like Haha's, but just a little you know, thanks for taking Haha's place etc. All they did was mention about it a little, I think, towards the end. I don't know for sure, so if anyone can translate. Whoever that visits this thread often. If there's anyone....... :unsure: ............

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived