Junjin 전진

saharial

Guest susymoon

oh my god JUNJIN made o new photoshoot i think it´s for a brand of clothes he´s soo andsome and cool i love it i missed him making those things does anyone knows were can i find the photos?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[07.12.06][news] Shinhwa's Junjin is an online mall CEO too

May Take Out With Full Credits Only.

Thank You.

200712060001410ug0.jpg

Popular idol group Shinhwa member Junjin (27) has started an online shopping mall, thus joining the ranks of online celebrity shopping mall CEOs. Docovo (www.docovo.com) is different from regular online malls as it provides various style tips from top to toe. The site was launched on 1 Dec.

Junjin took up a suggestion by ex-Chakra member Lee Eun to join in the online mall business. Lee Eun is currently running the online mall Eunee, and raised eyebrows when she managed to make 30 billion won worth of sales in a year. Now she is one of the celebrities who has succeeded in the online mall business.

Junjin and Lee Eun are business partners and co-CEOs, and will be providing style tips for men and women via Docovo and Eunee respectively, and will be retailing products via these two sites.

According to a Docovo rep, "In the future we will be holding activities such as fashion shows, bazaars and modelling contests, and we plan to donate part of our profits to the less fortunate. We're currently in discussions with various charity organisations."

Junjin will be kicking off activities in various fields with a Chinese New Year special drama. He plans to release his first solo album in January 2008, and at the same time he will be involved in Shinhwa activities for the release of the Winter Story 2007 album.

Source: segye & oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

• 2 weeks later...

[071227] [News] Junjin parties with more than 1,000 fans on Christmas Eve

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

img346159712168683is5.jpg

img346159712168682ob3.jpg

img346159712168681te4.jpg

img346159712168680ah4.jpg

Shinhwa's Junjin spent a special Christmas Eve with more than 1,000 fans at the International Ferry Terminal in Yokohama.

With "Junjin's Christmas Special Fanmeeting" as the theme, the Japanese fans spent about two hours with Junjin, and he also performed Love Won't Come and Come Back, livening up the atmosphere to a climax. In line with the Christmas season, Junjin also decorated a Christmas tree with fans and held up a lighting ceremony. In the midst of these and other segments, everyone had a great time together.

Fellow Shinhwa member Andy also turned up as the special guest and sang Feliz Navidad with Junjin, further enhancing the joyous Christmas mood.

Junjin's management companies Open World Entertainment and JF Story said on the 27th, "At 1pm before the fanmeeting, Junjin also had lunch with more than 90 selected fans and spent an enjoyable time together. To thank the fans, Junjin even held an impromptu autograph session, and gave roses to every fan."

Junjin expressed, "I have another unforgettable Christmas memory now, it's a Christmas that I won't forget."

Source: Newsen & Jineyes

Chi trans: tweetyjin@Double J中文网

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz + Shinhwa Philippines

junjin's face looks chubby in those pictures...he looks healthy and well.. There is always a fellow shinhwa member popping up in another shinhwa member's solo event..aww.. what's love got to do with it..lol

Guest kimiye-chan

Junjin is the most funniest member of Shinhwa to me! I love how he danced in Loveletter and Xman, and he's so hilarious on the YSMM episodes...His voice is awesome and his acting is so sweet! I hope he has a succesful year in 2008!!!

[071227] [News] Junjin parties with more than 1,000 fans on Christmas Eve

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Shinhwa's Junjin spent a special Christmas Eve with more than 1,000 fans at the International Ferry Terminal in Yokohama.

With "Junjin's Christmas Special Fanmeeting" as the theme, the Japanese fans spent about two hours with Junjin, and he also performed Love Won't Come and Come Back, livening up the atmosphere to a climax. In line with the Christmas season, Junjin also decorated a Christmas tree with fans and held up a lighting ceremony. In the midst of these and other segments, everyone had a great time together.

Fellow Shinhwa member Andy also turned up as the special guest and sang Feliz Navidad with Junjin, further enhancing the joyous Christmas mood.

Junjin's management companies Open World Entertainment and JF Story said on the 27th, "At 1pm before the fanmeeting, Junjin also had lunch with more than 90 selected fans and spent an enjoyable time together. To thank the fans, Junjin even held an impromptu autograph session, and gave roses to every fan."

Junjin expressed, "I have another unforgettable Christmas memory now, it's a Christmas that I won't forget."

Source: Newsen & Jineyes

Chi trans: tweetyjin@Double J中文网

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz + Shinhwa Philippines

hey ai... its been awhile since my last post... <iin this thread> hehehe... :blush:

Gosh they're so nice... still thinking for their fans.. It's Chrsitmas Eve.. Thay should've spent it with their family and love ones... But despite of that, they still spent it with their fans... <and Junjin spent it overseas....> wow...

anyways, thanks ai for posting all the infos about them...

<keep posting, okay!!!> lol...

and Happy New Year!!!! :D

Guest incarnadine

Hi all!

I know I'm such a late bloomer when it comes to Shinhwa but I just wanna say that I absolutely adore Jun Jin. He's my favorite Shinhwa member :blush: About his online shopping biz DOCOVO, I've been checking out the site and all the merchandise and I must say, not bad at all! The clothes are totally wearable and the prices aren't steep. I wirth him luck and I hope he succeeds in this business venture ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest incarnadine

At long last... I'm done backreading all of 125 pages of this thread! *whew* but I had such a blast doing so ^^

How come this thread isn't as active as before? I wonder what's happening to Jun Jin right now... I can't believe how utterly late I am in admiring and loving this fella :blush:

Guest battleuphoria

^^i agree! after the great soompi crash, this thread became less active.

anyone knows when his chinese drama will start?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bethieboo1688

i can't wait to watch it......

wishing junjin, well all of shinhwa, would come to the hollywood bowl this summer. :)

shinhwa love forever :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest incarnadine

Hi aindy!!! Thanks for posting the updates on Jinnie here *hugs* ^_^

susymoon -- I think the Chinese drama is already done since it's only 3 episodes long. If I'm not mistaken, there are LQ streaming links to the drama online already :)

Guest devylann

i forgot and cant seem to find it...what is the name of his chinese drama??? anyone know where we can watch it?? and if there's gonna subbs??

Archived