Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest susymoon

oh my god i´m gonna cry soo much,in elle fashion show junjin is wering a ring again please someone tell he´s not dating someone again oh please it can´t be

[07.09.20] [News] Junjin, signing contract under the same company as Minwoo's

May bring out with full credits.

JF STORY (Respective Chwi Munsik) JunJin & LeeMinwoo's management signed contract with Openworld (Respective JangSeokWoo)

Junjin's management company JF STORY "To help arranging on album activities on a more systematic way, Junjin & Minwoo's management signed a contract with OpenWorld Entertainment."

Junjin expresses his firm will 'Because of Minwoo who i known for 10years of Shinhwa member, i have a total trust on that place. In the new management through my new album and concerts so on i will bring more excitement in my activities to everybody, to show Junjin's styls of friendly and soothing image."

Openworld Entertainment staff "Will total support on junjin's new music enviroment and his new start. Will propose a marketing promotion planning which fits Junjin. In China, Japan and etc places to release album, holding concerts, to raise up Junjin's popularity in local and overseas.

Openworld Entertainment has artist Lee Minwoo, HyeRyeong, LUG etc. Because of the local music market focus participation of the deputies and the establishment with young producers, they are currently building a strong offline & online media promotiong online.

Source:newsen

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

=================================================================

[07.09.20] [Diary] JunJin's Cn Cyworld

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

Note: Junjin is going to WuHan, China tomorrow (21st October 2007)

Hi to all the fans

Tomorrow i will be going to WuHan performing in WuHan's TV station's "JunJin Special', and to meet all the fans.

To repay everybody, i had prepared some songs and performances as a present.

Mooncake/Mid-Autumn festive is coming, once again a chance for me to show my cooking skills to everybody.. keke

I love you all,

See you in WuHan Tomorrow.

Sweet dreams...^^*

Source:CYWORLD

Cn Trans:yujin@bestshinhwa

Cn Trans: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

==================================================================

[07.09.19] [News] Junjin - 'Shinhwa's Junjin & G.O.D Ho Young United To Make Kimchi'

May Take Out With Proper Credits

2007091914474910021ib3.jpg

2007091912013710021qf6.jpg

2007091914393710021ol1.jpg

2007091913503610011nr0.jpg

On the 19th afternoon, at 2:00 PM, held in Seoul Renaissance Hotel, representative Shinhwa member Junjin, together with G.O.D member Son Ho Young attended the 'KwangJu Kimchi Festival 2007' together with talent Kim Min Jung and Kim Soo Jeong.

The event held at Kwangju was an excellent choice as Junjin and Son Ho Young represented Asia's stars where the event also purpose to inform the public upon the goodness of Kimchi, and focusing on worldwide as well on information of Korean's Kimchi

From October 17th until the 21st, the Kimchi Festival will commence and open for 5 days in KwangJu and focus not just domestically but also targetting Southern Europe and other foreign regions

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Kor -> Eng Trans) + Newsen.com

[07.09.23] [News] Junjin, "the male Jang Geum"

w020070923264758595959pv6.jpg

Korean Artist Junjin hold a fanmeeting in Wuhan, once again showed the popularity of 'Korean Wave', the fans were surrounding the whole wuhan theatre in the evening. Because JunJin call the fans 'Orangie' or 'Orange Princess', thus the whole theatre were filled and decor with ocean of orange balloon. There are 99% of female among the audience, thus had shown a reaction signficance that Korean Drama are <Woman's World>.

Junjin as "Even the thousand times" as the opening of the fanmeeting, then he sang 'Love Wont Come' and the whole audience sang together with him. The fans memorize the song lyrics without a single word wrongly, you can not be not impress by their profession! The last song junjin sang "Come back ruff", and with his dance skills on stage the atmosphere turn to the highest peak.

Hear junjin sang, junjin's dance. But have you ever seen junjin cook? Last night after the performance he had shown his cooking skills on stage. Wearing an apron with his leather jacket, with the title song of "Jewel in the palace" was playing in the air, everybody was laughing towards the atmosphere. Hearing that Korean Guys are very chauvinism, but Chief JunJin cook like a professional, sushi roll, cucumber roll all the actions were not stiff, shown that he's a heart warming guy.

The fanmeeting lasted an hour and the fans flew out of the theatre to chase after junjin's car. The reporter heard a girl from other country talking on her phone saying 'I saw him! He's look so gorgeous!". Last night, there are fans from Shichuan, Beijing, Shanghai, Hongkong, Macau. One of the male staff expresses his feelings :"It has been a long time that i didnt see such hot performance, although i dont know who is him."

Source: 楚天都市报

Eng Trans: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest -- T H I S L O V E --

[07.09.23] [News] Junjin, "the male Jang Geum"

OMG! thanks for the news! i want to see Junjin cooking! for some reason, i have a feeling that Shinhwa Changjo will get kind of upset since he never cooked in front of them ... i hope someone will be able to find the clip and upload it somewhere :)

Guest cocospirite

We subbed this video!!!! :D:D:D

DO NOT TAKE OUT FROM SHINHWA.BIZ/SS CB

YOU CAN SHARE THE CB LINK ANYWHERE ELSE, JUST DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE

junjingw0.jpg

CB LINK : http://clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang

credit : Brought to you exclusively by Shinhwa.Biz Subbing Team

Translation by midnightgirl13

Timing & typesetting & encoding by Cocospirite

HAPPY WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest shin0803

dang I am soooo happy I found junjin's thread..he is so handsome.. will be waiting for his nxt album...aja! aja! fighitng junjin shhi!!!

I really cannot believe all of this..SOOMPI rocks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

[07.10.06] [interview] Junjin, each shinhwa member's autumn

May bring out with full credits only.

Do not hotlink. TQ.

200710035e1ad0655a90b50ez0.jpg

Interview

Q: Please do explain the meaning of your name & your place of birth.

A: Park ChungJae... [Park] [Chung] [Jae] (Jae: honest). Born in Seoul JangDong

Q: please tell us about the speciality of fans from China, Japan, Thailand and other countries.

A: Just like the korean fans, but just the culture background of the fan's location are different. If it's so, there's nothing bad about it. I'm very grateful that the fans did not forget their origin culture and at the same time loving shinhwa.

Q: Tell us about yoru nickname 'Insect Killer'

A: It comes from my name

(Note: Insect killer in chinese is Sha Chung Ji, so junjin's name is quite similar to it.)

Q: Tell us a secret when you debut.

A: I was debut under SM Entertainment through H.O.T Kangta. When i first meet the members i felt very uneasy.

Q: Tell us a recommended place in Korea.

A: Seoul Jung Road's InsaDong, it's one of the beautiful place in korea.

Q: Any place in Japan you would like to go?

A: Fuji mountain. Through pictures & clips i saw the fuji mountain and i had an urge on going for hiking... haha

Q: Lately the japanese fans are getting very passionate, feeling any harm towards it?

A: Within shinhwa there's our manager and security protecting us, so there's nothing much harm can be cause. Because the fan's are very passionate on welcoming us, so i often worry will they be getting hurt.

Q: What if you have become invisible (what will you do)?

A: To Taliban, to help the dead to condemn(???) them

Q: What will you be doing after 5 years?

A: After the members finished the military service, no matter we are all doing the shinhwa activities or solo activities, will be working harder than now i am.

Q: Do you have any uneasy feeling towards the military service?

A: All the members thinks that as a korean man we should be moving forward without fear, so there's nothing to be uneasy about.

Q: There's news saying that you are planning to release a solo album in Japan, is this true?

A: There's really a planning, but because due to my current schedule and informations were all not being settle down yet, so i cant express on anything yet. If i comment something out and it doesnt work wont it be like telling a lie? as bad as that? Currently is sill under progression (laugh), although i really hope that i can release my album in Japan and China immediately, but still a little more time working on it.

Q: Minwoo and hyesung had already hold their solo concert, when junjin will be holding one?

A: No sure, still progressing (laugh)

Q: In the future, besides artist activities, is there any plan on shooting a drama?

A: of course, although it's stil not being decided at the moment yet, but there's a planing upon it, maybe around next year.

Source: October "Hanryu" japanese mag & doubleJ Cn

Cn Trans: 糯糯@Double J cn

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

[07.10.08] [News] Junjin, entering china market as an actor

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

Shinhwa junjin as an actor taking his steps entering the china (chinese) market.

Recent junjin had decided to take part in early next year's china ctv tv station's chinese martial drama as one of the cast, he will be meeting the fans as an actor but not as an artist. Specially case is this drama will be broadcast in 40 over countries through CCTV chanel, thus everybody is taking much attention on junjin's china activity planning as an actor.

Currently the drama title has not been set/decided yet, Junjin receives the relation information about the drama plot/cast and he is officially going to go under training.

JunJin used to appeard in MBC drama 'Nonstop 4', KBS 2TV '9 fox tail legand', SBS 'Lets go to the beach' and so on drama which brought by the 3 biggest tv station which had shown/reveal his acting skills/talent, and this is will be also his first time entering the china/chinese market as an actore.

Last month, junjin in China Wuhan hold a autograph session@ fans meeting he revealed that "I want to act in an martial arts drama, acting as a real warrior", and now his dream has come true.

China tv station drama relation staff said "Junjin had already sign the contract of this drama. Everyone will get to see a different side of junjin and an improve, a diverse image of junjin."

Junjin management company related staff said "Not long ago receives some related information about the drama from china, and soon we will reveal the cast, concept and so on news on entering the china market."

Addition, junjin will be participating in Shinhwa concert end of this year in China, and at the same time preparing for the 9jib as next year's shinhwa 10 year anniversary debut memorial.

Source:mydaily&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest susymoon

i´m so happy that he´s doing an marcial art movie i always dream to see him doing a movie with jackie chan a lung ti, JJ looks (to me) so much like them :D

• 2 weeks later...

[07.10.22][news]Shinhwa's Junjin makes a comeback to acting in Chinese drama

200710220821106360qc5.jpg

Two years after starring in the SBS drama 'Let's Go To The Beach' in Sept 2005, Junjin will be challenging his acting skills again, appearing in a Chinese drama as part of a New Year special, titled 'You Are My Dream'

'You Are My Dream' is about a Chinese girl who has a strange dream; she then meets Junjin, who has come to China, at the airport in a chance encounter, and unravels the mystery in her dream.

This drama transcends reality and dreams, past and present, and consists of several subplots - breaking the traditional format of usual New Year Special dramas in China. Other than China, the drama will be screened in Korea, Europe and America.

Junjin has completed part of the filming in Korea from Oct 16th to 19th, and will be starting to start filming in Beijing from Oct 25th for about 1 month.

In addition, Junjin will also be preparing for Shinhwa's single album, as well as his first official solo album, slated for release early next year, making it a very hectic 2007 for him.

JS Story's Choi Mun Shik said on Oct 22, "Since Junjin moved to his own management company, he has displayed an even stronger enthusiasm for his activities. Using this drama as a starting point, he will officially make his entry into the Chinese market. There are also plans to release his first official solo album in January next year. Together with the preparations for Shinhwa's single album at the end of this year, Junjin will be taking on dual roles as actor and singer, and the remaining part of 2007 will probably be very hectic for him."

Source:newsen

Chi trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13 @ shinhwa.biz

Guest jojijunjy

Thanks Aindy for Junjin's news. I love Junjin and all the Shinhwa members. Wish them all success. I believe Junjin's endeavors into China is a very smart move. Jang Hyuk, Kim Jung Hoon, Kangta, etc. are going in that direction also. There's a huge market to conquer. I just hope that the quality of their work, and their "korean essence" do not get commercialized or lost there.

The movie plot sounds enticing. Hope they cast a classy girl for Junjin. The one from Kung Fu Hustle, what's her name, she's pretty and tall. They look good together.

Best of luck to Junjin.

(Isn't he up for militar service soon?)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest susymoon

does anyone know were i can find JUNJIN´s clip were he´s in a bath and wearing a pritection pink hat with the cellphone inside the hat and he´s takes it off?is it in youtube?

• 2 weeks later...

[07.11.22] [News] Junjin, in beanpole 2008 Summerspring fashion show

May bring out with full credits only. Do not hotlink. Thank you.

200711222005127130sf3.jpg

On 22nd evening in Shilla hotel 2nd floor hold Cheil Industries Beanpole year 2008 Summer Spring Fashion Show in 'Show Like With Bike' artist JunJin showed his pose.

In this fashion show, there's beanpole men's、beanpole JEANS、beanpole golf、beanpole kids、beanpole accessories and so on 6 branding in "English Style Preppy" as main concept to release 60 outfit/clothes to reflect a light & seducing feeling. These clothes are mainly in white and gold, with different style of trips and patttern as focus.

Source:Logo above &oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa,biz

================================================

[Pics] 071122 Junjin at Beanpole 2008 Fashion Show

PLS DO NOT HOTLINK OR BRING THIS OUT WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS!

200711222005127130dr4ps5.jpg

20071122224310893152248aq1.jpg

sk200711221948056610cf6sc6.jpg

Credit newsen + photoro + yonhap + shinhwachangjo.net + Shinhwa.Biz

Guest bethieboo1688

hi, i'm new and this is my first post...

just wanted to note on something...

is it just me or has junjin lost a lot of weight? ... A LOT...:excl: :excl: :excl:

wasn't he in the hospital earlier diagnosed with pnemonia?

i just wanted to voice my concern...

:(

i wish he would eat more and take care of his health more... cuz as fans, we worry...

anyways... love this thread... love the pics... thanks a bunch :)

Guest susymoon

hi, i'm new and this is my first post...

just wanted to note on something...

is it just me or has junjin lost a lot of weight? ... A LOT...:excl: :excl: :excl:

wasn't he in the hospital earlier diagnosed with pnemonia?

i just wanted to voice my concern...

:(

i wish he would eat more and take care of his health more... cuz as fans, we worry...

anyways... love this thread... love the pics... thanks a bunch :)

that was last year,now he gained some again :D

Archived