Junjin 전진

saharial

Guest chibikko

Whoa~ I missed a lot in just two days! o_0 You guys are.. post-richard simmons posting machines. :lol:

Yay! The regulars are back. ^_^ Welcome to the new people to this thread! ;)

I wanted to reply to something.. but I forgot what! >_<;;

Anyway.. has anyone detected Jin [aka se7en_5ive] anywhere? I didn't see her.

Have a good day/evening all~ :D

Dont think she came in here yet..or did she :blink: Oh boy.. :huh:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WanMinBin

Oh..u two are pretty near where I am..Singapore! & im currently studying in an Aussie Uni here...RMIT...heard of it?

Wannie_boy's_gal..who do u think Junjin oppa resemble from HK? I dun recall any....

RMIT? isn't that in melbourne? :huh: it's not in sydney that's for sure. ^_^

what are you studying?

maysia--> do you know Ekin Cheng? don't you think Jinnie looks like him with the shoulder length hairdo? Ekin used to have the same do....in that Hero movie...hang on. was it called Hero? anywayz, that olden-day fighting one. I'll try and find a pic of him.

Hugzzz back Farah Unnie

i feel unloved coz no one miss me.. Only Farah sis asked about me.. T____T

^ Awww~ Don't feel bad. :( I don't think they don't love/miss you. It's just that we're still getting used to new nicks around here. ;) <3

Dont think she came in here yet..or did she :blink: Oh boy.. :huh:

^ Deb hun.. Jin = Sarang. She changed her username. ;)

Jinnie & Cheng E-kin? Hmm.. maybe only the hair [Jinnie's Gumiho hair].. but not the face. I think. ^_^

Stage Name: Park Junjin (박전진)

Er......Stage name should be just "JunJin전진 " without the "Park 박" :D

Guest femaki84

RMIT? isn't that in melbourne? :huh: it's not in sydney that's for sure. ^_^

what are you studying?

maysia--> do you know Ekin Cheng? don't you think Jinnie looks like him with the shoulder length hairdo? Ekin used to have the same do....in that Hero movie...hang on. was it called Hero? anywayz, that olden-day fighting one. I'll try and find a pic of him.

EEEww...NO WAY DOES JUNJIN LOOK LIKE EKIN !!! no offence to anybody..but Ekin disgusts me sometimes..lol...I always think he's uugghh..so i jus cant link him to Junjin....but yeah..the hair's da same...but..gotta admit..Ekin's got betta hair texture...hehe

Oh yeah..RMIT's in Melbourne..But im an offshore student coz Im studying in a Singapore school which offers RMIT's cert...Im doing Biz Admin but majoring in Human Resources...So you're from Sydney?

Hugzzz back Farah Unnie

i feel unloved coz no one miss me.. Only Farah sis asked about me.. T____T

Wait...so you're that Jin (<3JunJin<3) from SHCJ & WanJunJin who's from Singapore? haha...im gettin confused...But to me..there's onli one Jin fren I know...thats uh..u? if u're <3JunJin<3 la..lol

Guest el dia

^ feli Unni:: Yes... that is me.. :rolleyes:

I think i was wrong to choose this username. no one recognize me.. at least SarangJin is better.

I didn't reuse <3junjin<3.. i used it for a few forums already. so lately i use Sarang in some forums.

Guest femaki84

Ohh..So it's You!! hehe..actualli since ya post count is low..U can still register another nick like SarangJin..

Btw...actualli i think it's not that no one remembers u except Farah Unni..but jus that they prob think Jin's not here yet since they couldnt see ya nick anywhere..anyway I see u often ard SHCJ and WanJunjin...So kinda forgot that u're one posting gal here too..

Guest el dia

Aigoo. =.=" later Admin locks my ip for having two usernames in soompi.. may be i try to be a post richard simmons and change my username. :lol: but i rarely post these days since i am busy. later need to go out also.

aigoo.. talk about a lot of off topic.. anyone know what is jinnie doing rite now. i miss him so much. Come back, jinnie.

yes.. for SHCJ and Wanjunjin i try to post at least one or two thread although i am busy. Actually busy with doing graphics after my work.. Today i want to off early but my supervisor didn't allow so stay back until 4.30 PM

EKIN?!!! really?! EWWWWW----

i hate this guy, dont know why....

yea maybe about the hair but.. no i dont think Junjin look like Ekin at all... :lol:

EEEww...NO WAY DOES JUNJIN LOOK LIKE EKIN !!! no offence to anybody..but Ekin disgusts me sometimes..lol...I always think he's uugghh..so i jus cant link him to Junjin....but yeah..the hair's da same...but..gotta admit..Ekin's got betta hair texture...hehe

hahahha.. that's what i just said :P hahahah...

---------

grandma Jin!!! u changed ur username!!!! :lol: [i knew it was u when i saw ur bset!!!! :P:lol:]

yea everybody seems to be very busy these time -__-;;

Guest femaki84

EKIN?!!! really?! EWWWWW----

i hate this guy, dont know why....

yea maybe about the hair but.. no i dont think Junjin look like Ekin at all...

HAHAHA...high five!!! same words! this is jus normal rxn i guess.lol..

Guest chibikko

^:lo: It's just the hair!

Hmm..imma rant abit..lol. Found someone hotlink my sig at the Lovers In Prague thread <_< and she (i assume the person is a she cuz of the username) didnt even ask for permission. ARRRGHHHH!

Okies...ranting done :P

Dude..where is Junjin, he's in like isolation now. No new news..:(

Guest femaki84

Found someone hotlink my sig at the Lovers In Prague thread and she (i assume the person is a she cuz of the username) didnt even ask for permission. ARRRGHHHH!

Dude..where is Junjin, he's in like isolation now. No new news..

Hehe..your gif mus have been too nice tat she got all so excited..*save*upload*use as sig* and forgot that she needs to credit totally...or perhaps she's some newbie who didnt know that she needed to credit...coz thats wat i did when I was a newbie to this forum thingy...

Give our Junjin oppa a rest Debbie..haha..I think he's going thru some scripts for dramas and movies rite? besides he always wants to spend time wif his family..But actualli I hope he gets a CF..its so wasted that his charming face aint appearing on ads as often as some others do...lol..

He is quite handsome.

See more of Junjin and you'll change ya thinking..You'll think he's VERY handsome...hehe...but hmm..actualli everyone has their own preferences..not everyone thinks he's handsome...

Guest chibikko

^:lol: True true, probably is a newbie. Bleh

A movie..he really is thinking big. Wondering if he'll have enough time to film it though :unsure:

Guest kittinexjj
:o i think hes handsome..keke yes why isnt there any new news about JJ... i bet hes still sleeping and working out like crazy..kekek that loser...in a good way of course.

Guest ..natz..

werent they(shinhwa) in the midst of recording their 8th album?i dun remember where i read this but they said their album is due next year..beginning i think..maybe that's why there's no news of junjin YET and because he just finished filming LGTTB so he must be resting..[rest my baby junjin] hehe

by the way, do u guys think he should get a haircut?cos the pics i saw of him in the tommy hilfiger catwalk had him with kinda long hair n i think he should get it cut like what he had at the hanbok photoshoot...i love that hairstyle so much..makes him look so *speechless* eheh bottomline he is just hot!! what do u guys think?

Archived