Bull Fighting 鬥牛。要不要

Guest sylver

Guest xSHADOW

I'll definitely watch this drama to see Mike & Hebe's chemistry ;]!

Hebe is my favorite member from S.H.E. so I'm happy she's getting to work with Mike ^^...

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i heard this is gonna be aired in a few weeks, i hope so because i'll be in Taiwan to watch it ><

i cant imagine Hebe as a gangster girl! haha she seems so cute and innocent.. maybe i'm wrong haha i definitely wanna check it out though, mainly for mike =)

Guest xia0mayi

I haven't seen Hebe in action before, but she's my favourite member out of S.H.E, so I'll probably give this a try.

There's a lot of Mike He dramas going around these days. ._. Is it going to air soon or in 2008?

Guest marvey1214

oh no, they'll show it 10:15pm. so later already. I'll try to watch this... can't wait for this.oh no, they'll show it 10:15pm. so late already. I'll try to watch this... can't wait for this.

Guest ba3ygrl

I just saw some of the previews. The story line isn't that great. The typical brave girl that the bad guy eventually falls for. The plot actually seems kinda boring..but Mike He is in it..sigh..he's such a hottie

Archived