Best Vocalists (girl Group)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Overall, I like Sunghee's voice the most

but since we're voting for 2 ppl.. I voted for Yeh Eun & Sun Ye, mainly because I don't think Gyuri & Jessica match up to Sunghee & Taeyeon's vocal skills

I personally think you should've put Tiffany instead of Jessica. I watched their 'because I'm a girl' perf and she really impressed me

Everything you see here is my opinion :)

Sunghee in my opinion could beat all the girl group voices. I can't believe she only

had 2 years of training and she sounds so great.

I agree with you. talent is what you're born with, not acquired through years of training.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cheeseburgerplease

kara cracks alot during live performances... wonder girls.. the two lead singers have really really strong voices but they're not soothing.. they're soulful and powerful.. and at times ye eun is totally off... but then again at times she's absolutely amazing lol jessica and tae yeon are perfect live and they sound good together .. they actually sound like the cd.. so i vote for jessica and tae yeon

Guest pinkpiglet

everyone is great.

i kinda think it should be sung hee and seung yun.

gyu lih's singing isn't that impressive in my opinion.

teh yun seems to go off tune a bit but she has a

good singing voice. jessica's good but she doesn't

have "the" singing voice...it's like normalish =/

yeh eun seems to go off tune sometimes though

and sun yeh puts too much pressure on her notes.

kara cracks alot during live performances... wonder girls.. the two lead singers have really really strong voices but they're not soothing.. they're soulful and powerful.. and at times ye eun is totally off... but then again at times she's absolutely amazing lol jessica and tae yeon are perfect live and they sound good together .. they actually sound like the cd.. so i vote for jessica and tae yeon

i agree with you.

from kara, only sunghee is good.

gyrui sucks at live preformances so bad-at 1000 songs show prog. i wanted to boo her off stage or something. she really sucks..................... and nicoles not good either.

Archived