[drama 2004] Prince's First Love 황태자의 첫사랑

ika1801

[MBC] Sung Yu Ri, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Nam Jin
MBC TV Drama (2004/06) "皇太子의 첫사랑" Hwangtaejaui Cheotsarang - Prince's First Love / First Love of a Royal Prince viewimg_pop.jpg200405205044_2_p_12.jpg200405205130_2_p_10.jpgCast Kim Yu-bin (26): Sung Yu Ri (My Platoon Leader/Love for a Thousand Years/FinKL) Choi Gun-hee, aka "Prince" (28): Cha Tae Hyun (Sunflower/Papa) Cha Seung-hyun (29): Kim Nam Jin (Love for a Thousand Years) VOD mms://contentmedia.imbc.com/contentmedia/drama/prince_firstlove/prince_firstlove_ko_[5-10].wmv Synopsis There's the first royal prince, the son of a millionaire who knows nothing but money and thinks the world revolves around him. The second royal prince is Mr. Perfect who only cares and goes after his success and accomplishment. And between these two comes along a penniless girl who's nothing much of a kind but only full of faults except that she has a huge jolly heart and passion for life. Set in the world-renowned beautiful places and resorts, "First Love of a Royal Prince" takes a look at these three young people's story of finding their dream, true happiness as well as their true love. Numbers of exotic places like the stunning blue sea of South Pacific and the ever so white snow field of Sapporo(Japan) will spread before your very eyes. cast_01.gifKim Yoo-Bin (Acted by Sung, Yoo-Ri) A recreation major graduate of a two-year college, she now works a part-time job at a sandwich shop and delivers sandwiches. She has been just strolling along for 3 years without a stable job but she has one huge jolly heart and great passions for life. She's got one dream and that is to work as the G.O at an overseas resort. But of course, her present situation is not that favorable to her and her dream seems just too far way from the harsh reality she's in. Her mother's endless preaching at home has also been added to her routine but that's not enough to make this girl miserable. Because to her, "Life is meant to be happy!". cast_02.gifChoi, Gun-Hee (Acted by Cha, Tae-Hyun) He is the royal prince of a hotel/resort millionaire, heir to the great numbers of resorts and hotels around the world. He graduated from some college in the United States and lived there for quite some time but he still can't speak English. He's just living the carefree and comfortable life of a royal prince and merely waiting for the day when he'd take over his father's business. He has always been economically well off but his mother's early death and his father's negligence made him the way he is now. He's never been really loved by anyone, much less his family so he doesn't know how to really get along with people, not to mention to love. He only hangs out with the rich friends and looks down on whoever he thinks are inferior to him. But one day a girl named Yoo-Bin comes storming into his life and he feels himself changing a bit, at least in front of her cast_03.gifCha, Seung-Hyun (Acted by Kim, Nam-Jin) He's also the royal prince. He's the eldest son of a hotel/resort millionaire, in fact the elder brother of Gun-Hee but he's totally unaware of his birth secret. He lives with his single mother and in order to meet her every expectation, he is always trying his utmost to be the very best. Ever since he was little, he has been going after only one thing, to be the most important and competent person in Korean economy. He has entered only the most prestigious schools, got himself into the number one company in Korea and boasted the fastest promotion in history. But this Mr. Perfect also goes through some changes and again Yoo-Bin seems to lie behind all this credit to MBC english site

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .:LaUrEn.:

i was FURIOUS at the ending, but still i lyked it. kim nam jin was really really mushisuh in it!!! :wub: and sung yuri was sooooo cute. i swear she had the best wardrobe!!!

thanx fleur for the link.. but is it I need to register to view it?

I don't think you'll need to register... but you might need to search for it since PFL finished a long time ago.. It's sorted out according to time I think. ^_^

i luv'd da ending.........Cha TaeHyun and Sung Yuri are cute together!!!!!!

I second your opinion... :D

I respect your opinions... ;)

I just hated the fact that how the scriptwriter decided to shrink the drama by 2 episodes just because viewership wasn't what they expected. In the end, the ending was so rush! They didn't manage to develop the storyline as well as if they had 2 more episodes... maybe that's why many of you can't see how they can end up together... ^_^

yes i do agree, the ending was quite rushed... i didnt like the ending.. i wanted her to be wit her BATMAN as or she says it... batuman ^^

hahahaha :lol:"batu"man.. in Malaysian Language it's mean "stone"man:lol:

actually this drama makes me tension from half of the drama to the end... but its because I wanted Yubin to end up with "batuman"... other than that I enjoy the story especially CTH is so funny.. just I still choose "batuman" :)

i htought this drama was cute and funny. but when i read some reviews they kept on dissing it and i was just at agasp. this movie is soo cute. and i love yuri shes soo pretty and taehyuns character was cute too.. it took some adjustin to get get used to his sagaji attitude in comparison to my sassy girl but yeah. overall it was a goood drama.

Archived