[req] Desktop Graphic

Guest accursed_desire

Guest accursed_desire

Saga of Alice Nine
I'd like to request a graphic to be used.. sort of as a wallpaper. It'll be put on my desktop, centered. So, like a wallpaper, but not having to deal with such a giant workspace.

Size: 560x470, 510x310, 480x280, 575x295 (these are just some examples. I don't want anything bigger than 600x600 and would prefer it to be wider compared to the height, but it's not mandatory)

Text: Saga

Sub-Text: None that is mandatory, but feel free to add some if you like

Mood/Theme/Colors: Anything really, as long as it isn't extremely dark and depressing.

And I think that's it. If anyone needs anymore info, please let me know. I'll be extremely grateful to anyone who gives this a try~~~

Guest Vagabond.

``I do what my r i c e . k r i s p i e s tell me to do--

Hi! Made you a wallie thingy!

Sorry, it's kinda crap >.< I tried my best though- hope you like it @_@

__4.jpg

Hey look! A `b a n a n a!``*

Guest accursed_desire

What are you talking about, kinda crap? IT'S UTTERLY AMAZING! I totally love it! Exactly what I was hoping for! <3

Thank you soooooooooooooo much! *goes to put on desktop*

Mmmm, my desktop is now Saga smexified! =D

Guest Vagabond.

``I do what my r i c e . k r i s p i e s tell me to do--

Oh you like it? o.o Oh good, ahahaha... I was scared you're gonna chase after me with an axe or hammer xDDD

Your very welcome, glad you like it! :D

BTW... I think I might make icons out of this guy. Who is he again? Saga from Alice Nine?

I LOVEEE his style! It's smexy o.o

Hey look! A `b a n a n a!``*

Archived