Old School Jelena

Guest UNee4Life

Guest tuttyfruit

just a thought.. i realized that the jelena fan, unee4life or whatever her/his username is... is into trashy, fake, tranny looking female celebs..... like jelena, unee (no offense but she was trashy but rip), mina.......

this is my last time ever replying to a jelena thread. actually i don't think i have ever replied to any other jelena threads.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw, the reason why so many people keep suggesting one official thread is because you've made maybe 10 Jelena threads within 24 hours. People who post pictures of Britney, Lohan, etc. are posting NEW pictures of them as they come out daily. You're just posting lots of old pictures

Yes, pls just make an official thread for your Jelena.

Pictures of those celebs are are like an update to what's been going on with them lately.

Guest lmnyuta24

You know I must agree with you on that, I don't necessarly think that Jelena is the most beautiful woman on earth, but her song Slatka Mala is great!!!

Guest pandoras0nymph

just a thought.. i realized that the jelena fan, unee4life or whatever her/his username is... is into trashy, fake, tranny looking female celebs..... like jelena, unee (no offense but she was trashy but rip), mina.......

this is my last time ever replying to a jelena thread. actually i don't think i have ever replied to any other jelena threads.

he is... haha! but at least, mina and unee can earn my respect.. he's using an alternick now.... another sluttyish girl on his siggie

Guest trèsCREATIONS

So many of her threads now oO; I notice that her lips aren't as big? She looks better like this. The humongo lips are narsty on her. I have to admit she has a nice body, but it IS possibly to be sexy and conservative.

Her now pictures scare me. Atleast she isn't flaunting what Britney has I suppose, cellulitee or whatever it is xD

Guest UNee4Life

I would hate to see the type of celebs you like

:crazy:

Can we say... BORING!

You know I must agree with you on that, I don't necessarly think that Jelena is the most beautiful woman on earth, but her song Slatka Mala is great!!!

OH i know! Slatka Mala is one of my most favorite songs I've ever herd and it's funny because she doens't need any RAPPER (which is way overrated in songs these days) or GANGSTA and she desn't need to play any instruments. It's an enjoyable dance track

Guest Untouchable_M

I would hate to see the type of celebs you like

:crazy:

Can we say... BORING!

OH i know! Slatka Mala is one of my most favorite songs I've ever herd and it's funny because she doens't need any RAPPER (which is way overrated in songs these days) or GANGSTA and she desn't need to play any instruments. It's an enjoyable dance track

I bet the celebs she likes doesnt look like a transexual.

I checked out her songs, she needs dancing lessons neverless shes horrible. But her songs does have nice melody.

Guest lovelyxdream

While I agree with most people when they say she looks kinda trashy in these pictures, I don't think people should be bashing UNee4Life about it. Okay, so she may have flooded the forum with 8 topics of the same thing, but I don't think there is a need to totally make fun of UNee4Life or disrespect his/her opinion on what they see to be attractive.

Eh~anyways.

I think she could be more attractive if she tried more subtle approaches.

I don't really like it when people show off too much skin.

Her face looks pretty in the last picture though. :)

haha all the haters just basically contributed to making jelena's thread bigger by making all these posts and mina dreses sexy outfits like hyori and that makes mina trashy but hyori just sexy... thats something wrong with that picture

Archived