[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

Guest APPLE_MiRii

I just finished this.. like less than 5 minutes ago @O@..Hmm What can i say Overall it was enjoyable =].. but I have to agree with a lot of people on the "ending"

The ending seemed really rushed though =/..just sorta all ends when Shin Dong Wook sends the video tape?..and like what happens to Phillip?..Sorta just disappears..after he was rejected..

And i really didn't like Yu Jin's character.. Really annoyed me throughout the drama..

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest __laine

i finished the drama! one of my favorites!! i actually really liked the ending, because everybody was happy and there weren't any bitter feelings. it was still "happily ever after" ... leaves their relationship to our imagination =].

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished this Sitcom. Its beautiful, romantic, hilarious, touching and just simply lovable. I really loved that ending as it just leaves it to fate. I would love to see a season 2 but it is also fine with the way they ended it.

Guest Incise Soul

I finished watching this drama in two days.

I really like the storyline and how the scenes intertwine(?).

I only wish the ending would be more fulfilling :[

Shin Dong Wook is such a HOTTIE<3333 mad crazy obsession over him! :)

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

I finished watching this drama in two days.

I really like the storyline and how the scenes intertwine(?).

I only wish the ending would be more fulfilling :[

Shin Dong Wook is such a HOTTIE<3333 mad crazy obsession over him! :)

Aha, I finished in two days too!

Well, I just finished.

Shoot, it was really good.

I really want a season 2.

That would be amazing.

I was devastated when Sookyung didn't come with Dongwook to America,

but it was expected?

Amazing OST and chemistry between characters.

Loved it.

Guest softshellcrab

i like the drama! it didnt drag too much and i like the ending. the sort of ending we viewers know what'll happen next. if its a plain happy ending then its predictable and boring. the thing when he was actually in japan gives me the chill ^_^ well i think the ending is fine, i dont like the alternative ending though, that scene is predictable and plain. and i dont mind if theres no second season cuz otherwise the story would drag more and more and in the end it would be boring, again. but its ok if they have the next season.

yeah i hate yu jin's character too she's so annoying, her formal talks really annoys me like i could stand it in the beginning but towards the end i keep muting her part!

Guest EnDlEsS88

hello

i just finished d drama today... it was funn but i did not like the fact that leads met at almost the end of the show... and i did not like the end that much either... wish 4 a second season .. with the same cast ^^

Guest S0mething_W0nderful

Only took me two days to finish this drama, and it was worth losing sleep over. x) I loved the whole concept, and plot. It was a perfect drama to watch after not watching any dramas for a year. ^^ I'll hope for a season two, but I'm content with the ending. I didn't even download it because I was too anxious to finish it. I'm off to download all the episodes now. (:

Guest linh27

this drama was so hilarious & good. at 1st i wasn't sure if i should watch it cause i didn't know any of the actors. but i began to like the storyline, & cast. those cameos were really funny, (spoilers) like MC Park Myung Soo & the cast of Franceska (Mr.Jang, pink lady's son, Ms.Anseong, Du-il, Franceska). Yu-jin was kind of annoying at 1st, then she seemed cute, then towards the end she was desperate/sad, but regained her cuteness. Some things i found really funny: Min-ji & Jeong-hwan's love/hate relationship, when a girl tried to attract a guy "this is not a love song" would play, mid-way they brought in new characters like Yu-gyeong's brother (his over confidence about his looks, & crush on Yu-jin). the only thing i didn't like was the way the show was edited, there were so many characters, i would wonder what's happening to the others while another scene is going on, also i would get confused about the time line of scenes. the ending was good, a 2nd season would have been great, but i'd like to think they did meet up again. i was surprised that Min-ae & Ryohei would end up together, Min-ae didn't seem to learn much or change, it seemed like she just settled because she was turned down or maybe cause this was done in a comical way that it didn't seem right. i'm glad Phillip ended up by himself but realized what he had lost. i like the ost. thanks WITH S2 for the subs.

not sure if this was posted before, but ladee1111 posted the special ep, with NGs & bts stuff, links here:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gWSscept_iU

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=suDXytuXk3U

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUWZut1780

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=buK4YXXfnIA

so funny how the pd had to act out those scenes :lol:, & it was nice seeing the cast crack up.

omg; i haven't seen this thread since last year.

does anyone have any updates on the second season?

i've been waiting but haven't heard any news at all...

Soulmate is hilarious; shin dong wook was amazing in this..

thanks

^ there is no second season but there is a alternative ending which I thought was a lot worse and a lot more cliche than the official ending.

I personally liked the ending because it really served the title of the whole drama justice.

it was unpredictable and really cute; it left the audience hanging for a bit but it gave them a chance to really think about what will happen in the future between those two and it showed audiences that they are really soulmates.

If people aren't ready than there's always another time when two people that love each other can be together.

That's what a soulmate is.

I want to make this drama into a DVD; does anyone have HQ non CB links?

I saw the non-cb thread and there's no links avaliable.

for those who can't see it on CB, try crunchyroll or veoh lols.

Guest whatever0024

^^ Agree with the alternative ending. I didn't like it. I like the original ending, albeit quick, but it puts fate to the test. If they're meant to be together, then they will eventually find each other again.

I discovered this drama after reading the underrated/overrated thread. It's one of my favorite Korean dramas so far. Everything is just about perfect, the cast is superb and the chemistry between the soulmates is phenomenal, strong enough to make me really believe they are meant for each other. The music is absolutely outstanding and really tells a story. I get chills and goosebumps whenever "C'mon Through" plays and both Dong Wook and Soo Kyung pass each other. I also love the entire cast.

Guest stumpy013

can any kind hearted soul tell mi where can i get hold of the drama?? pls!!!!!! thks!!

Look for it at VEOH....

you can stream it or download it there

Guest saranghae82

okay so I'm not the only crazy one out here....I got home from work 10 at night and stayed up til 7:30 am to watch this sitcom/minidrama....I loved it and the thought that fate and soulmates really do exsist. (I'm a super romantic) They really did seemed fated for each other in this. Love the music as well. I thought that as Innocent as YuJin is....she sticks like superglue and gets too demanding and dependent...that really worked my nerve at times. My only regret is that it wasn't longer...hahaha...wow this sitcom was from 2006-2007 right?? Its 2008 now...where's season 2?? only finished it 48 hours ago and I'm already going through withdrawl and anticipated that season 2 was already out!!...sorry not familiar with how Korea runs their sitcoms...

Guest andloveyelledno

One of the best dramas i've ever watched. It had a wonderful balance of comedy and drama. I wish it was more popular as it deserves to be

Thought i'd share my MV which focuses on the comedic side of the series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcyslqc6q

And of course, I hope we get a second season! Although I was very content with the way this ended

Archived