[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylver

It's funny. It might not seem funny to some because it's more adult humor.

I guess I didn't find it funny because of my limited Korean understanding. Wish someone would sub this sitcom. ;) I realli like the storyline so far... ^_^

wow, this sitcom has a lot of sexual references and jokes though.. i don't think my parents would like me watching this, lol, even though i am in college. =//

Any parents wouldn't want their children to watch this... :lol:

Sa Kang is actually my fave in this sitcom. Too bad for her though... -_-

Guest banana_milk

omg omg, i just finished episodes 8 and 9, thanks to PINKLILY!! shindongwook is already turning into a romantic!!! i love it when players turn into one-woman guys when they meet their fated girl. i love the way he looks at her. why doesn't he realize that he likes her!!!!!

i think jayoung is pretty too, even tho she is kind of evil in the sitcom. and sakang is so pretty and innocent. haha.

but i still like sukyung the best!! i like her 털털함.

Who's ja young? Do you mean Jang Mi Neh?

I love Su Kyoung the best too for the same exact reason as you. She's so much more reasonable than the other characters :P

I wonder how life would be like if I had a brother like Sukyoung's. I think i'd kill myself... literally. Those movie lines are so damn annoying!! But then I loved it when he stuck up for his sister. That was sweet.

They're showing a different side of Mi Neh! yayy! i love her even though she stole phillip from sukyoung.

Guest yeohweping

Mi Ae doen't like phillip as much as she likes Ryo Hei. She was so angry that Ju Hee was going after Ryo Hei that the glass that she is holding will break in pieces. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest sooperNOODLES!

i just started watching this sitcom and i think its HILARIOUS! haha i thnk its so funny how everything is like..a game in dating.

and sah gang is doing a wonderful job in this sitcom. love her character.

how old is phillip in real life?

Guest Happy_Day

oops, yeah, i meant meeneh.

shindongwook is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! (minus the hairband. ekkk).

CAN'T WAIT TILL MONDAY!!

Guest Happy_Day

PINKLILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you do me a HUMONGOUS favor and upload episode 7 for me again?! the one you have in the dowloadables section doesn't work for me!!!!!!!! it says megaload premium.. is it possible to do the megaload free or yousendit?!!!!

Guest banana_milk

i have a question:

How come only Dongwook can hear Sookyoung's thoughts but she can't hear his? Is it because she's not ready to meet her soulmate yet?

Guest Happy_Day

^ hmm.. good point..................... maybe later she'll hear his thoughts.

i had a ? too. that one part when sagang and sukyoung's little bro were passing each other through the twirling doors.. the same music came on and slow motion that happend for shindongwook and sukyung.. does that mean SAGANG and the LIL BRO are soulmates?!!!! omg, POOOR SAGANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if that's true.. =//

Guest flyfany89

just finished watching and oh wow..this sitcom is so good~

when i first saw it..i was like pshh..it looks not good but when i actually gave it a try..oh wow i LOVE IT!!

especially Shin Dong Wook..what a cutie~!

hehe..

i know that this sitcom airs on monday but does it air two episodes??

Guest swtxl0ve

shindongwook is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! (minus the hairband. ekkk).

i actually like the hairband. hehehehe.... i think it looks cute on him. :P

Guest Happy_Day

a few wonderful quotes from soulmate that really made me think:

세상에 완벽한 남자와

완벽한 여자는없다.

모자라는 남자와

모자라는 여자가 만들어가는

완벽한 사랑만이 있을뿐이다.

사랑은 확인하는 것이 아니라

확신하는것이다.

연애는 입술을 떨리게하지만

사랑은 가슴을 떨리게한다.

when is the o.s.t for this sitcom coming out?!?!?!?!?! :(

Guest banana_milk

^ hmm.. good point..................... maybe later she'll hear his thoughts.

i had a ? too. that one part when sagang and sukyoung's little bro were passing each other through the twirling doors.. the same music came on and slow motion that happend for shindongwook and sukyung.. does that mean SAGANG and the LIL BRO are soulmates?!!!! omg, POOOR SAGANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if that's true.. =//

LOL. no, I think the writers were just doing a parody of their own show :D I thought it was hilarious! an applause to the writers. If they were soulmates, that would be the fricking funniest thing ever. They do match well though.

Guest Happy_Day

omg, i just watched the preview, and wth!! shindongwook has already realized that he loves sujung?!?!?! omg, he's soooo cute!!!!! the way he looks at her in the preview!! *swoon* omg, soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok *calms down* (you don't think that scene is another dream or something, do you?...)

omg, noooo, sagang and the lil bro do NOT look good together!! sagang is so pretty, and the brother is.. ugly!! haha--

so who do you think will end up together, you guys?

well all kno that dongwook and sujung are soulmates..

what about the other two couples?..

philip

meenae

ryoheh

sagang

hmmmm.........

also, that one scene when sujung unknowingly calls dongwook after the breakup (in the phone booth).. omg that was sooooo romantic....... i hope later, they find out that it was each other.

Guest banana_milk

^i agree. That was my most favorite scene out of all the episodes so far. I love this sitcom. Each episode becomes my favorite because it just keeps getting better and better.

I think they do match not because of looks because Sa Kang obviously rules that category, but because they understand each other almost. Actually, not really, but what I mean to say is that Sa Kang can actually tolerate his oddities, yah know?

Guest Happy_Day

^ yeah, that's true. she's nice and clueless enough to tolerate him. lol, his little drama sayings are so hilarious. haha--

do you kno when pinklily usually posts up the episodes after it has aired in korea? i kno there is an episode today (monday), but IT'S NOT UP YET!!!! :(:(:( PINKLILY, WE NEEED YOOOUUU!! haha!

Archived