[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest banana_milk

^oh my gosh, they finally meet!! ACK, i'm so excited :D

Though Dong Wook and Yoojin are hilarious together, I'm so obsessed with the idea of "soulmates," and i really wanted Sookyoung and Dongwook's love story to begin. I love the basis of this sitcom! Soulmates....how romantic :D :D

sigh. I'm hopless :P

Guest june1ov3

ohmygosh, i saw the preview for today's episode, and i can't wait until it's available to download!!

gosh, they finally meet... but but but.. i don't want shin dongwook to be with sookyung because i think dongwook looks cute with yoojin.. but ehhh this whole soulmate matching thing is so interesting thoughh,

and yea, they finally meet noww, aww mannn the two soulmates met~~ what's gonna happen now??

ahh, so curious~ =)

well...shin tried to leace the short hair girl but he felt bad and he keeps having visions of Sookyoung...around that time..Sookyoung's fiance, Philip is trying to tell her that he wants to leave her cause he love someone else....he does and she gets heartbroken and runs to the church..there...she runs into shinwook's arms and he gets flashbacks of the dream he had in the first episode...makes him feel weird like he knows her....after her heart broken she calls and ends up talking to him and he then feels something too....to make this short...at the end....she meets with her fiance and pretends to be happy but cries badly later..she sits on the bench crying and you see shinwook nect to her like the photos above....it was the best episode so far!!!!!

Guest yeohweping

Shin Dong Wook will be ending his hosting job for Music Score along with Hong Soo Ah after April ends..

In their place, Brian from fly to the sky and Jang MeanAe, his co-star of soulmate will be taking over. :D

Guest danax88

do you think they actually met on that park bench or its some other dream? because he just showed up out of no where...i hope it was real... ;)

Archived