left the viewer imagination

I want a Soulmate Season 2 LOL

;D

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seiferal

Dong wook said "i'm your soulmate" to So Kyung.

Can someone write it in korean plz? :P

" 널 소울매이트야! " Is it right?i mean the words Dong wook said :D

Guest SmileItsDer

I don't know if this topic has been posted yet but if it has please tell me.

Well I've been watching "Soulmate". I've finished the drama but the ending seems like their is going to be a season 2 to it. I really like the drama and I wish they could make the season 2 right now but I've been hearing people online saying that the director/producer is not going to make season 2 because their wasn't enough viewers in Korea. So is it true or not?

You guys can mass download the drama over night with this bitorrent. http://d-addicts.net/torrents/soulmate%20e...atch%29.torrent It has all the episodes and subs and everything.

This drama is so belittled and not as popular as it should be! It's a great drama or so called "sitecom" the director is not making a second season and you guys should help persuade him by emailing him at song@mbc.co.kr I liked it a lot.

Look for it at VEOH....

you can stream it or download it there

Does anyone know where I could possibly buy this drama or some kind of hard copy?

You guys can mass download the drama over night with this bitorrent. http://d-addicts.net/torrents/soulmate%20e...atch%29.torrent It has all the episodes and subs and everything.

This drama is so belittled and not as popular as it should be! It's a great drama or so called "sitecom" the director is not making a second season and you guys should help persuade him by emailing him at song@mbc.co.kr I liked it a lot.

<3 Mimi

Am I the only one who could not bring myself to like Yujin? Her character throughout the story was absolutely annoying. I believe the only reason why she even dated him was because she wanted to get married. Yeah, love may have been developed somewhere along the way... but she loved in all the wrong ways. I felt so bad for Dong Wook when she made him stay up all night and when she used that GPS system to track his every move. She was spoiled and childish.

Even though Dong Wook and Soo Kyung had very scenes together, all the ones they did have together was beautiful and unforgettable. I love the way the always look into each others eyes. And doesn't the polaroid scene remind you so much of Alex and Shin Ae from We Got Married? HAHA :D

Guest prismatic_star

I finished it. And wow, I am impressed!

Does anyone know where I could get a list of music used for each episode?

Guest misswa

omg! I can't believe I finished this series in less than 24 hours (i only got 3 hours of sleep max)...but i just couldn't stop.

I've lmafo-ed the farting-scene, i had stitches from laughing so hard on that one.

I hope they'll (MBC) change their and make a season 2 of this...as much as I like the ending, I would like more scenes between Dong Wuk ^b SooKyung.

Too bad this drama didn't rate that well but nonetheless a good drama matched with good songs :)

newcomer to the thread and this series... mind you, i've managed to watch some clips online (d/l entire series as i type this), but I already love it... the two main characters seem to have some serious chemistry... and i'm a sap at heart, so i'm a big sucker for the whole soulmate aspect.

can't believe that so little ppl were interested in this series.. i was interested when i read the storyline!~

i really really hope that there is a season 2... pretty please, Mr. PD nim?

i totally just emailed the PD to ask for season 2. and from what it looks like, there's some demand for a season 2 on the Imbc message boards... now if only Song PD listens to the viewers...

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i just saw this series and really liked it, although i'm not sure why she wouldn't go with him to America...anyone have the instrumental for "C'mon Through"?

Just finished it. Really liked it. I really loved the parts where they meet each other unknowingly. The fate meeting stuff, very sweet. Makes you want to meet your soulmate fast.

• 3 weeks later...

can any kind hearted soul tell mi where can i get hold of the drama?? pls!!!!!! thks!!

All episodes of Soulmate

are available (MU Links) on Lets Look

You must register to be able to download the files ^^

I wish I would've seen this drama sooner-but then again

sooner-there wouldn't be any subtitle till probably now too..

this drama sitcom is A-must see...sooooOoo different compare to the rest..

however, in my opinion the beginning was a bit too long and slow until

the good part hit...from where they both met...

It was soOoo awwwe when he can hear what she's thinking..

especially that part where she trip and fell down and he heard her

thinking she wish someone can be next to her..awwwww...that was so

sweet of him...

I wish they have the season 2, because it was not a good ending...just

got to the exciting part then bummer!

those music in it is superb..good choice of music for the drama ^^

I highly recommend it watch this.

This drama would make any girl's heart tremble... The whole idea of fate was beautifully played out- not too heavy, not too light. My friends from Korea raved about this drama, and I see why. I didn't pay much attention to it at first because the ratings were so low, but that was a mistake on my part. My heart's still tingling... goodness SDW's character is such a catch. EEK.

• 3 weeks later...

^You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

I haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but now i'm hooked.

I'm so disappointed that i didn't watch it sooner.

I love the different approach, the characters, the actors, the OST ( :wub: ), the script.. etc.

It all just fits so well.. but i'm so disheartened to find that there won't be a season 2.

And very saddened that it's an underrated drama as well.. it was overshadowed. :(

But i deeply fell in love with this drama. It's so captivating!!**

I have a very limited collection to my ULTIMATE FAVORITE dramas. This drama has definitely been added. For those, i usually HAVE to get a hard copy. I found this link for English/Spanish subs via MBC (credits to d-addicts) if you haven't found it yet:

http://www.mbc24tv.com/shopping/productdetail.asp?pid=43#

Definitely a buyer, keeper, treasurer. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I finished it. And wow, I am impressed!

Does anyone know where I could get a list of music used for each episode?

it's all in the drama and movie osts section.......

i just finished the drama and i'm downloading the ost.wow impressive songs!

i really love the drama btw.love the lines the blurted out.i love dong wook! i love the hair!it was my first time seeing him in a drama, he looks good! he kinda looks like mike he though..or is it just me? nevertheless, the story was awesome.the world seemed so small..they're really fated to be together!!! oh, i love the dog! and i hate philip!! how come this drama isn't famous? oh well, you guys out there should watch this!!!! its fun,realistic and its so d*mn good!!i want to have a boyfriend like dong wook now...*sigh*

Guest kandiox

I fell in love with all the songs that were played in the drama ;_;

i so love soulmate ;_; is like the story i dream about for me...

but... at the end, i want a season 2 T_T wtv. I really loved this

drama! One of the best i've ever seen :3

Shin Dongwook is ♥

Guest xxGREENxx

ahhh!! i love this show! it's one of the best i've seen yet. the concept is so cute and dongwook's character is just too adorable.

i like how the parts are sometimes rerun from different POV's. heck, i'm labeling this the cutest show i've seen this whole year!

*Sigh* i wish there's a season 2.

Archived