[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

The lyrics of the song played in the dream wedding scene.

Lasse Lindh - C'mon Through

It ain't so easy to love you true

Account of all the rattlesnakes

And all that makes you blue

But it's worth it

I love the thrill

Come Come Come

C'mon through C'mon you

Come dig right into my heart

What is the body if not a place

Where you store all anger

And happiness and pain

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donilpark

I just watched the first episode. (Is anyone watching it?)

It's not bad. A little too suggestive, something I couldn't watch with my mom, but it's not bad at all.

I think I'll stick with this one.

Guest lost_kim

I like this sitcom a lot... specially cuz they talk about love and relationships... More than anything, I love the things they say... Like for example in episode 2 at the end, Phillip tells jang mean ae that he always believed that people fell in love, but that it wasn't like that... love actually comes to you... And now, relating to the pic.... I love the fact that these two are supposedly meant for each other cuz they had the same dream at the same time about each other (although they cannot each others faces in the dream) It's exciting when they pass by each other they don't feel anything... they are completely unaware that they are next to their soulmates... :o the only time they know they are soulmates is because in episode 1 they said that when your heart beats, somewhere in the world, your soulmate's heart is beating with yours.. :blush:

I get excited with these phrases cuz I'm a hopeless romantic... I get chills everytime ShinDongWook and LeeSooKyung pass by each other... specially in the previews when he's in a coffee shop and she's outside in the rain....

i just finished watching eps 2... gotta say that this sitcom is pretty addicting.. i love the cast..that all seem pretty new to me but i love the cute couple that haven't met yet and they pass by eachother...can't wait to see eps 3....

Guest yeohweping

Lasse Lindh - C'Mon Through.mp3

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0VOXEJO...V90XRG016XMMMSA

The song when they pass each other :D

Note : The story about Soulmates. The soul was whole when it was in heavens but spilt in two parts ( a man and a woman) on earth. It's said that the soul is whole again when a woman and man with each part of the soul are destined to meet, get marry and stay together all their life. :lol:

thank you sweety....

soul mates..definitely need to watch... i love it and it gives me a good feeling about this sitcom....all the characters are so interesting in their own way...

read the first page to find what this sitcom is all about

Guest donilpark

It's Sugyeong for me.

I've never seen her before. (of course, but then I know only two of the cast anyway, Dongwook and Sagang)

But I think I may end up liking her.

Guest yeohweping

I never knew these three words will be so heartbreaking ( Love.. Love.. Loved )

Soo kyung knew something was wrong but she couldn't explain what's it?

Dong Wook felt something was wrong but he kept lying to himself that he loves SahGang.. :sweatingbullets:

A two-timing Phillip being 'punished' by the dog Soo Kyung gave him :lol:

Guest charles0702

hey everyone.. i am new to this thread.. i know we are not suppose to ask for subs, and i am not asking for it.. i am just wondering if anyone will be making subs for this or know where i can get it.. i looked at d-addicts but there wasn't any.. sorry if i offended anyone.. just didn't know where to ask this question. :) .

Archived