Ella Koon --- 官恩娜

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Guest i heart victoria's secret

wow! she's so gorgeous!!! i love her eyes! they're so big! SO MUCH bigger than mine :(

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has a cute smile. :)

I don't really know who she is but I remember seeing her in a drama(not sure what it was called) that my mom was watching. I thought she looked really pretty in it and she looks pretty in these pics also. Hey, I know what her name is now! :P

I really liked her on that one episode of the Super Trio Show that I saw

^^I remember seeing her on that show like a few weeks back on tv. I thought her burp was cute. :P

Guest gigiopolis

I hate Ella Koon. I think she's a promiscuous, fake actress. She's not even that pretty; her face just has a weird quality about it. She's not photogenic and the camera certainly doesn't like her...she's too whiny, tries too hard to be cute. Ugh. What a mess.

Complete utter lack of talent.

Guest bABailey

I love these pix, thx for sharing. She is really pretty and I lovin her style. I've seen her first time in RDOV and I think she looks good with Ron NG.

Guest getxinfatuated

*nod*

she is pretty! though i don't think she's very photogenic, she looks a lot prettier in action...

Unfortunately, i think she looks better in photos than in action. That's why i hesitate to compliment her too much, because lookin pretty in pictures don't count for much.

• 8 months later...
Guest parkeunhye_angel

I hate Ella Koon. I think she's a promiscuous, fake actress. She's not even that pretty; her face just has a weird quality about it. She's not photogenic and the camera certainly doesn't like her...she's too whiny, tries too hard to be cute. Ugh. What a mess.

Complete utter lack of talent.

awww...nooo>.<

anywayz!all ella fans!lets get this topic going!

and post everytime you go on soompi!!yay!!

also

remember to visit

the sweet ella forum?

Guest blah1430262358

she's very cute!!! adorable! and the fact she speak fluent english and chinese is a plus. i really like her in the hotel series w/ ron ng. love her eyes.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

i'm all... haven't i seen her somewhere?

then someone mentioned shopoholics,and i'm all..ohhh! herrr!!

yeshh, she's pretty. ^_^

Wow, i see multiple eyelids on her

those are REAL eyelids.. my eyes are like that too.. but around 2-3 folds..

my bestfriend's eyes are like hers.

the ones you usually see, some are fake if it's around that size.. because i remember someone taking about how it's too fat?etc. like.. a bubble.. and doesn't go from the side profile \ <eyelid stick out..that's how you usually tell if an eyelid is fake. if it's multi folds, it doesn't stick out as much. most asians eyes are like that(the ones with big eyelids), no? O_O i've came across many.

Guest jaylinh

i've always loved ella koon and now a thread for her.....cool! very beautiful actress look-wise and personality-wise. something about her eyes just entices u! haha. its so big and it always seems to have a little twinkle in it. and her dimples sure adds to her cuteness wen she smiles!

Archived