Lee Na Young 이나영

j.lee

Guest Airine Pratama

i watched Someone Special few days ago to see Lee Na Young ... It's OK ... I like her personally so can't wait for Our Happy Time too ^^

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest run_lola_run

Our happy time filming has been started on January 23 ... ^^

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering when they would start filming. Thanks for the info.

• 2 months later...
Guest vignette

Lee Na-Young Joins BOF

BOF (BYJ's management company) made this announcement in their official board a few hours ago.

Beloved by many people for good acting and extraordinary image, actress Lee Na Young has joined BOF, Inc. on 3 Apr.

Currently she is filming <Our Happy Time> with the actor Kang Dong Won. We will do our best to support her for better activities.

We appreciate your kind interest and supports as well

Best wishes,

BOF

Guest Airine Pratama

^ What????!!!! Really ... aacckkkk how can there's no pictures of it T_T in his Cafe ...

thx for info ...

Lee NaYoung's one of my favorite actresses. Love her!

She has a certain quirkiness that's very charming and endearing. I've seen her in "Please Teach Me English", "Who R U?", "Someone Special" ( :wub: ), "Ruler of Your Own World"--and she was good in all of them.

moogles Thanks especially for the blue-and-white pics. She's sooo pretty!

Guest ripgal

i haf only seen her once in Please Teach Me English..

well can't wait for her new movie with Kang Dong Won.. it's gona be a funny one i bet! ^^

Guest ginachan

OMG! THIS THREAD IS DEAD....LEE NA YOUNG IS SOO UNDERRATED...SHE'S SUCH A GOOD ACTRESS..I LOVE WATCHING HER IN IRELAND...SHE'S VERSATILE...AND I LOVE HER VOICE

SOME OLD PICS OF LEE NA YOUNG

lee05.jpg

lee04.jpg

image.gif

Guest xosandy

4/4/06 – Bae Yong Joon’s agency “BOF” signs an exclusive two-year management contract with Lee Na Young on 4/3. The representative of BOF states, “She has infinite developmental potential, so we invite her to join our agency. She is a unique actress, and we will try our best to obtain and support her future good projects and activity.” BOF currently manages Korean Wave stars Bae Yong Joon and Soh Ji Sup. It will push forward promotions for LNY in Japan. Currently, LNY is filming the movie “Our Happy Time (우리들의 행복한 시간)” costarring with Kang Dong Won.

200604041246091120_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived