Name: モップ ガール

Title (English): Mop Girl

Format: Renzoku

Episodes:

Broadcast network: TV Asahi

Broadcast period: 2007-Oct to 2007-Dec

Air time: Friday 23:15

Synopsis

Kitagawa plays the part of the slow but hardworking Momoko, a low-ranking employee at a funeral services company who carries a mop as part of her job. However, Momoko happens to possess a strange ability. Whenever she comes across the corpse of someone who has left strong feelings behind, she travels back in time to save that person from his or her fate.

Cast

Kitagawa Keiko as Momoko

Tanihara Shosuke

Asami Reina

Takaoka Sousuke

Sato Jiro

Magii

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sylver

I am really interested in this drama after reading the synopsis at DramaWiki. Hopefully, you're gonna update this thread often.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lucky_moon

We at TimeLesSub's just released Episode 1 Soft/Hardsub.

-SoftSubs

-HardSub

Thanxxx for informing, from what I see it's a good drama but I don't know why I don't feel that I'll like it.. or what do u think?? :D

Guest SacredCultivator

Just watched episode one.. and this is more of a Comedy/Crime Drama.. As yeah it was quite hilarious.. And people shouldn't let that ERIKA issue affect the drama... In fact I love the song, and the drama absolutely ruled... If you are a fan of Keiko's, watch it, don't let the opening song ruin it for you.

Guest lucky_moon

Then I'll give it a chance, I'll watch it then decide to continue or not, but cuz ur group working on it I'should download it..

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I don't like Tanihara Shosuke, he reminds me of my art teacher waaaaay too much.

Keiko is cute. Her expressions are sometimes hard to look at.

It is weird seeing her out of her magazine GLAM look. She actually look rather plain... but she has awesome skin. (all Japanese actress does)

I will definitely continue watching for stress relief.

Guest reallyAmused

The screencaps make me want to watch it really badly but I'm at 0% in the downloading process for episode 1 T.T

I guess I have to survive on caps for a looooong time.

Guest novemberbaby

This reminds me of Journeyman, except this is wayyyy cuter! Kitagawa Keiko's expressions are really cute. I love it when she's with Sho-chan. But since I've only watched episode 1, I can't say much about them, haha.

Archived