[movie 2007] D-war 디 워

Guest 80slitenite

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched this. Sorry to all fans to this movie but the movie is Terrible.

The Enemy Battalion is obviously ripped-off from the Lord of the Rings, and it does not match on the "Korean Legend" theme. That scene when they attacked the Korean village is soo wrong LOLS. its like Futuristic Humanoid Robots vs. Homeless people.

Plot is bad, actors were lame, everything is lame except the CG effects and thats it.

Guest mochamist

HAHAHAHAHA

A SEQUEL????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR KIDDING :crazy:

WHAT WORLD DOES THAT DIRECTOR LIVE IN?????? HE'S SO EFFING DELUSIONAL!!!!!! DON'T YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR THIS KIND OF STUFF???

• 1 month later...
Guest junkiluv

the actors sucked like i thought they could have chose some better people even if this movie wasn't a hit.

I liked the graphics, it was good but the acting just ruined everything I thought i was going to be good from watching the first few minutes but when it came to like the future it ruined everything

• 7 months later...
Guest manutunia

Like what you all have been saying, THIS IS A TERRIBLE MOVIE. I watch the trailer in Jakarta, 2 months ago and it really look like a very interesting story but actually THIS IS NOT!!! They should just stick with korean actors and actresses, after all this is a korean production right....Waste my time and money!

Archived