Guest 80slitenite

another monster movie
d00.jpg

trailer clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0XXP_8qBjs

movie website

http://d-war.com/

cast:

Jason Behr (from Roswell. i was wondering what happened to him. i loved roswell)

plot: Based on the Korean legend, unknown creatures will return and devastate the planet. Reporter Ethan Kendrick is called in to investigate the matter, and he arrives at the conclusion that a girl stricken with a mysterious illness named Sarah is suppose to help him. The Imoogi makes its way to Los Angeles, wreaking havoc and destruction. With the entire city under arms, will Ethan and Sarah make it in time to save the people of Los Angeles?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhh..seems like an interesting movie to me..I've heard the movie admissions for D-war in korea right now

are breaking the records for this year..can't wait to watch it..

i was supposed to watch it in korea but it was all sold out lolls well figures since i went the day it opened LOLLS =X but yea i heard it was very popular in korea and doing very well!! i cant wait for it to open in the US. (so late though.. =/ )

Guest athena
:o:vicx: I watched it in Korea and what a WASTE OF MONEY. This is nothing like The Host. Please don't see this. One of my friends told me it was good and I heard it was bad, so we both went to see it in order to really figure out how it was. It's a complete joke. It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. The acting is horrible horrible...quite wanting to make me vomit. The plot life would be half decent if it wasn't for the fact that the director meshed korean stuff and american conflicts horribly. Nothing is ever connected. Everything is a random serious of events. The acting is the worst though. I'm so embarrassed for the director! Five years and its still bad! I've seen excellent Korean movies before and this isn't one of them. It doesn't even compare. What in the world was he thinking! It's atrocious and anyone who says it is good is completely lying. The special effects are kind of crap too. It's like watching some sort of bad video game throughout the entire movie. I wanted to take a nap and make productive use of my time. I reallly hope this movie doesn't come to America. I can't believe anyone thinks this should be called a decent movie except 5 year olds. :crazy:

Guest 80slitenite

:o:vicx: I watched it in Korea and what a WASTE OF MONEY. This is nothing like The Host. Please don't see this. One of my friends told me it was good and I heard it was bad, so we both went to see it in order to really figure out how it was. It's a complete joke. It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. The acting is horrible horrible...quite wanting to make me vomit. The plot life would be half decent if it wasn't for the fact that the director meshed korean stuff and american conflicts horribly. Nothing is ever connected. Everything is a random serious of events. The acting is the worst though. I'm so embarrassed for the director! Five years and its still bad! I've seen excellent Korean movies before and this isn't one of them. It doesn't even compare. What in the world was he thinking! It's atrocious and anyone who says it is good is completely lying. The special effects are kind of crap too. It's like watching some sort of bad video game throughout the entire movie. I wanted to take a nap and make productive use of my time. I reallly hope this movie doesn't come to America. I can't believe anyone thinks this should be called a decent movie except 5 year olds. :crazy:

oh don't tell me that. I really enjoyed The Host. i was really looking forward to seeing D-war. that sux

Guest tempins

It's true, it's a horrible movie. The plot is very weak and the whole movie has to rely on the CG, which is the only thing good about the movie. The acting is unconvincing and the storyline is flawed and often does not make much sense. seems like it's gonna be released in the US as "dragon wars". that sucks..hope it doesn't have too much of an impact of how everyone views korean cinema.

Well....the movie isn't directed by the same director, so it shouldn't be expected to be good as The Host. Sometimes people have just too much of high expectations. Anyways, I wished it were Korean actors in this movie seeing that it's a Korean legend, not an American legend. Oh well, I'll download it whenever the DVD is released.

Guest angel2nyt

my korean friends were talking about this, they said it was horrible..

but the cg was really good

i was really excited for this..

i saw the host and it was really, really good

ive seen a lot of reviews and people would either love it or hate it

i dont want to sit through a whole movie just to watch the cg

when everything else is ........

Guest kimmie50

Why was the hype so big in Korea about this movie?? When I was in Korea over the summer, it was the biggest movie out, it was all over the news, and everyone wanted to watch it.

I think the movie is a bit on the corny side... -.-

Guest S.H.E_fan

wait, what the hell. There's NO korean actors in here at all? That's kinda sad the makers of this had to move it outside of korea for international appeal.

It's just like all the generic Hollywood monster movies with American people in it. But anywho, I'll still watch

Archived