[★manga & Anime★] Kamichama Karin

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

かみちゃまかりんkamichama karin
かみちゃまかりん

by Koge-donbo, author of Pita-Ten

cover_kamikarin06.jpg

I've been watching the anime for a while now and starting on the manga, and this is just the cutest & most hilarious story ever! I kept on falling off my seat from laughing too hard watching the anime =0=''

I checked the anime & manga directory thread & 10 pages and couldn't find a thread on this, so I'm pretty sure that no one posted this already hopefully ^^''

[Plot taken from wiki] It's a lot better than how the plot sounds image
Karin is just an average middle school student. She has terrible grades and is a poor athlete. She lives alone with her aunt after the death of her parents when she was young. But after the death of her beloved cat Shi-chan, her luck changes. Karin soon discovers that her only inheritance from her mother, a mysterious pink ring, can help her transform into a little goddess with the help of the goddess Athena. Soon after, she begins to befriend others with rings like hers; trying to solve the mysteries surrounding their lives.

The story is set in Kazune and Himeka Kujyou's home and at Sakuragaoka Academy, the most prestigious school in Japan. Karin's, Kazune's, and Himeka's hair grew considerably from when they first appeared to the second volume. Koge Donbo's reasons for doing this are unknown. It may be due to a time lapse. Also, The shine on Himeka's hair is on her bangs from chapters 1-3. From chapter 4 and up, her hair has the shine on the top and sides. In one of the episode Karin and Kazune's son Suzune appear from the future to help them.

related sites:
01. http://media.kamichama-karin.com/
02. http://youtube.com/watch?v=VFh_KVX-vLI(click to watch the 1st episode on youtube! image)

Volumes
: 7 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=12Published by: TokyopopAnime Episodes: 26

KamichamaKarinfull2231.jpg

Kamichama-Karin-anime-show-.jpg

KKJM.jpg

Guest PecanPie02

YAY~ a thread for this..

I love the manga series.. and i didn't know they had an anime for this~~!! OMG, thanks to you I'll go check it out...

oo.. but i've been skipping a few volumes and the story is too confusing... XD (LOL shouldnt have skipped)

ive been reading and watching both mangas and animes!!

soo cute!! kinda disturbed that these are suppose to be kids that are 13 but w.e... (in my mind... their are 20)

also im looking all over for chapter 29! does someone know where i could find it?

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

i love koge donbo~~~she/he has really nice style!

it's so cute too <3

a few years ago when i use to buy nakayoshi, well the taiwanese version

it had kamichama karin , and i really like it!

and plot is pretty interesting~~~

but above all, the characters are just too adorable!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i read this manga freshmen year and i thought it was a cute story and i was surprised it became an anime! whoa it looks good by the way! ^^

the characters are so adorable!!

I think I read about 2 Volumes of the manga...but then I stopped...I don't really remember why...

I remember the plot was getting thicker, including the relationships...wasn't there a triangle or something...and the bad guy too? (is this considered a spoiler? I was trying to be vague, sorry if it is!)

• 3 months later...
Guest ~bambina

The story is really cute! and very funny too.. but too bad I didn't finished it, still looking for some websites w/ the complete one.. can you recommend some??

Guest pastel.dreams

The story is really cute! and very funny too.. but too bad I didn't finished it, still looking for some websites w/ the complete one.. can you recommend some??

www.onemanga.com

D: still tying to figure out how to use soompi *_*

www.onemanga.com

D: still tying to figure out how to use soompi *_*

8DDDD HUZZAAAHHH ~!

YAY i did it >DDDD

:333

PS kamichama karin rawks xDDD~!!!

• 1 year later...

OMG, my fav. manga !! The characters are too cute and hilarious (it cracks me up how kazune is so afraid of bugs :3) I've read up to like .. vol.5 ? i need to finish the series soon ><"

& there's an anime for this ? O= , i need to start watching that xD

Archived