Experiences Of An Ex-trainee

Guest ♥fighter♥

Guest MoMo_85

^

i agree. but even though these things should be common knowledge, many people still don´t seem to know.

dang.

they dont punish you, they just kick you out

o _o

um.. then se7en cleaning YG for like 3yrs is fake?

i hope thats fake.

-_-

no, se7en cleaning up for yg is real. he mentioned that several times. he didn´t do it for punishment though. he just had to do it. you know, like office newbies have to serve coffee for their boss and stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kyooo.kii

i have a question.. i didn't know where to ask so yeah. about our height.. i'm like REALLLY short for my age? T_T i like stopped growing when i was in what.. 6th grade 7th grade? now i'm in 9th.. ya.. can they help me get taller? xD

Guest x3DOLPHiN

i have a question.. i didn't know where to ask so yeah. about our height.. i'm like REALLLY short for my age? T_T i like stopped growing when i was in what.. 6th grade 7th grade? now i'm in 9th.. ya.. can they help me get taller? xD

uhm drink milk ? hang on a monkey bear ? jump rope . ?

Guest soyabeangirl16

thanks for telling us about this, its good to know these things.

a question i saw someone ask but was also wondering about was songwriting. id like to know if you have any tips or anything, thanks.

also, is it better or worse for an entertainment company if you are a songwriter? because they would have less control over you, right?

i do think if you dont have the determination, you won't be able to do it. though looks and talent do count, not as much as stage presence and determination. like, there are a lot of american singers who just become singers because they were famous before.

and just a question for anyone: because it seems a lot of people in Korea like American artists, does that not make a difference to them wanting non-asian people? like, theres a lot of people who like the Japanese culture so they try to emulate it. And I thought some people that were Asian want to look more 'white' (and I'm not saying thats a good thing) so that doesn't have anything to do with their entertainment companies? Is it because their entertainment companies are only in their own countries? Sorry if I'm not making any sense. I'm not exactly sure what I'm asking.

but if you can't see yourself doing everything artists do now, every day for years, training really hard and possibly being let down many times, you might not be a artist.

and there's nothing wrong with having the skill, you dont necessarily have to be famous or anything.

it is true, there's corruption and unfairness at every level of all businesses. and connections are important.

Guest estrella731

I heard somewhere that the managers/staff don't tend to "beat" their trainees...

... but the upper-classmen (ie more experienced trainee or those "older" artists who's been in the company longer) would show signs of violence were there any disrespect shown from the lower-classmen o_O;

Who knows. Might just be a rumour like everything else XD

I heard somewhere that the managers/staff don't tend to "beat" their trainees...

... but the upper-classmen (ie more experienced trainee or those "older" artists who's been in the company longer) would show signs of violence were there any disrespect shown from the lower-classmen o_O;

Who knows. Might just be a rumour like everything else XD

That's just part of Korean culture...anyone that went to HS in Korea got slapped around a bit if not by upperclassmen, than by teachers for not doing homework. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest akuruii

i have a feeling some artists would get bashed/jumped XP/beaten/hit but as fighter said they're often BLACK SHEEP. coz i've heard some few 'unexplained' incidents but i don't think every manager you'd encounter would result to hurting someone. I think its rare, but it does happen.

Guest loveukitakeforever

i have read everything, and you have explained many things..if i do audition, and get accepted then what? traniee..yeah got it... do you knao what the schedule will be like..as a trainee do you have to make up your own dance moves, or is it in a group... i plan to put alot of effort into this..i don't even know if i have the looks..my face is scarred, and i plan to clear it up, and lose ten to fifteen punds of weight..^^..i wear glasses, but will get rid of, and get contacts...i'm exhausted...**...i have been wondering i can't get over the fright of standing in front of people, but i managed to sing in front of my class who were begging me to sing...i don't know if i can get over this fright, but i will try, since i am going to audition..in three catergories...dancing, singing, and acting, which i like, but do get nervous at times).. i have alot of other talents...drawing, writting, meaning boks, and stories....i plan on writting a book before i audition.... i am seventeen, but will turn eighteen in september...i feel to old to audition..^^ thank you!

one more question..i heard there were no breaks, and if we did have a break that we can't go outside..my parents said it was like a prison... is this true.. iwan to be able to see korean culture at the same time if i do make it in..travel outside, and around, and about...^^..

i hope they do provide clothing, and some money... i relly wonder how many trainees there are, and how many will make it to stardom...^^

Guest coreangrlliz

some of my dad's friends are actors and he's worked with some singers that are setting up businesses for clothes.

so, out of curiousity, i asked him if he knew anything related to their singing careers...

...simply put, it's extremely hard. like, bullet sweats and blood hard. that's why they decide to open businesses

that they've only been able to dream about.. and most of them don't have too much success. they don't make much

money out of their music or events. it's harder in the beginning because they need to find a way to make people

remember them or else they won't get any gigs. it's really not up to them if they want to appear on certain shows

or hold their own concerts, it's the audiences and the pd's who create the shows. black and white.

Archived