Experiences Of An Ex-trainee

Guest ♥fighter♥

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danggg...

I thought they would make you pay for the surgery.

that shocked me, believe me xD..but i've heard of other companies that don't pay and others than do... i think it's just depends ion how the trainee or whatever negociates with them and if they think you're worth or not. Contracts can be changed also as long as they don't think you are asking for too much and you don't deserve it...of course...if you just shut up and go with they offer then that's better for them lol.

Guest Lothringen

Thanks for sharing

(yeah... I was thinking of SM too xD)

Eider: Congrats on getting accepted even if you didn't sign a contract... you passed an audition or got scouted at least

The entertainment business is really complicated

The entertainment business is really complicated

Yeah, I agree.

Thank you for sharing all this with us.

I have one question, though.

Would you advise those who wish to audition to COMPLETELY AVOID GETTING INVOLVED with entertainment companies at all?

Is it worth our time and effort?

Guest tvxqsaranghae

♥fighter♥ ??? are you still checking this thread?? XDXD we are all very impatient to hear more from you XD

Guest aznxmotion

Thanks for all this =) but im still wondering, if the rumor about companies starving their trainees in order for them to achieve ideal weight is true? and what about those ones where you have to sleep with the boss/manager in order to debut?

Guest thesweetestkrn

welp all of my questions have been answered

and some of the stuff i've read was already a given

thanx for the info ..

i thought age did make a difference, but i guess not .. maybe i should audition

Guest heavenlydreamy

that was a good explanation...i think it is really true about what you said now..

you have opened a whole new sides of this..

thank you so much..you helped a lot...

Thanks for all this =) but im still wondering, if the rumor about companies starving their trainees in order for them to achieve ideal weight is true? and what about those ones where you have to sleep with the boss/manager in order to debut?

she talked about the sleeping with boss/manager thing in the front page (:

its there. so you can go check it out.

i'm not sure about the weight thing though.

Guest Chrissy08

But thanks for sharing really. But are you sure some artists that are 35 actually look 21? Lol.

Yeah, there are even people in their 40s who look like they're in their 20s. Watch Starking, cuz they had a woman just like that... Kinda scary. lol

do they lie about their height?

im afraid that your answer will be yes. lol. so that means their not that tall. ive always wondered why most guy celebs are taller than 170cm.

actually most of all the guys are taller 170cm rlly? even the shortest are 170 cm aprox... isnt it?

so its understandable that most of guy celebs who are good lookin should have a height over 170 cm...

OH! And thanks to ♥fighter♥ for all the help and tips ^^ sure they'll gonna be useful for us =]

P.S: What's charisma? charisma is the ability of attract everybody's atenttion (in a good way).

ive seen this performance right now (Minwoo performing "Stomp") and that's charisma. He alone fulfilled the whole stage and caught my atenttion. He's soooo pro, so charismatic haha

Exactly what I was thinking.

Pretty much common sense if you don't get caught up in the glam and glory and are somewhat skeptical about the biz.

But I was really hoping to read some interesting behind-the-scene celeb scoop. LOL.

Are you really an ex-trainee anyhow? Your English all of a sudden get better toward the end. Eh, just being a skeptic, don't mind me.

LOL yea im thinking the same thing as u.....

i duno to be honest i dont really believe this but yeeeeeh.... ok thanks... :unsure:

^

i don´t know if she really was a trainee or not, but she definetely wrote truthful things about the entertainment business. i can get why some people are sceptic, but what she wrote still opened the eyes of many in here. so it´s a good thing.

Guest ♥fighter♥

hi ^_^,

sorry this is so late that i reply, but i was busy. and wow i did not know i get so so so many replies. thanksyou for nice comments. i try to answer the questions, but sorry if i forget yours. just give me a remind. i can understand some are sceptic. this is your decisions ^_^. i don´t have reasons to lie about my status, because i´m not very famous or very rich or i don´t get anything benefit when i post here. i just think i share my experiences, because when i was at beginning i would be happy if someone share it with me. when writing my message, i corrected it many times with with dictionarys and grammarbook. in original my english was really bad! but i thought it was embarrased, so i corrected it 100 times. but later i was too lazy, so i stop. so only some parts are good, but the other are ><. sorry. i will update and correct later ^_^

about what charisma is, some already have so good answers! thankyou! so i don´t go into detail, yes?

Even if you aren't amazingly talented, but you do have potential, would a company really accept you?

it all depend on each person and company. they usually search for potential, who can be star. so yes, maybe your chance is better than a person, who can sing perfect (but has weak character). there are many factors: are you strong? are you a hard worker? can you stand pressure? all this counts. talent can seen in many dimensions, not only singing and dancing. much more is there.

what were u doing at the cinema?? i mean obviously u weren't watching the movie yet or u've finished the movie cuz he can't scout u while watching the movie right.. XD so what were u doing? just standing there and he came up to you??

did he ask u if he could take pix of u right there at the cinema?? if i were u i'd say "NO!" ... there are too many bad ppl in society =="

and did u dress particularly pretty that day??

what else did he do after he came up to you? did he watch a movie? XDXD or was he just there to scout ppl?

it was after i went out from the movie. i did nothing, just chitchat with my friends and drink coke. yes, he asked me to take there with a polaroid. he examined the pic in front me, so he saw i look ok on pictures. no, i dressed normal, but i think pretty. i love pretty clothes,i wear it always ^_^

Would you advise those who wish to audition to COMPLETELY AVOID GETTING INVOLVED with entertainment companies at all?

Is it worth our time and effort?

depend on where you want to start. in korea, no chance. even in korea, the little companies have not enough power to stand against the bigger. big money sums and connections are a must. (many companies sign deals with tv station, so their artist is shown or get feature in drama and cf. even if he/she is not famous still and in normal way, noone is interested in). in korea it not possible to enter media mainstream with no company. but if you want to be independent, there is chance on street performance.

Thanks for all this =) but im still wondering, if the rumor about companies starving their trainees in order for them to achieve ideal weight is true?

each company has it own image. certain ones have ideal beauty of very skinny celeb. of course noone force you to starve. but they suggest you what is best for your image and if you don´t agree maybe they accept your decision (if you have good argumenting). but in most cases you need to go with them, or you loose benefit of them to you.

hmm i was wondering could i ask you a question since youve seen many celebs/trainees.

do they lie about their height?

im afraid that your answer will be yes. lol. so that means their not that tall. ive always wondered why most guy celebs are taller than 170cm.

not all. but yes, it´s common. in asian we like tall persons, while it´s not important in usa. especially for male, if he is shorter than 170cm he fears for his image as a man. so he add 2-3 cm to seem more manly. woman are same. but once a celeb get really famous, if you ask him he is not afraid of his real height anymore. many have said in interviews that in reality they are shorter.

ok, bai bai ^_^

hmm~ you really help a lot!!! and thank you

so much for spending time on this and helping

other's (like myself) that need some extra info

LOl when you said that you couldn't include the

information on the company you were in and said

that we probably know which one... I was like...

UH... S*????? but I'm not sure ^^;;

anyways~ I'm so glad that you found what you liked

and what you enjoy!!!

-Rebecca

Archived