Quantcast
manun

yellow teeth

if u want to continue drinking tea, than mix it with milk. 2tbsp will be enough. this advice gave me my kazakstan friends, and all of them have hollywood smiles)) works on me too.(I drink a lot of black tea. now with milk!)

Well if you want to white your teeth. Just take the peel of lemon and rub their inner white side with your teeth. You don’t, need your brush for this home remedy. Rub all of your teeth, gently and properly with these peel and you will see that your teeth are really white.

langewa said: if u want to continue drinking tea, than mix it with milk. 2tbsp will be enough. this advice gave me my kazakstan friends, and all of them have hollywood smiles)) works on me too.(I drink a lot of black tea. now with milk!)

You can use 3% Peroxide as a mouthwash. It's contained in many whitening toothpastes/whitening products, and is much, much cheaper. I did a small research on it (cause I also want whiter teeth) and I found out it's an effective and safe method.

Rin

said: You can use 3% Peroxide as a mouthwash. It's contained in many whitening toothpastes/whitening products, and is much, much cheaper. I did a small research on it (cause I also want whiter teeth) and I found out it's an effective and safe method.

Whitening strips! back when I was 16 I always had yellow teeth, maybe because when I was in grade school i refused to brush my teeth LOL.
I used whitening strips after my next dentist appointment when I turned 17...only used them for a month, but also brushing morning and night (brushing too much can be harmful)...
Then recently like a year ago, despite my brushing I always had problems with my gums which would also cause yellowness in my teeth, I got electric, and BOOM, my teeth have been white ever since and my gums are never inflamed anymore :D
One month of whitening + Ultrasound toothbrush = WIN.

Hi, i want to say that it may be some other problem related to your teeth so you should go to a better dentist and take proper advice. On this christmas event now many clinics provide many offers for dental checkup. 

Hello friends...
Yellowness of teeth may be due to aginghereditary factorsexcessive consumption of tea, coffee, tobacco and cigarettes. It could be treated by rubbing orange peel over your teeth every night before you go to sleep. Try this for few weeks.

Well teeth just naturally get stained over time, I feel like this is pretty unavoidable. Even if you consume foods like tea, coffee, soya sauce these dark colour stock can also make your teeth yellow. If you're interested in a solution I've actually tried teeth whitening and it took my teeth back a few shades and you can maintain it as well so it means you won't have to bleach for a while. I wouldn't call any of these permanent but if you want to find out more here is more about my experience

If you are on a budget go with teeth whitening tooth paste but if you would like a rapid result I say teeth whitening strips.

Crest is a good brand!

On 2/26/2006 at 4:36 PM, manun said:

Ive noticed that im getting some yellowness on my teeth. So i started to brush my teeth alot more (i usually brush 3 times a day normally). I dont really eat any candies or sugary food but i do eat alot of fruits (that contains fructose). So does anyone know how i can get rid of this problem.

Why don't you consider your teeth whitened at the dentist? I had done it from my dentist, Dr. Agata & Associates in Mississauga. I went to the dentist, where they sorted my teeth, cleaned and polished it. The dentist said that the yellow stain on my teeth was too ingrained to make them completely white, but I had seen the results and it looks great. You will definitely get better and safer results from the professional teeth whitening procedure. You need to check it with your dentist.

Strawberries, baking soda, charcoal - 100% works :) I use charcoal once a week, and the results are amazing.

It's not a problem! The natural colour of teeth is a slight yellow, don't whiten your teeth too often or they might get too weak. And if they are too yellow then you should see your dentist.

But of course that, as it was said before here, drinking coffee, tea or smoking can contribute to your teeth getting yellow.

Causes of yellow teeth include antibiotic use or excessive fluoride intake in young children, which can cause yellow-stained adult teeth later. Visit .......... for more tips about dental health.

Edited by triplem
Removed commercial links