[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ I feel bad for her. I saw this on tv... she looked like she was going to cry :(

Her song 'Kung Fu' is pretty addicting, and her performance was pretty good too, but I dont know whether it was live or not.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miyawoks

Jang Nara cancels press conference in China

na_l.jpg

Singer/actress Jang Nara, 25, cancelled a press conference on Dec. 31 in China where she was scheduled to announce the release of her second album, entitled “Kung Fu.” Jang notified organizers of her decision shortly before the conference was to begin and left the venue.

Jang’s agency said the singer called off the conference because its organizers used photographs of her without permission to promote a commercial store.

The Chinese media reported that Jang “unilaterally called off the press conference and left, simply wishing reporters a happy New Year when they asked for an explanation for her move."

Jang’s agency, Warner Brothers, said Jan. 2 that it unsuccessfully attempted to reach Jang’s father for comments, and will soon announce its official stance on the incident.

The agency said both the singer and her father, who left for China two weeks ago, could not be reached because their mobile phones are turned off.

Credit: KBS Global

that's too bad... i hope everything goes well for her and her 2nd album... the press might have a fit because of what she did...

Guest miyawoks

here are some pictures of rsw and jnr in china when jnr had her china christmas concert... rsw guested and they sang i'll protect you :)

200512269452017pc.jpg

dsc94574qk.jpg

dsc94718vx.jpg

dsc97662vv.jpg

ei0512260301fu.jpg

ei0512260309lh.jpg

u1343p28t3d941053f326dt2005122.jpg

u1343p28t3d941057f326dt2005122.jpg

u1512p28t3d940855f326dt2005122.jpg

credits to narajjang and naracn forum

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Anybody know Jang Na Ra schedule. Said that she will be in Malaysia either in Jan or Feb? Anybody know more bout this.

Thankies...

Guest miyawoks

hi! was anyone able to see her december 25 concert? or a clip of it? i watched her kungfu perf and her voice was really, really hoarse so i'm kind of wondering how she sang her other songs.... i mean she really could barely sing because she didn't have a "voice"...

• 1 month later...

Dear Nara fans, can you tell me where I can buy the wedding OST ?

Frankly speaking, I like that TV drama very much (watched over 5 times). :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Here is Jang Na Ra Chinese album.

jangnara.jpg

Jang Nara - Gong Fu

Release Date: December 7, 2005

Language: Mandarin

Genre: Pop

Artist: Female

Track List:

01 对不起不爱你

02 功夫

03 爱上你全部

04 我要你崇拜

05 梦飞翔

06 Everyday

07 危险恋人

08 天边

09 出乎意料

10 烦着呢

~Can someone translate & romanize the tracklists of the album and which that have been promote so far. Thankies...

:)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Here is Jang Na Ra Chinese album.

jangnara.jpg

Jang Nara - Gong Fu

Release Date: December 7, 2005

Language: Mandarin

Genre: Pop

Artist: Female

Track List:

01 对不起不爱你

02 功夫

03 爱上你全部

04 我要你崇拜

05 梦飞翔

06 Everyday

07 危险恋人

08 天边

09 出乎意料

10 烦着呢

~Can someone translate & romanize the tracklists of the album and which that have been promote so far. Thankies...

:)

Track List:

01 对不起不爱你 - Sorry Don't Love You (Dui Bu Qi Bu Ai Ni)

02 功夫 - Kung Fu (already romanized)

03 爱上你全部 - Fell in Love with You Completely (Ai Shang Ni Quan Bu)

04 我要你崇拜 - I Want you to Worship me (Wo Yao Ni Chong Bai)

05 梦飞翔 - Dream Soaring (Meng Fei Xiang)

06 Everyday

07 危险恋人 - Dangerous Lovers (Wei Xian Lian Ren)

08 天边 - Horizon (Tian Bian)

09 出乎意料 - Unexpectedly (Chu Hu Yi ?)

10 烦着呢 - Annoyed (Fan Zhe Ne)

I sorta translated it word by word.. so it might not make sense.. lol

someone else help?

here are some pictures of rsw and jnr in china when jnr had her china christmas concert... rsw guested and they sang i'll protect you :)

200512269452017pc.jpg

dsc94574qk.jpg

dsc94718vx.jpg

dsc97662vv.jpg

ei0512260301fu.jpg

ei0512260309lh.jpg

u1343p28t3d941053f326dt2005122.jpg

u1343p28t3d941057f326dt2005122.jpg

u1512p28t3d940855f326dt2005122.jpg

credits to narajjang and naracn forum

ahaha.~ i love those pics when i first saw them... so cute...~ heehee...~*

she looks so lovely.. and cute all at the same time!!*~ she can pull it off so easily!!~* gRr.. haha

Guest bluecarrot

ah~

she was one of my favorite singers/actresses..

so cute..and her pictures were awesome..she looked like a doll~

pretty.. cool~

i've kinda listened to her album, ish saw her lil video to Kung Fu too pretty cute, the song kinda reminded me of Toxic by Britney mixed with a bit of an old Sammi song.......alright none the less.

This is the first time i've listened to her and she's ok i guess.......her voice doesn't really appeal to me though, in my opinion, slightly too high and winey for me.

Archived