[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

i heard that Jang Nara made a cantonese album in yesasia.com but i donno if that true or not!! =D can someone help find out if she made a chinese album thanks!!!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wen Jing

I just know that she has 2 Chinese mandarin albums. Never heard of a Cantonese album.

Currently she's promoting her 2nd Chinese mandarin Album.

i heard that Jang Nara made a cantonese album in yesasia.com but i donno if that true or not!! =D can someone help find out if she made a chinese album thanks!!!

No way! Cantonese is much harder than Mandarin. You can sample her 2nd Mandarin album "Kung Fu" on her official website narajjang.com. :)

They gotta hire me to teach her Cantonese. :lol::wub:

Guest azn x luv

haha i also actually had that pic for a long time before i was able to realize that those two were mc mong and haha... haha looks different without the facial hair....

and yeah i watched that clip evilone! i loved nara's perf... she actually sounds a little like the original... lee soo young did not sound anything at all like jang nara when she sang sweet dream... but it wasn't bad... just a little operatic :D (if there's even a word)...

wow she's doing a concert? that's great... but yeah i do wanna see more of her in korea... i wanna see her in variety show.. like xman and loveletter... i wonder how she's do in ll... :)

she was on xman wasnt she? i think it was episode 11 and 12 but yeah i wanna c her in more shows!!

Guest miyawoks

yup, it was actually a 4 episode xman...

she was a little quiet though...

you'd think that after all the wacky series she's in, she'd be a bit like her roles, haha but i guess not....

Guest miyawoks

happy together eps? what's that?

hmm... maybe, or maybe she was having problems or was too tired to be too jolly...

but around the 3rd ep of her xman feature, she was sooo animated!! especially with the guessing game!! :)

i don't know about the new episodes but the old episodes of xman were filmed in the middle of the night.

snapshot200512160744228jn.png

during oh happy day promotion

i guess happy together is a variety show. they ask questions about past experinces, then they press a button if they have. don't know how to explain it. afterwards, they do karaoke, usually of children songs that are kinda hard. then if they get the lyrics wrong, a metal plate gets dropped on their head. i'm really bad at explaining. you'd just have to watch to find out.

Guest miyawoks

watched an episode of this, but with s... very funny indeed... i love the song number (and yeah, it's usually children's songs) cos when you get the wrong answer, a metal lid drops on everyone's head (i hope the lid isn't real metal though, otherwise, there will be no stars left in s.korea)

^ as far as i can tell, the metal is real, i remember watching an episode with g.o.d and they flashback to a really old episode where they actually dinted the metal. must be painful.

anyway, does anyone know how her 2nd chinese album sold? is there some kind of chinese sales chart out there?

Guest miyawoks

yup, wanna know that too... the songs are nice, different from her previous chin album, which had an angsty tone to the new songs there..

this one is more pop...

did you guys notice that she has a different sound per album? 1st story was a little r&b, sweet dream was more ballads, 3rd one had the band sound, and the fourth was pop...

^Yes.I think she likes everything about music.i love her singing band songs

I read that she likes(박미경, 원타임, 박진영, 페이스에반스)park mi kyong, 1tym,Park jinyoung,faith evans

i don't know about the new episodes but the old episodes of xman were filmed in the middle of the night.

snapshot200512160744228jn.png

during oh happy day promotion

i guess happy together is a variety show. they ask questions about past experinces, then they press a button if they have. don't know how to explain it. afterwards, they do karaoke, usually of children songs that are kinda hard. then if they get the lyrics wrong, a metal plate gets dropped on their head. i'm really bad at explaining. you'd just have to watch to find out.

I watched that episode and yeah Nara is just cute.

"Jengban noraebang" portion

Guest miyawoks

i actually love her 3rd album :)

she's more of an r&b person.... 1tym is kinda r&b right?

haha so i guess she was starstruck when she was able to collaborate with them :P

i actually love her 3rd album :)

she's more of an r&b person.... 1tym is kinda r&b right?

haha so i guess she was starstruck when she was able to collaborate with them :P

Her singing actually improves each album, even though the sales is a different story. :( I also like her 3rd album the best.

Too bad I just placed an order with YesAsia and she released her 2nd Chinese album. I guess I have to do it again just for her. :wub:

Guest miyawoks

hahaha so her 2nd chinese album is already in yesasia?

i wanted to buy her first story and 2nd story, but yesasia doesn't seem to offer them...

haha i have 3 3rd story albums!! a pirated one, a chinese version and a korean version... the korean version was unintentional cos my mom bought it for me and she didn't know i had a copy already.... but i don't mind :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest syunikiss

i hate it when my fav artist`s threads are really.... quiet

heehee ^^ i actually really love her 2nd chinese album ^_________________^ and i love her mandarin drama too (even tho my dad says it was boring @_@)

anyways some cute pix ^^

jang3ht.jpg

jang136qs.jpg

jang457hz.th.jpg

jang650zf.th.jpg

^ i love that photoshoot ^^ (Jang Na Ra in China)

jang667zm.jpg

jang686km.jpg

jang692lb.jpg

credz//narajjang + Mcr3ations + empas

haha.~ i totally love her!!*~ how come i never saw this thread until now???~ me= slow... shiesh <_< .. well thanks so much for starting it!!~ love her duet w/ gorgeous Ryu Shi Won in WEDDING. haha :blush:

she's an amazing actress and artist!~ love this pic. She looks lovely~*

9420050809_18261519.jpg

credits: wedding thread @ soompi :)

hmm.. i don't have any pics of her performing..~ but thanks for sharing your pics!~ her voice is beautiful~ omg.. i can't remember which song it is!!~ but i loved it.. i think.. the MV had her in this kind of bus...???~ and she's recording the song haha :P bad memory~ but the song was nice and she was so cute!!* :P

Jang Nara cancels press conference in China

na_l.jpg

Singer/actress Jang Nara, 25, cancelled a press conference on Dec. 31 in China where she was scheduled to announce the release of her second album, entitled “Kung Fu.” Jang notified organizers of her decision shortly before the conference was to begin and left the venue.

Jang’s agency said the singer called off the conference because its organizers used photographs of her without permission to promote a commercial store.

The Chinese media reported that Jang “unilaterally called off the press conference and left, simply wishing reporters a happy New Year when they asked for an explanation for her move."

Jang’s agency, Warner Brothers, said Jan. 2 that it unsuccessfully attempted to reach Jang’s father for comments, and will soon announce its official stance on the incident.

The agency said both the singer and her father, who left for China two weeks ago, could not be reached because their mobile phones are turned off.

Credit: KBS Global

Archived