[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

does anyone know how each of her album sold? i know her 4th didn't do too great, but didn't it sell pretty well in china?

1st album about 40,000 (not too sure about this one)

2nd album over 300,000

3rd album 150,000

4th album about 45,000 :(

just saw her new chinese video. really cute and it's a catchy song too.

here are some caps

jnr7uz.png

:wub:

She looks very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Guest miyawoks

hi! pics of nara with different gasoo!!

3rdfan97ub.jpg with lee soo young fan meet

a>radio with pkl yjy cth kjk

dscn33748zj.jpg with 1tym radio

1093sr.jpg with cth kjk and pkl radio

various credits

continued..

a> with bi singing

a> with jewelry singing

a> with ejw

a> with cha tae hyun

a> with mc mong and haha

a> with haha new album

same credits :)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ whoa that doesn't look like kim jong kook.. o.o

Is she still in china?

jeez, nara is so underrated on soompi. I see all these threads about which female gasoo is most well-rounded, and no one even mentions nara -_- imo, she is such a great actress & also a good singer.

miyawoks: haha and mc mong look so funny and doesn't her profile say she's a 1tym fan? oh, have you seen the performance where she sings lee soo young "lalala", and lee soo young sings "sweet dream".

mzz_booo: yeah i don't like that she's so underated on soompi either.

she should still be in china, since she just released her 2nd chinese album and is doing a concert soon.

Guest miyawoks

^ yup that's him... with yellow hair :P

had the pic a long time ago and it took me a couple of years to identify who that was (seriously!!)

yup she's still in china and doing very well... as mentioned earlier in the thread, she just released her 2nd album...

i've heard the sample songs... and i think it's better than the first one...

yup she's pretty underrated... kinda sad that she doesn't have much projects in korea...

at least she's doing well in other countries :)

Guest miyawoks

miyawoks: haha and mc mong look so funny and doesn't her profile say she's a 1tym fan? oh, have you seen the performance where she sings lee soo young "lalala", and lee soo young sings "sweet dream".

mzz_booo: yeah i don't like that she's so underated on soompi either.

she should still be in china, since she just released her 2nd chinese album and is doing a concert soon.

haha i also actually had that pic for a long time before i was able to realize that those two were mc mong and haha... haha looks different without the facial hair....

and yeah i watched that clip evilone! i loved nara's perf... she actually sounds a little like the original... lee soo young did not sound anything at all like jang nara when she sang sweet dream... but it wasn't bad... just a little operatic :D (if there's even a word)...

wow she's doing a concert? that's great... but yeah i do wanna see more of her in korea... i wanna see her in variety show.. like xman and loveletter... i wonder how she's do in ll... :)

Archived