• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

03 Geu Nyuh Reul Bbeh Geh Seub Ni Da

04 Timing (Kevin is a Player Part 2)

11 Lovin You 2.0 feat. Lyn

12 Sunday Morning

^track 11 is the song that he's promoting right now..so happy that he chose this song to promote next..their performances were cute..especially when he gets on his knees for her

Thanks for the tracklist. I listened to track 3 and it had happy vibe. althought read that it was tribute or something. ok will look for translation of the lyric too.

He had made 2nd part for the Kevin song... wow. I hope there will be MV continued it.

This is first part that feat. MC Mong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxdus1ryiVU I watched some variety show whereby they pranked MC Mong during the making of the MV. Crown J looks so cool in the set. Although he not in the set but then.

Some caps during his perf by me. :D

2005039736322230209_rs.jpg2005034125810857511_rs.jpg

2005068835526432597_th.jpg2005045038115552354_th.jpg2003769167618989837_th.jpg2003739143888523341_th.jpg2003786661279933504_th.jpg2003726677427117488_th.jpg

2000101826780808710_rs.jpg2000124245831012928_rs.jpg

Guest smileforgrace

I just heard his song "Lovin' You 2.0" and I fell in love with it!

Except I have a really stupid question.

What's the difference between "Lovin' You" and "Lovin' You 2.0"?

Is there a big difference in the 2 songs that are in his 2nd album?

Guest HONGTN

hes finally getting recognition!

i remembr when his album first came out, i only checked it out cause he was so sexy haha

hes cool 8)

Guest Burning Chopstick

I just heard his song "Lovin' You 2.0" and I fell in love with it!

Except I have a really stupid question.

What's the difference between "Lovin' You" and "Lovin' You 2.0"?

Is there a big difference in the 2 songs that are in his 2nd album?

The difference isn't that big, but there is a different feel to each of the songs. Lovin' You 2.0 has a steady beat whereas the beat in the first version is a little more varied with rain effects in the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOW... this thread is slowly growing...

what is Crown J up to... I hope he comes back with a new album soon... gosh, the thought of waiting till the next album is like forever...

I listen to his album everyday and the more I listen to it the more I love it and love him.

i still have to listen to his new album.

i've posted here once and other then that have been a silent looker?!

he was recently in a special program called, "We Got Married" and that just makes me like him even more.

he seems so cool and nice.

really not afraid to be himself and just perform his music.

going to look for more pics. now

he was? where did you see that? is it on youtube? It's so hard to find stuff about him cause it seems like he don't have many fans here at soompi.... he's such a talented singer/rapper, I wish more people would pay attention to him. It seems like people are paying more attn to looks now days instead of how good a person can sing.

I just FINALLY downloaded his 1st album the other day and FINALLY got the chance to listen to it and I LOVE IT.... Im glad that I was able to find his 1st album because I was wearing his 2nd album out...

Guest trangtwo

Random, but didn't he seem a lil TOO buff in the V.I.P MV?! It looked kinda fake or something. Or maybe he's just that buff, but doesn't seem like it, from his appearances on variety shows.

~lin~

i watched the show from MBC but don't know if any CB's have the show.

Only Ep. 1 aired so far..

It was a special so don't know if other episodes will air.

he is very talented and he raps fast.. i like the beats of his songs and he is passionate too. i think looks does play a big part in entertainment but i think TALENT is so key... i don't really agree with the whole looks deal and do wish that the world wasn't so hooked up into that idea.

i also have not heard his 2nd album but will this weekend...

crystal on his 1st album is a fav!

No way... can you post up some screen caps?? if you know how, I wanna see it, if someone has it on clubbox then they usually post it on here and so I hope someone will post it soon... it sound very interesting and it's making me want to watch it right now. thnx for the infor. I miss him on stage and I wish he won't take too long of a break and come back with album #3 soon.

hummmm where's all the fans at???

Anyways, I got the chance to listen to Crown J's 1st album and I only like most of the songs... I perfer his 2nd album more...

I also notice that he use the "N" word a lot in his 1st album... I have nothing agaist that but some people might... I still love him and his sexy deep voice...

MAN, his lyrics is so steaming hot.... he makes it sound like he can ROCK MY WORLD... I wish his thread is more active and with up to date news on him to see what he is up to now.

Does anyone have any of his earlier live performances? They're pretty hard to find.

Anyway I'm really into the second album right now, but I still think I prefer the first one.

Guest trangtwo

hummmm where's all the fans at???

Anyways, I got the chance to listen to Crown J's 1st album and I only like most of the songs... I perfer his 2nd album more...

I also notice that he use the "N" word a lot in his 1st album... I have nothing agaist that but some people might... I still love him and his sexy deep voice...

MAN, his lyrics is so steaming hot.... he makes it sound like he can ROCK MY WORLD... I wish his thread is more active and with up to date news on him to see what he is up to now.

Yeah I like the 2nd album more too.

I would prefer if he didn't use the 'N' word. I don't know, it makes me uncomfortable when I hear it in his songs. But that's me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest {L.I.N.L.I}

i love crown J :wub:

but is he popular in korea?

does he have a lot of korean fans?

ugh, I can't find anything on him

there isn't even a wiki page on him :(

• 3 weeks later...

Did you guys know that he was on this show call "We got Married"...

here's the link http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=203309

It's really hard to find things on him... I'm glad that he is participating in these shows so us fan can see more of him.

In the show he got married to Seo In Young... it's not a real marriage, it's fake but they do live like a real married couple and so on... just found out about it yesterday and Imma go watch it now...

Here is the youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...mp;search_type=

Archived