|/\| Crown J: Official Thread |/\|

Guest jAe_eMeE

I just became a fan... I remember seeing one of his music vid playing on the AZN channel and I was like I like that song... now that I found out who he is... Imma go find his music and stuff... I'm feeling his music. His english is pretty good and so I'm guessing he's from the state. He does look sort of like MC Mong... they can be brother I swear. He's pretty cute himself.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

He got new album aite... erm... can someone romanize the tracklist and also the singer that been feat in his latest album....

sankyu...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

All Artists - Opening on Inkigayo (2007-12-02) [cashewmania].avi [22.2MB]

In order: Lim Jeong Hee, By Jin Sung, Outsider, MayBee, Yurisangja, Kim Jo Han, Lee Ye Rin, Jung Jae Wook, Baek Ji Young, Crown J, Lyn, Sung Si Kyung, Minwoo, Younha, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Kim Jang Hoon, Kim Hee Chul, Song Ji Hyo

Crown J feat. Lyn - Lovin' You 2.0 on Inkigayo (2007-12-02) [cashewmania].avi [33.2MB]

He got new album aite... erm... can someone romanize the tracklist and also the singer that been feat in his latest album....

sankyu...

01 The King iz Back

02 Talk to Me

03 Geu Nyuh Reul Bbeh Geh Seub Ni Da

04 Timing (Kevin is a Player Part 2)

05 Lovin U feat. Lyn

06 Kyul Byuk Jeung

07 Hyang Soo

08 One More Time

09 Go Gae Reul Deul Go

10 Hon

11 Lovin You 2.0 feat. Lyn

12 Sunday Morning

^track 11 is the song that he's promoting right now..so happy that he chose this song to promote next..their performances were cute..especially when he gets on his knees for her

omg! i really like his 'Miss ME?' album...

and that Lovin' U 'duet' with Lyn is my favourite from it..

both perfs were good, but imo, Inkigayo perf was better

last friday(?), when they performed on Music Bank, they were too close to the audience...

and their (the audience) screaming were too loud <_<

but those sparklers were soo cool :)

available in my CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Crown J feat. Lyn - Lovin' You 2.0 on Music Core 100th Ep. Special (2007-12-15) [cashewmania].avi [32.7MB]

Various Artists - Selected MC segment cuts on Music Core 100th Ep. Special (2007-12-15) [cashewmania].avi [62.9MB] (7 cuts joined)

Big Bang, Wonder Girls, Lee Soo Young, JYP, Lim Jeong Hee, Eru, V.O.S, Lyn, Crown J, Outsider, Kim Mi Ryeo

Guest devylann

first time posting in here.. but i wasnt really into crownj until he appeared on star king and he was singing his song that was released from his 2nd album to that grl who was belly dancing.. hahaha.. yeah.. he was cute.. was wondering how long he lived in the US?? went back only a few pages but didnt say...

available in my CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Crown J feat. Lyn - Lovin' You 2.0 on Music Bank (2007-12-21) [cashewmania].avi [34.6MB]

NEW files uploaded to this CB from Dec. 17-24;

after it passes inspection, those files will be moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

available in my CB

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2007-12-22) [753.4MB]

Tim, Yuri & Soo Young (SNSD), Sun Ye & Sun Mi (Wonder Girls), Danny Ahn, Crown J, Jang Yoo Joon (I.T.T), Jang Jin Young (By Jin Sung), Woo Seung Min, Kim Jong Jin, Lee Seung Shin, Joora, Kim Mi Ryeo, Yang Hee Eun, Han Da Min, Kim Tae Hyun, Kim Shin Young, Jang Young Ran, etc.

Crown J feat. Lyn - Lovin' You 2.0 on Music Core (2007-12-22) [cashewmania].avi [34.0MB]

Various Artists - MC cuts on Music Core (2007-12-22) [cashewmania].avi [55.3MB] (4 cuts joined)

MC's, Tim, Min Kyung Hoon, Hong Kyung Min, Sung Eun, Park Jung Hyun, Younha, Crown J, Lyn, Cherry Filter, LPG, Bae Seul Gi

Guest jAe_eMeE

first time posting in here.. but i wasnt really into crownj until he appeared on star king and he was singing his song that was released from his 2nd album to that grl who was belly dancing.. hahaha.. yeah.. he was cute.. was wondering how long he lived in the US?? went back only a few pages but didnt say...

He lived in the states for about 12 years!!

CROWN J'S THREAD NEEDS TO GROW!!!!

HAHAHA HE IS GETTING REALLY FAMOUS NOWADAYS.. I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM!

HOPE HIS FAN BASE GROWS. HE'S SUCH A GOOD ARTIST!!!!

HE DESERVES MORE FANS!!! HEHEHEHE

LOVING HIM! HAHAHAHAHA

THANKS DREAMWEAVER FOR ALWAYS COMING IN HERE AND POSTED THE CLUBBOX LINK AND PUTTING CROWN J ON PAGE 1 EVERYTIME YOU POST ON HERE! HEHEHE :D

available in my CB

All Artists - Opening on Inkigayo (2007-12-23) [cashewmania].avi [24.4MB]

In order: Outsider, Bae Seul Gi, JJ, Sprinkler, Min Kyung Hoon, Kim Jo Han, LPG, Crown J, Drunken Tiger, Eun Ji Won, SG Wannabe, Wonder Girls, Super Junior, Big Bang, JYP, Kim Hee Chul, Song Ji Hyo

Crown J feat. Lyn - Lovin' You 2.0 on Inkigayo (2007-12-23) [cashewmania].avi [33.6MB]

Archived