|/\| Crown J: Official Thread |/\|

Guest jAe_eMeE

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznchocol8luver

seriously.. crown j is my new obsession..

great looking.. great rapping skills.. great personality :D plus he can speak fluent english..

i luv his new album.. i jus realli hate tat song.. rasberry... itz soo disgusting.. once u get the meanin of it..

i like Chocolate and VIP :D

Guest lenakeem

i didnt know he spoke fluent english until i saw him in ysshimmanman talking with brian

&& wow SEXY MOMENT!!

brian && crownJ talking to eachother in englihs??lskfjlskjfdlskjf

hes hot. :]

Guest Lyline

^ really? what episode is that? i got both episodes 168 and 169 but i couldnt find the english speaking part.

Guest adikkeluangman

Can I know this song from which track 'Kae Bin Eun Bah Rahm Doong Ee'? Just saw the MV and is it MC Mong in

it too? Such a cute dork...

Thankies :)

Guest miimii

yea i first saw him on sbs inkigayo and was wondering who he was cuz he had those sunglasses on and i couldnt see his face then i saw him on yashimmanman and damn he was cuteeee

Guest adikkeluangman

Crown J also in Sunday.Sunday.Night.Hidden.Camera.(060611).MC.Mong Warning from my friends. Do

not watch at night. You can get it from most soompi clubbox.

He also join in MC Mong prank...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Loanie

just wondering.... since hearing his "VIP" song & noticing how good his english was when he rapped in English, finding out in this thread his English name is Kevin, & him conversing to Brian from FTTS in Yashimanman...anyone out there know where in the states he is from?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saragorn

In YSMM, he said he moved to Colorado when he was 14, then went to LA for college. On another note, I just watched his V.I.P. MV, and he parodied Rush Hour with Jerome! :lol: I laughed so hard!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sweetbabigrl

does anyone know what song this is called.. um when he was in love letter.. umm it went soemthing like this

"hey girl

how you doing

i was wondering if i can ... show you around? have a good time?

here is my number

girl you can call me"

i dunno.. i couldnt hear it it was kinda low or blury..

thanks in advance

• 5 months later...
Guest cha ni

I really like the song, 'Kevin is a player'. Saw the music video and liked the girl's voice and was wondering if anyone knew who it was and where can i get the mv version of the song? thanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest jAe_eMeE

00996573_2.jpg

CROWN J. COMING BACK WITH A 2ND ALBUM REAL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT... SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

on his cyworld he wrote:

녹음시작!!!

Guest .alyak_

^ I loved his first album. I love his upbeat songs and rapping!

Can't wait to hear his second...

Kayla.

• 2 months later...

BTW,I DID NOT POST A DIRECT LINK!!!! ITS A LINK TO BWW2 FORUM....

I RECOMENDED THE MV TO DOWNLOAD .....SOOOO FREAKING FUNNY....IN THE END U GONNA ROLLING IN THE FLOOR...HAHAHAHAHA

EVA FROM SUJU FULLHOUSE APPEAR IN HERE AND....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...U SHOULD WATCH!!!!

GO HERE IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT...........http://z9.invisionfree.com/bww2/index.php?showtopic=53228

Archived