Sm Audition (toronto Cut)

Guest chashek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baby--s

whoaaaa

lol i dont do this soompi shiet but i jus wanted to check it out to see if anybody was talkin smack about me :P LOL j/k

umm i found this thru facebook..and if anybody was wondering or was annoyed by those stupid richard simmons ppl that were dancing around near the entrance...

that was ME!! lolol

and i think i remember ray..and kevin..and yes isaac...and i dont really recall anybody else in here by the descriptions LOL

but i was #104.. anybody audition with me?? i know..there was one..from windsor??

that 'one from windsor' would be me lolll.

i turned around for a second and you were gone.

Guest toocutedoggy

yea..those were my friends i gues..^^..lmao...

wat did you sing..my friends said there was a good singer in their batch...really ..you were beside him..dang..hahha...you don't know his name..my friends wanted to know so bad..lmao...they said he seemed nice...was he good...i mean while rapping and dancing?

i sang Chinese song - lol ( last minutes decision..XD) it's call " I can by Evan yo"

lol- i wish i know his name too >< ... he is quite good looking too..XDXD

umm~ he was rapping and kinda make some moves while he is dancing~

ahhah yah..i saw you so many times that day...it wasnt that bad,, u were just really shy. XDD

and common, u must admit i was pretty bad too....lol and later on my friend pointed out that i was the only one that stepped up to that line..X.X LOL i feel so dumb now =_="

yea haha

ooh plz dont be nice >< i mean, i was just RLY shy+nervous, could u hear me stammering tho? lol

nah! u were pretty good! wasnt bad!!

ahhh what line? i guess i stepped up too lol~ -_-

Guest <3*gabbss.;

ouu wat number were you? yeah i danced and sang aha

i was #249. =]

were you wearing grey?

or which one were you? lol.

ray... read the pm! :) LOL.

i know number 146 and 147^^...they are both girls...both sang in english...do you recall any of them...their looking for a guy in their group....he's korean...and he wore white and black stripes..lol...they sadi he danced really good^^...did you sing?...my 2 friends said they had fun with your batch when the rhythm...test started...is true...???..yea i sang...i was the girl who sang one sweet day...=_=..they asked me to stop..so...i was like...pppffppfff..lol..how about you[/?really^^..i might remember you..wat did you do?

lol i sang and danced?

xP

Guest ray number7

haha yeye wat up ray lil man lol

yeah i...just...signed up here to say somethin and i wont really be "active" anywhere outside this thread LOL

but yea man, where u from again? add me on facebook or w/e..orrrr lol check out my vids on youtube haha

under the user "aznpwr99" lol u'll see my vids

ill let u kno when i come up to tdot again to session

loll toronto north york

what's ur fb name??? or msn ^^ loll

Guest fanturntable

I see two of my friends :) hehe

one is the dude in black freestlying to SEXY BACK ; 14 years old :) 3.4 flip 1/4 richard simmons

and his older brother (15) who was in the gruop with the little dancing girl and hes like

white shirt just standing there like blahh watching her LOL

Guest Azn5ouL

i was #249. =]

were you wearing grey?

or which one were you? lol.

Yeah i was xD ahah, which one were you? what you audition for lol

Guest juicyfruity03

The girl sitting down singing with the script in her hand in the second collage of the screen pics, she's the one who got a call back. Soo pretty too >.<

Archived