Sm Audition (toronto Cut)

Guest chashek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angel_cutie

thx ^^ , u too hehe ^-^, we still have a month and soemthing to practice ^^

^^ by the way,what will you be auditioning for?? you are going to torontos???i see that you are living in montreal??sorry...my grammer isnt tat good^^"

Guest Bboy_CL1

^^ by the way,what will you be auditioning for?? you are going to torontos???i see that you are living in montreal??sorry...my grammer isnt tat good^^"

singing and yea im going to go to toronto to audition ^^

Guest buck1exn3rd

^ heey ! (:

so once you get to your audition place, you go to the desk and you register

basically, you just fill out a form and they give you a number. (& i got a suju poster! wahaah <3)

then you sit around and wait. you watch the same few music videos replay like 230948328 times until it's your turn.

the people working there will call your number range (ex. 1 - 10 / 11 - 20 , etc.) and it's ten people per group.

you'll then go into this room. the one in Toronto was TINY O__O and at the front, there'd be two judges and a cameraman.

starting from left to right, everyone starts doing their thing, and yeah! you're finished.

i'm not sure if you have to introduce yourself and tell them what you're auditioning for; cuz i was too nervous to notice;

but everyone else in my group who were after me, didn't so i guess i was okay (: lol

i was #353. THREEHUNDREDFIFTYTHREE! (i sitll have my # sticker, HAHA ^^)

you don't know how long i waited! it was so boring there, too!

anyway, for the ppl auditoning, don't be nervous! (: you're auditioning in front of 9 other ppl who you'll probably

won't ever see again, so just do your best! (:

k i suck at explaning, so i hope u understood T T

OH GOD THAT WAS MY NUMBER! HAHAHA you actually watched the music videos?

oh god, after the second run i couldn't take it i went outside even if it was 8pm HAHA

i was singing with my cousin @ EIGHT

and some old lady started yelling at us HAHAHAHAHA

saying "ITS LATE, GO TO BED YOU SHOULDNT BE DISTRUBING PEOPLE AT THIS TIME!"

i'll never forget that night xD

Guest Bboy_CL1

OH GOD THAT WAS MY NUMBER! HAHAHA you actually watched the music videos?

oh god, after the second run i couldn't take it i went outside even if it was 8pm HAHA

i was singing with my cousin @ EIGHT

and some old lady started yelling at us HAHAHAHAHA

saying "ITS LATE, GO TO BED YOU SHOULDNT BE DISTRUBING PEOPLE AT THIS TIME!"

i'll never forget that night xD

lol XD , i guess going earlier might help us not wait too long >< , i hope ill get there early if i don't sleep like a pig ><

Guest starlightcece

I'm still thinking of going or not...I'm suppose to be busy that day 'cuz it's my cousin's bday :P But if I do go, it will prob take me two hours by bus to get there...

lol XD , i guess going earlier might help us not wait too long >< , i hope ill get there early if i don't sleep like a pig ><

lol i think so too~! i need to sleep early and not arrive late. better to be early sitting around doing nothing before auditions start and then fill out the form and be one of the first ones to audition than waiting a few hours for your turn.

Guest xxpiinkified

buck1exn3rd - LOL SERIOUSLY?!

omg no i didnt watch it all LOL. i was outside in the hall the whole time, then we went inside the room after

and started imitating Super Junior's U lol. we were really bored T T

LOL @ the old lady haha XDD

remember to go earlier, everyone! (:

@ topic starter ~ i think you should make a list on your first post of who's going to go and what theyre gonna audition for (:

hehe

Guest Cee1430262309

When sending your application online, SM will assign you to a time to show up. Ignore the time they give you guys lol I know that last year some people showed up to the time they said in the email and some waited super long.

I say it's always good to send an email application because the SM staff will ask you whether you have apply by email or not and then they will write it on your application sheet that you have fill there. Chances are, if they are interested in you, they can get more info on you from the email application ^^

I'm still hesitating if I should go again this year or maybe try next year and be fully prepared. Ohh I see a fellow Montrealer! (:

Guest cownicorn

O: A lot of people are auditioning, =) Good luck to everybody :D

I'm auditioning as well. ACTING *O* xD

I'm kinda scared but it's all good. The thing is, I'm still looking for a script.

Prob gonna pick Coffee P. or Full H.

=) And I think you have to sing for like... A minute? A bit more than a minute? I don't know,

but I guess they'll stop you or something so no worries. :D!

Wouldn't it be so cool if someone from Soompi got in oO; >D

Guest Bboy_CL1

O: A lot of people are auditioning, =) Good luck to everybody :D

I'm auditioning as well. ACTING *O* xD

I'm kinda scared but it's all good. The thing is, I'm still looking for a script.

Prob gonna pick Coffee P. or Full H.

=) And I think you have to sing for like... A minute? A bit more than a minute? I don't know,

but I guess they'll stop you or something so no worries. :D!

Wouldn't it be so cool if someone from Soompi got in oO; >D

yea but i don't think they will tell anybody.. since u know...

Guest xxpiinkified

^ yeahh, i think so too.

i remember in my group, someone started from the beginning of the song, and the judges told them to start from the chorus

and they also cut some people off.

Guest Bboy_CL1

^ yeahh, i think so too.

i remember in my group, someone started from the beginning of the song, and the judges told them to start from the chorus

and they also cut some people off.

oo icic > < , man we have a month and 3 weeks to go XD

Guest Cee1430262309

mm i think u sing for like 20-30 sec i think

if theyre interested then theyyll let u sing longer

Yeah, if the judges doesn't cut you during your song then there is a great chance that they are interested in you.

I remember watching a group before, this girl was really good. She sang the verse + chorus. I felt bad for the others in her group who only had the chance to audition for 30 sec. Apparently, they called her back the next day for second audition.

Anyone still planning on doing a soompi gathering? I only met a few soompier last year. Hopefully, if I go again, I'll be able to meet more soompiers.

Guest Bboy_CL1

Yeah, if the judges doesn't cut you during your song then there is a great chance that they are interested in you.

I remember watching a group before, this girl was really good. She sang the verse + chorus. I felt bad for the others in her group who only had the chance to audition for 30 sec. Apparently, they called her back the next day for second audition.

Anyone still planning on doing a soompi gathering? I only met a few soompier last year. Hopefully, if I go again, I'll be able to meet more soompiers.

icic , well hope we can all meet ^^

Archived