2007 Sm Global Auditions, New York

soompihelpdesk

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vickixb0o

i want to meet up with some soompiers =DD im trying to convince my friends to audition but they're such cowards =..=

i dun blame ur friend ima coward for this audition too ><

haha

i dun blame ur friend ima coward for this audition too ><

haha

its really nothing =DD just go up there and sing. it is nerve wracking when ur waiting but afterwards its like.. WTH? lolls

can we try out for more than one thing? :mellow:

and will the others there to audition be watching the try outs?

um it really depends. if you go early then i THINK they let u try out for more than one BUT if u go late u can try out for only ONE THING. =/ yes it sux.

yes your group of people around 6 per group? and the next 6 ppl will be on the side of the stage sitting. and lastly the group after the next will be sitting behind this curtain on the stage. (well if they have the audition in the same location as last year)

Guest miwazawa

LOL

i just clicked on the link on soompi today...just because i was bored...NOT thinking that i would actually be interested...

but...NOW I AM

^^x

kya~~ so excited!!!

but....i dont know if i can actually do it...i guess ill have to see how school turns out...maybe i can convince my parents (psh, yea rit)

wow....wow....SM?!?!?! i no, i no, i KNOW i wont make it....

but like some of u guys said....itll be fun rit? ><

hmm....ill sing....i cant do the other ones...ESPECIALLY modeling/dancing....

dunno how im gonna do at the rhythm test tho...uh-oh....

im thinking of singing See Ya's Love's Greeting... is that an okay choice? i can reach the high notes decently well ><''

well, good luck to those who are going in advance!!!

^it doesn't matter what kind of song you sing 'cause they ask everyone to dance anyway.

&i'm not sure yet if i'm going this year .. but i want to [=`

last year was kinda bad o_o; haha

Guest fake88

i been audition last year and i'm partner with my friend.... my advice is better not being audition in pairs.... is less chances... because if one of u get nervous ur whole performs..... will...."bye bye".... sorry my english is not really good... but hope people understand my words =) last year they sent me the time that i should be there was 12pm.... i think is better that go there early

Guest vickixb0o

miwazawa - im worried bout rhythm test too if i auditon >< dun worry it'll be fun like da others sed =D

fake88 - welcome to soompi =D and are u goona go audition this year?

Guest fake88

ya... i'm going... but i dunno if i have chance... i'm turning 19 soon and i'm short.... sigh.... probably no... so just going to have fun eventhough i'll be nervous

Guest Skyex4bidden

hey People im new! ^^ well about the email application thing right, when should i send them the application? as soon as possible? or the day before? im 14! yay? but about the meeting up thing that would be so awsome if we could do that. i think it gives people more confidence you know? hehe. and about the "don't care about age gender" thing do you need a parent's okay or something?

Guest Xingda

will they tell you whether they want you right after you audition? or do you have to wait like a long long time?

From what i read in the other threads i'm guessing you're going to have to wait a while (probably a month or so) because the judges have to go back to korea and discuss with the rest of the sm crew (mmm maybe LSM himself!)

i got a question~

wah if u email them a application buh when the day comes u dun go or can't make it O.O?

I don't think they would care since there are so many people anyways

Guest musicismylifey

Hmm...I wonder if Stella Kim is going to be there...I wish

I lived in New York*gets to visit for the first time this year as

part of choir^^* ;)

Guest vickixb0o

part of choir^^* ;)

y would Stella Kim be therr....isnt she just a trainee?

correct me if i'm wrong

y would Stella Kim be therr....isnt she just a trainee?

correct me if i'm wrong

i think it was because she was there last year.. hmm im not sure. but i heard stories about her being at one of the audition places.. i think it was new york..

part of choir^^* ;)

i think it was because she was there last year.. hmm im not sure. but i heard stories about her being at one of the audition places.. i think it was new york..

yup she was here last year but my friends saw her when i was auditioning =/

they said she did stand out from the others... somehow lolls

which is why is a trainee =DD

maybe she will come again this year to support her own friends?

Guest vickixb0o

yup she was here last year but my friends saw her when i was auditioning =/

they said she did stand out from the others... somehow lolls

which is why is a trainee =DD

maybe she will come again this year to support her own friends?

i think dat'd be awesome if she did come buh i doubt it~

i mean SM won't let therr trainees go back to NY for random reasons rite?

and she probly has training o.o

Archived