they should put up a video of the winner

They do have..

The winner was Sharon Shin..

just go back a few pages

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AZNpopFinatic

does anyone know if people who tried out 4 acting have gotten callbacks?

or will get callbacks?

thanksssssssssss:]

It's important that we know exactly what sm is doing? And it would be nice if people who actually auditioned and asked the staff what''s going on. Some people say that there are still callbacks, while others say there isn't.

It doesn't really matter, everything happens for a reason, so therefore, I was wondering if ITS TRUE that they email out the results to the audtionees. because last year, they didn't do a good job sending out the results to the auditionees. Only a few people got it last time. Some of us didn't recieve anything. Don't want to have another useless waiting period, if there isn't anything to wait for right?

So what do you guys think? If anyone is pretty confident with their info, please post them and tell exactly where you got the source. It's not point in dragging this for too long.

Thanks everyone!! and hopefully all of you will be at the Korea festival this upcoming weeks Oct. 20 or 22? SG WANNABE and IVY are performing so its good.

Last time I remember, people were definitely getting callbacks during the week of the K festival! (not only the sm chuseok ppl, but the big festival as well too. I'm talking about getting phone calls for second auditions, not performing again. That's already done last week!) Lsat year there was this girl ( I know her name, but I won't mention it publicly) called all the callbacks and she was one of the messengers and judges from the NY audition I think?

ChooSuk festival is the 21st for actual performances but 20th for setting up and rehearsals (but theres nothing really fun there)

IVY SG WANNABE and BANANA GIRL =D is coming. lolls everyone forgets banana girl lolls

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CtlunatC

omg this waiting is killing me >.< just focusing on school work is so hard when waiting in anticipation lol.

so how you guys doin???

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cynstar.

The rejection E-mail :[

07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition

Hello,

This is the head of S.M. Entertainment Audition.

We appreciate the valiant effort given towards the 07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition.

The ‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S. & Canada’ that was held between Sept. 13th through Oct. 20th unfortunately announces that you did not advance further.

We appreciate once again the time and effort given the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition and continue to heavily encourage the contestants to work hard try again in future S.M. Entertainment auditions.

If you have any further questions regarding the above statements please contact us as 2007smhelp@smtown.com

To the ones that went through the effort to make it out to these auditions, we would like to again send our warm appreciation. S.M. Entertainment sends you the same concern and interest as you have given to us.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

大家好

我是 S.M.ENTERTAINMENT AUDITION 负责人

为07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition 支持和关心向大家表示深深的感谢

向大家宣布选秀当天因为参加人数非常多,进行时间不得不延迟 而没有参加者表示深深的歉意

您参加的从2007年 9月 13日到 10月 20日举办的 ‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S. & Canada’ 没有选上,我们表示遗憾.

通过这次经验,请您今后继续努力,希望将2008年举行的 Global Audition来参加,对于其他我们公司的选秀活动也希望大家关注我们. 其他关于我们公司的选秀询问用 2007smhelp@smtown.com发内容.

鬼天气里亲自来参加我们的选秀活动,再表示谢意.

我们会恒常报答大家的关心和支持的 S.M. Entertainment.

谢谢

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

いつも S.M. Entertainment に熱いご関心承り,誠にありがとうございます!

S.M. Entertainment Audition 担当者です。

07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Auditionに熱いご声援とご参加いただき、誠にありがとうございました。

2007年 9月 13日から10月20日まで行われました‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S. & Canada’に大変残念ながら、不意合となりましたことをお知らせいたします。

今回ご参加の経験を生かして、是非とも2008年度予定のGlobal Auditionにもう一度挑戦していただきたいと思います。これからもS.M. Entertainmentでは色々なオーディションを設ける予定ですので、どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

その他, オーディションに関するお問い合わせは 2007smhelp@smtown.comまでお願い致します。

皆様からの熱いご関心とご声援にお返しできるよう、常に努力していく S.M. Entertainmentなるため

最善を尽くしていきたいと思います。

今後ともどうぞよろしくお願い申し上げます。

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

안녕하세요.

S.M.엔터테인먼트 오디션 담당자입니다.

07’ S.M. Global Audition 에 보내주신 뜨거운 관심과 성원에 감사 드립니다.

2007년 9월 13일부터 10월 20일까지 진행된 ‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S. & Canada’ 에 아쉽게도 선발되지 못하였습니다.

이번 오디션의 경험을 바탕으로 꾸준히 노력하여2008년에 진행될 Global Audition에 다시 한번 참가 해주시기 바라며, 앞으로 진행 될 S.M. Entertainment의 다양한 오디션에도 지속적인 관심 부탁 드립니다.

그 외 오디션에 관한 자세한 문의는 2007smhelp@smtown.com으로 해주시면 됩니다.

궂은 날씨에도 불구하고 오디션에 참가 해 주신 모든 분들에게 다시 한번 감사 드리며,

여러분의 관심과 성원에 보답하는 S.M. Entertainment 가 되겠습니다.

감사합니다.

The rejection E-mail :[

07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition

Hello,

This is the head of S.M. Entertainment Audition.

We appreciate the valiant effort given towards the 07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition.

The ‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S. & Canada’ that was held between Sept. 13th through Oct. 20th unfortunately announces that you did not advance further.

We appreciate once again the time and effort given the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition and continue to heavily encourage the contestants to work hard try again in future S.M. Entertainment auditions.

If you have any further questions regarding the above statements please contact us as 2007smhelp@smtown.com

To the ones that went through the effort to make it out to these auditions, we would like to again send our warm appreciation. S.M. Entertainment sends you the same concern and interest as you have given to us.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

大家好

我是 S.M.ENTERTAINMENT AUDITION 负责人

为07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition 支持和关心向大家表示深深的感谢

向大家宣布选秀当天因为参加人数非常多,进行时间不得不延迟 而没有参加者表示深深的歉意

您参加的从2007年 9月 13日到 10月 20日举办的 ‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S. & Canada’ 没有选上,我们表示遗憾.

通过这次经验,请您今后继续努力,希望将2008年举行的 Global Audition来参加,对于其他我们公司的选秀活动也希望大家关注我们. 其他关于我们公司的选秀询问用 2007smhelp@smtown.com发内容.

鬼天气里亲自来参加我们的选秀活动,再表示谢意.

我们会恒常报答大家的关心和支持的 S.M. Entertainment.

谢谢

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

いつも S.M. Entertainment に熱いご関心承り,誠にありがとうございます!

S.M. Entertainment Audition 担当者です。

07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Auditionに熱いご声援とご参加いただき、誠にありがとうございました。

2007年 9月 13日から10月20日まで行われました‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S. & Canada’に大変残念ながら、不意合となりましたことをお知らせいたします。

今回ご参加の経験を生かして、是非とも2008年度予定のGlobal Auditionにもう一度挑戦していただきたいと思います。これからもS.M. Entertainmentでは色々なオーディションを設ける予定ですので、どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

その他, オーディションに関するお問い合わせは 2007smhelp@smtown.comまでお願い致します。

皆様からの熱いご関心とご声援にお返しできるよう、常に努力していく S.M. Entertainmentなるため

最善を尽くしていきたいと思います。

今後ともどうぞよろしくお願い申し上げます。

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

안녕하세요.

S.M.엔터테인먼트 오디션 담당자입니다.

07’ S.M. Global Audition 에 보내주신 뜨거운 관심과 성원에 감사 드립니다.

2007년 9월 13일부터 10월 20일까지 진행된 ‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S. & Canada’ 에 아쉽게도 선발되지 못하였습니다.

이번 오디션의 경험을 바탕으로 꾸준히 노력하여2008년에 진행될 Global Audition에 다시 한번 참가 해주시기 바라며, 앞으로 진행 될 S.M. Entertainment의 다양한 오디션에도 지속적인 관심 부탁 드립니다.

그 외 오디션에 관한 자세한 문의는 2007smhelp@smtown.com으로 해주시면 됩니다.

궂은 날씨에도 불구하고 오디션에 참가 해 주신 모든 분들에게 다시 한번 감사 드리며,

여러분의 관심과 성원에 보답하는 S.M. Entertainment 가 되겠습니다.

감사합니다.

AAH D:

When did you get it

Guest eatmyco2

yeah i also got rejected. but it was fun auditioning at new york; taking the bus from jersey to new York 7 in the morning. i actually sneaked my camera into the auditioning building, i took madd random pictures before getting caught by one of the auditioning volunteer people. hahahaha

n31504551_31226453_2080.jpg

n31504551_31226454_6785.jpg

n31504551_31226455_4245.jpg

n31504551_31226511_696.jpg

n31504551_31226509_3321.jpg

does anybody remember me, i was there real early

n31504551_31226456_7552.jpg

Guest CtlunatC

oh shitt, i see me. lol

yeah i remember you when i went there you were like the first few ones up in line right?

lol yeah... which one is you??

• 1 month later...
Guest g0t12ic3

that was weird freestyling to the music. literally only 2 kids danced to it not including me but i did anyways >_<. but it was actually kinda fun watchin other people lol i did a beastie boy's rap and their expressions were priceless cause they couldn't get the lyrics. i'm talkin bout the oc(orange county)one. but umm what music did they put to freestyle to in NY?

Archived