the date for new york says october 1 O_O

i dont know why...

can anyone clarify this?

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miss_xchunsah

im guessing they changed the date.

if you read the little side note they gave, they said they might change the dates due to other scheduled reasons.

soo i guess its 10/1 now ?

EDIT

--------

OMG THAT MEANS ITS ON A MONDAY? ITS A FRACKING SCHOOL DAY. WTFFF.

question~

does anyone know what song(s) they singing yet? O.O

cuz i seriously don't ><

rhythm test is just to see if u can move with the flow =DD dont worry so much about it.

if you've danced at parties and whatnot u can probably pass this easily.

and about choosing songs. sing whatever you love to sing or feel comfortable singing (well if u love to sing something then it should be comfortable) if you're willing to challenge yourself then start practicing some challenging song starting now =]] BUT always have a couple other songs (maybe 1-2) as other songs to sing just in case u suddenly decide NOT to sing a certain sing.

i havent chosen any songs (since i feel its a bit early to completely decide)

im going to try singing some new songs but also practice the songs i like singing on NRB. =]]

in the end im aiming to have around 2~4 songs prepared. where 2 is prepared well and the other 2 are more-so backup. does that make sense? i think im thinking of this way to the max lolls

g'luck practicing <33

Guest nightfall738

if you read the little side note they gave, they said they might change the dates due to other scheduled reasons.

EDIT

--------

i'm gonna kill you, u scared the HECK out of me when u said it was a monday. xD

Guest CtlunatC
^^ yeah this year's site is here http://www.smtown.com/event/GlobalAudition...uditionEng.aspx and its still 9/30

CtlunatC yayay go bostonians! lol we should go together or atleast meet up in ny (that is, if i go)

lol saveeeet dude lol. but i'm not sure if i'm gona go either, it all depends on my dad... and mom.... and my psat score....... yeah lol. but tha'd be awesome if we met up in NY hahaha

Guest simply_dream
Question:

My friend and I auditioned last year and she sent an email[and got a time] while I didn't[because when I sent my application...they didn't reply]

And well the time thing didn't matter at all. When we got there we asked if it matters if we have emailed or not and the person working there said no they just need to fill out the application now.

AND on the topic "2007 Sm Global Audition" it says .....

So...... should I email?

last yr i got a email back telling me i should go at 7pm and im just like wtf but everyone else i was going with was going earlier... we were there mad early and basically it was empty they had 2 piles at first saying 1 was for ppl who didnt send email and other was ppl who did, after our group of people audition we went to eat and by the time we came back it was freaking packed >.< so i say whatever you do, just go early to assure that u dont have to wait long

EDIT

--------

it better NOT be... omo =O i'll have to skip school???

is anyone auditioning for acting? I'm going to act.

i sorta want to do it, but im not sure because they only let you do one thing and i want to sing also >.< hard decision

Guest nightfall738

lol seems that this year's sm auditions are not as rowdy as last years. i wonder if the same amount of ppl are gonna show up

Guest koreangrlx
yea last year it doesnt matter if u emailed or not. but maybe it'll be more organized this year? (which i highly doubt for some unknown reason lolls)

so...should i? xD

last yr i got a email back telling me i should go at 7pm and im just like wtf but everyone else i was going with was going earlier... we were there mad early and basically it was empty they had 2 piles at first saying 1 was for ppl who didnt send email and other was ppl who did, after our group of people audition we went to eat and by the time we came back it was freaking packed >.< so i say whatever you do, just go early to assure that u dont have to wait long

How early did you go? Do you live close to the Plaza?

Also. My friend wants to do acting but she needs a skit so can anyone recommend?

so...should i? xD

How early did you go? Do you live close to the Plaza?

Also. My friend wants to do acting but she needs a skit so can anyone recommend?

i dunno i guess if u wanna be safe i suggest sending in an email application ^_^

for skits, i think u can find books with ALL skits. i know this girl who has this huge book with all sorts of skits. she did a monologue on a rebellious teenager last year. sorry i couldnt have been more help =X

Guest koreangrlx

i dunno i guess if u wanna be safe i suggest sending in an email application ^_^

for skits, i think u can find books with ALL skits. i know this girl who has this huge book with all sorts of skits. she did a monologue on a rebellious teenager last year. sorry i couldnt have been more help =X

yeah i guess. I am going to send in an appliciation but not now XD

I did found a skit to do because I might do acting...idk....The skit thing I am doing is from A Cinderella Story. So... I guess I'll do the acting.not the singing...x]

But last year the judges picked singers..anyways auditioning was fun except for the part where my friend and I sat there for three hours. T.T

are you allowed to enter as a duo?

D:

someone answer me please ><"

this was probably answered in the other audition thread but YES YOU CAN =DD

you can audition with as many ppl as u want LOLLS so u can go as a 6membered group if u wanted.

Guest lucky star

does anyone know what time the doors open for auditions? or what time they openend last year?

and for those who were wondering, i'm 99.9% sure that you don't have to e-mail first because my friend auditioned last year and she sent an e-mail and got a time, but she went hours earlier than she was supposed to and she said it didn't matter because you fill out an application form over there anyways. BUT to be safe, you should. :)

Guest ~koe*no*sainou~

i auditioned last year...with messy hair, i havent showered that day since we were sleeping in a CAR that night due to...issues with homing. umm...i had like 1 hour of sleep, literally. we were all in grumpy moods o.o; and our parents were pissed at us for running away ^^;;; anyway back to my point. yea i sucked horribly =] but! it was an awesome experience and you get to meet real SM staff members =O lol. they treat you well, you'll like it guys. free blackbean drinks! so yummy =] you make new friends and the whole process is friendly and simply and QUICK. thought it'd take forever but it only took a total of what? 20 minutes?

DO IT!! you won't regret it ^_^

Guest ZIPzoomZAP

im auditioning...hopefully. lol. not for singing though, i cant sing and ive accepted that fact.

im going for acting /modeling

is anyone else?

Archived