2007 Sm Audition San Francisco/oakland

dbSk iS k00l

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <3g_dragon

hey i was wondering when is the audition??? becuz i want to check it out and maybe try out but i dont really kno what to do can someone tell me??? and i might sign up for dancing or singing so can someone help me out????

Guest JunRi<3

I might go~

Do you think Ordinary People by John Legend is an ok song to sing?

HAHA I don't really have much singing experience.... I need to train over these months T_T

What songs are you guys singing?

Wahh, I'm gone for the entire day and there's a page 3.

How cool. Hahaha.

I think I kind of lost my voice from screaming today; I was at the statefair. ><"

I need to take a descent picture of myself. T-T"

It' be really cool to meet all of you guys. ^^

If I go, I'm going to ask my friend who lives in Oakland to take me to the audition since

she audition last year.

I have a question...are we suppose send out our application with word Microsoft attachment??

&& Can someone name some songs that we could sing there?

I've been looking really hard just to find some songs ><

Guest kkkawaii

^ i'm actually curious about the application form as well. do we just send in a plain text email or like nancy above said, a document attachment?

pls answer if you know!! :)

i want to lose 15 pounds before taking a picture & senting it to SM >___<

damn

me too, except make it 20 lbs. :P

Guest SailorBoy62

^You can just walk in and apply, but it's heavily recommended you fill out the online application first because they get in earlier than those who don't. Either way you'll have to fill out another application at the audition and it's recommended that you bring a picture with you because the application you fill out will ask you for one if you have it.

Guest maikoh

To those who auditioned last year. How's the guy/girl ratio for SM auditions? :o

It'd be really weird if I went and I was one of the only few guys there :x

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^dont worry about that it was pretty evened out IMO....

MORE MIEN PEOPLE???...hehe I'm MIEN...lol.... anyways I'm planning on going this year also...to get more experience also to make up for my audition last time.... I cracked on the high notes 2...lol I cracked once but iddn't care so I just went on..lol but NOPE NOT this year, well unless I get nervous again and my throat dries out...but nope...hehe well I hope everyone the best..

Guest x3DOLPHiN

oh my experience at the audition last year was alot of fun but very nerve racking >.<

i got out there really early cause i was excited so me and my friends decided to go eat pho. then i met up with some other soompiers then we went to the find the place but we actually got kinda lost cause SM wrote the name of the place wrong the said VIP PLACE but it was actually VIP PALACE so we kinda go lost. >.< but when we finally got there it was still early so not so much people was there yet. but i still managed to meet some cool new people. later on more people came. everyone was nice but some girls were kinda o.0. but oh well. ahaha we were waiting outside and then saw the judges come in. omg i dont know about anyone else but it was pretty intimidating. >.< but yea later when they opened the doors and said the people who sent in the emails come in first i ran inside and up the stairs.. ahahaha then they had us all seated and passed out the forms and i was rushing to fill mines out cause i didnt wana have a big number. when i turned mines in they gave me #1 >.< i was so nervous being #1 i turned really red. so anyways they brought the first ten people up to the audition room and had us sing. i sang a whole new world but i think the judges could tell i was really nervous so she stopped me and told me i could go again after them i guess thats the advantage of going first cause they are still in a realy good mood ahahah. so i was like omg thank you!!!! so everyone went again and then it was my turn again so i was singing and it wasn't so bad but all of a sudden my voice cracked >.< T_T omg i was so embarassed so i jsut stopped. after that they led the first five out of the room and they told us we could leave but i stayed there and talked to the people who were going next. i was mad that my voice cracked so i stole a poster off the walls hehehehe... ahaha i tried persuading one of the coordinaters to pick me so i offered them a bowl of pho.. aahahahah but he said no and walked pass me >.<. after all that me and my friends finished early cause we got there early so we left.

overall it was a bittersweet experience but meeting all the new people made it totally worth it..

i might try nd be #1 again this year ahahaha

-EDIT-

oh and i heard that it was alot of people later on.. the count of the people went up about 500????

i went early and got in early so i went in and out basically so i didnt see the crowd.

if you dont wana be there long i suggest u come EARLY!!!

are you viet ? haha PHO [:

GOOD LUCK . i really wanna but im in texass . & school . ..

Guest SailorBoy62

^No, the staff and the judges all speak in English during the process, although it's somewhat... questionable English.

Guest soo_bak3

My sister should really go. Her voice is really unique. But I wonder how I'm gonna convince her...she'll be back in South Cal by that date. UGH! I have to convince her. Well, anyways, good luck to you guys =)

question:

i know this has been asked a lot. but what are you guys wearing? like i would wear jeans, but i HATE dancing in jeans. and i think im just going to wear a t-shirt or v-neck sweater.

but i dont know what to wear on the bottom. like i want to wear a skirt (longish) with shorts under but i dunno. help!

Guest ixLoveXse7en

^ hehe I had the same problem I might wear my hip-pop green pant and with my black and white t-shirt and black or shite shoe

i own dis page

Archived