Whats That Surgical Mask Like Thing Uhljjangs Wear?

Guest OMGITSJIMINxD

Guest xoxo.poppinv

idk what its call in english, but in vietnam, alot of people wear it outside just to prevent air pollution xD

Yeah! Haha, I wore that with a hat to avoid the sun in Vietnam, and I wore it when we rode motorcycles. HAHA.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juicydarling

People in Korea wear them all the time o___________o..

When they are sick, of course.

It's not just uhljjangs or.. goths.... Lol. How odd..

To help keep germs from spreading XD

I used to have one.. my mom threw it out though; it was really old XD

Guest dankyung

i use to wear that around too. at school. i got bullied so much so i had to stop wearing them. TT TT but i didn't get people sick (: haha

Guest piggyx3

it's a trend to cover your mouth in Korea

my cousin from korea visited me and i was looking

through her pictures and everyone was covering their

mouth with their hands... >.>

this is just to avoid breathing cold air in during the winter

don't be a smart richard simmons and say "its for sars/sickness but these idiots r wearin it for fashion OMGZSARFSD@32q!!11!11"

shoes were made so you could walk without harming your feet, but why do you people wear high heels/whatever? you think it looks good, and they think it looks good. if they want, they can use it for the real purpose or put it on for fashion

Guest OMGITSJIMINxD

this is just to avoid breathing cold air in during the winter

don't be a smart richard simmons and say "its for sars/sickness but these idiots r wearin it for fashion OMGZSARFSD@32q!!11!11"

shoes were made so you could walk without harming your feet, but why do you people wear high heels/whatever? you think it looks good, and they think it looks good. if they want, they can use it for the real purpose or put it on for fashion

true..

I felt like I was getting bashed on with this thread ahaha..

so this mask is called face mask? or @.@??

It's probably fashionable in asia, but if you wear it in america or something, no offense, but people would probably think you have some diesease.

Archived