Whats That Surgical Mask Like Thing Uhljjangs Wear?

Guest OMGITSJIMINxD

Guest OMGITSJIMINxD

or when people are sick they use that mask..thingie
Um does anyone have pictures of this ..mask? it covers only the bottom of your face like the mouth... ummm haha I'm not making any sense.. ehh uhljjangs wore it.. but so does a lot of other people, I also saw it in like a gothic site.. @.@

whats this called?

does anyone have pictures of what I'm talking about ^^;?

does anyone know HOW to make this lol.. thank you!

edit//

just in case I made people get confused..

I know what this mask is ^^; I just wanted to make one yesterday cause I got a cold from my friend and usually it ..well ..spreads haha

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OMGITSJIMINxD

haha I'm sick right now and I also think its cute and fashionable at times ^^; but I want to make one too

I dunno wear to buy it, I dont know what its called either and I don't have any pics ><!! ahh

Guest hyuunn

people wear it when they are sick so when they cough, other people dont die D:

mm now its a fashion thing? esp. for gangsters haha

Guest OMGITSJIMINxD

^ lol neve rknew it was a gangster fashion.. @.@

I'm not really into uhljjang craze but the only times I saw the surgical masks were in this gothic site..which I lost and in the uhljjang thread ><!! grahhh I regret losing that site it looked really cool too it was all black and a skull on the side @.@

Guest pandaradar

in asian countries some people wear it when they're sick

it reduces the chances of you getting others sick, and it prevents whatever you have from getting worse

i'm not sure if you can get it in the US, but i think if you look hard enough you might find some~

Guest Honey_Babee

^ lol neve rknew it was a gangster fashion.. @.@

I'm not really into uhljjang craze but the only times I saw the surgical masks were in this gothic site..which I lost and in the uhljjang thread ><!! grahhh I regret losing that site it looked really cool too it was all black and a skull on the side @.@

i dont think thats a 'gangster' fashion, because frankly those things are too cutesy. in my opinion at least.

i think they are really ugly.

at ealst from that gothic site.

i mean come on, a monkey? :huh:

Guest Hemera

haha yea..many people in asian countries wear those when they're sick...as like..a warning sign..

reminds me of kakashi from naruto!!

Guest sockrahtease

Sakun makes those. Tempo wore some before.

I don't knoe if you're talking about this kind or not, but here's a pic:

6ewi045.jpg

Ulzzang usually wear it during winter. You're supposed to wear it during a specific season (winter XD)

I just clicked the link that M0NSTER* provided .. those ppl look weird +_+ It looks pretty hot judging from the background too. I don't know why anyone would wear it during a hot day @.@ (theirs don't look all that "fashionable" either)

But this is just my opinion .. so ><

Guest Zealain

i think they hand them out on the streets in asia?

it's to prevent from spreading germs when you're sick... :P

it's not something you'd wear to hang out with your friends... but add a black hat and you can pretend to be a robber like in the dramas.. xD

http://infectiousdiseases.about.com/od/bir...flumasksbuy.htm

lol... or you can try asking your dentist for one of their disposables and decorate it yourself... =)

Guest OMGITSJIMINxD
Sakun makes those. Tempo wore some before.I don't knoe if you're talking about this kind or not, but here's a pic:6ewi045.jpg
yup thats it haha thank you ^^; I really couldnt find any pictures..if anyone has anything similar please show pictures ^^ thank you!
i dont think thats a 'gangster' fashion, because frankly those things are too cutesy. in my opinion at least.i think they are really ugly.at ealst from that gothic site.i mean come on, a monkey? :huh:
... what gothic site? I said I lost a gothic site.. did you find a gothic site.. and what monkey @.@???

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

WHY do they wear those for fashion? since when were surgical masks considered in STYLE?! since when was covering up half your face with a piece of cloth considered CUTE?!

=_=

Those were used in Hong Kong back then when SARS was still around.

Guest OMGITSJIMINxD

WHY do they wear those for fashion? since when were surgical masks considered in STYLE?! since when was covering up half your face with a piece of cloth considered CUTE?!

=_=

Those were used in Hong Kong back then when SARS was still around.

ouch [cringes] haha.. I guess I have weird fashion @.@ which is partially true I guess (._.)

Archived