GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest msweete6

i really wanted to love goong, the drama bc i'm such a fan of the manhwa. but it's been going too slow for my liking...and besides i wasn't really crazy about the cast.

on the other hand, i never read full house, but loved the drama. so imo i prefer full house. you could not beat the cast!!

Guest lKATl

I haven't see Goong, but i guess Full House is better. Because their cast are better looking. Sorry to those Goong fan, please don't get mad and post something bad about this. This was just what my though, it might change after i saw Goong. Who know?

Guest mkt350

from wat i have seen so far, full house is mroe interesting. lol, sometimes during goong, im just like zoning out cuz theres so much talking. lol

Definetly GOONG. I liked Full House but it dragged out a little and I found myself bored watching it. But Both are pretty good drama's. I love Song Hye Gyo & Eun Hye.

Guest sub1777

really, rite now just know that full house was a manhwa b4 =___=~~

TT___TT

dunno what to choose cuz goong haven't finish yet~

but so far i'm liking both drama story^^

Guest AnglKoreanGurlKT27

Definately Goong. When I watched full house it was cute and stuff but i wasn't hooked. But Goong. OMg I'm soo addicted. It's soo good. And I like eun hye better in Goong than Song Hye Gyo in Full House. Song Hye Gyo tried too hard to be cute and stuff whereas eun hye fits the character. And I must say that Jo Ji Hoon is so hot in Goong and so is Kim Jung Hoon even though he's evil. So i like goong's cast better and the story is kinda original if you think about how if korea had a monarchy.

Guest .Cherry.

Oh man...that's a tuff choice. I love both dramas so much!!! But..if i had to choose...gahhh...it would be Goong! *i'm sorry Full House* :)

Guest `soliloquy

I love both dramas to death, but really, if someone pointed a gun at my neck and forced me to choose..

It would have to be Full house.

Never a dull moment there!

Guest V A L XD

I pick Goong. Full House didn't really appeal to me.

But you know something that both drama have in common? as in ACTRESS wise..

The lady that plays Chaegyung's mom is the lady that playe Bi's manger in Full House! lol

Archived