GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PuccaGirl_64

Full HOuse cause it started the KOREAN WAVE for me...and I agree I love all the cast esp the leads..and the story is just romantic, funny, cute, sad..etc..It's the best!

Guest pink eraser

well all korean dramas are like basically same thing

they hate each other at first but forced to like be couple or something, and then they always fight, but in the end they love each other

full house they fought way too much. it was annoying

goong!

full house was very repetitive and kind of dragged, however song hye gyo was very cute in the drama...

goong i stopped watching after the first couple of episodes....it didn't catch my attention, but i am still going to finish watching it eventually ^^

i am watching goong right now and it is good.. but the first couple of episodes were boring and kind of dragging but it's getting better now.. don't get me wrong, i love goong but if i had to choose between the two i would choose full house.. bi and shg have the best chemistry and the whole script down to the cast was just awesome.. the storyline was hilarious and in my opinion, it is the best romantic, comedy drama.. :D

i have nothing more to say, totally agree with u, Full House is the way better, but anyways i love both :lol:

Archived