GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chopsticksandspoon

fullhouse was very fastpaced in my opinion while in goong, i tend to fastforward at times... ahehe... :P

shin is hotter than rain, i think. he looks colder in my opinion....

song hyekyo is way better than YEH. come on people... agree with me here... :P but yeh got better as the drama went on.

and. yul. is. way. cutter. than. anybody. on. earth.

:P

Guest CuTiE10o4

i prefer full house! i loved teh characters and they were all so cute and played their parts so well!

Guest baokapris

I choose "Goong" over "Full House." I though "Full House" was okay. I like all the characters, setting, and the storyline in "Goong." ~it's so cute too! ;)

Guest evenstar7377

I just finished watching Goong and I liked it a lot..so i am adding it to my list of fave K-Dramas.

Fullhouse - I have watched it for the Nth time and i never semmed to get tired of watching it..

I love Bi -SHK team up..

So I have to say Fullhouse!

i have nothing more to say, totally agree with u, Full House is the way better, but anyways i love both :lol:

i answered this before and i said i would prefer goong than full house (but that was when goong wasn't dragging as much)..

i chancged my mind-i think i can tolerate the constant bickering in full house (at least i didn't ff those scenes)..but with goong i like the story but i admit i ff too many scenes so i think that's kind of a bad thing

Guest *rashiDah

omg.

There are so many similarities!

O_O;

I love Yul and KSS in each. xD

My vote goes to Goong though, its more intersting.

Guest MiNuLoVe

I've never Goong so I'll have to go with full house I loved that drama it was so cute...

Guest my_FAITH

FULL HOUSE~<3 Goong got boring in the end...i had the full house box set and watched it all in less than three weeks, i couldn't even be bothered to watch the last eps of goong ><

Archived