GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chinguz

both are great dramas, but i like goong more, i dunno maybe it's because I recently watched it. But both has its very good bits to it

Guest destinyxforever

i haven't watched goong yet but maybe i will.

I like Full House. It's so funny!

And Song Hye Gyo is so cute in it!

Guest 0529x

HAHA WOW

Whoever captured and started that idea hunting their similar pictures is genius *D AHAH It is really enjoying to look at those pictures. Missing them!

Guest me094

i love both... i'm almost finish with Goong... and i can't get enough of it... so hard... can't pick between the two... so i'll leave it at neutral.

Guest bettzie

i hav 2 say FULL HOUSE!!!

even though both of them are good ... i still like FULL HOUSE more >v<"

hehehehhe...

FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Guest LiSAA

omgosh! i was JUST comparing these two dramas with my friend! haha

it makes me mad that the person that i want the girl to go with doesn`t go with the person i want =(

Guest j'dore*

hehehe

i love the sim.

anyhowww...

i like full house as a drama more

&goong as the manga

(full house's manga was...borin`&goong's drama is funny, but the manga's funnier)

Guest deformedmonkey<3

I prefer Goong more, because of the storyline and I love the costumes. I also prefer Goong the manhwa over Full house.

Guest *frutti

I loved Goong a LOT more than I liked Full House...Full House had the same thing over and over again, cook, fight, make up, fight more, house chores, eat at a restauraunt...and yeah...that's all that happened. People probably like it more for the cast, although I still think SHG and Rain make the weirdest couple ever. Goong actually has a plot, and it's cute and funny.

Archived